Guest GingerTom

Do You Like Children?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Like Children?

• Yes
    • No
    • I am one

Guest GingerTom

Darn it! People keep popping in ahead of me.

@Ark of Truth: And that statement is what's wrong with society today. (I already gave my reason.) :D

Guest GingerTom

@Ark of Truth: Then they'll have to report it--I'm not going to re-word things for the people whose minds are bent. :P:D

Guest GingerTom

It's not against you Ark of Truth--I'm just getting very tired of people taking something like a joke poll and wanting to twist it with their twisted minds. (By-the-way, if you had made this poll I might have said exactly what you said.)

Lighten up people. :D

lol@ Option 3

Depends really. Of course I love the children in my family but I've met some bratty and annoying kids in my time.

3)

and yes especially female 16,17yo

and yes it is legit in my country (even 14 is) so finger to all "watchers" and necrophiliacs...

who need a granny of 20+ with gross tetas???

Oedipus

It's not against you Ark of Truth--I'm just getting very tired of people taking something like a joke poll and wanting to twist it with their twisted minds. (By-the-way, if you had made this poll I might have said exactly what you said.)

Lighten up people.

+++

@Ark of Truth: And that statement is what's wrong with society today. (I already gave my reason.)

+++++

3)

and yes especially female 16' date='17yo

and yes it is legit in my country (even 14 is) so finger to all "watchers" and necrophiliacs...

who need a granny of 20+ with gross tetas???

Oedipus

Lighten up people.

+++

@Ark of Truth: And that statement is what's wrong with society today. (I already gave my reason.)

+++++

[/quote']

Hah, but you wouldn't call someone just above the legal limit in your country a child, right?

(I deleted my above post tho)

The moment they hit 13, they're not a child anymore.

But really, you stick me in a room full of children, you'll end up with a room full of dead kids and stains on the walls because I hit them all with a sledgehammer. I hate real children. I hate them with a passion that burns with the intensity of 200,000 Sols.

If it weren't for the fact that they're REQUIRED for the furthering of this species (not that it holds much sway since I hate humans), I'd kill them all and sterilize everybody so no more children could ever exist.

The moment they hit 13' date=' they're not a child anymore.

But really, you stick me in a room full of children, you'll end up with a room full of dead kids and stains on the walls because I hit them all with a sledgehammer. I hate real children. I hate them with a passion that burns with the intensity of 200,000 Sols.

If it weren't for the fact that they're REQUIRED for the furthering of this species (not that it holds much sway since I hate humans), I'd kill them all and sterilize everybody so no more children could ever exist.

LOL!!

Post of the year.

Woah! Isn't that a little extreme!? XD

Sounds like you've had some bad experiences with kids! :P

Can't stop laughing. LOL :D