Do You Like Children?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Like Children?

• Yes
    • No
    • I am one

Guest GingerTom

Children? you're asking the rhetorical questions or.. something else? :D

If you take an Oriental person and spin him around several times, does he become disoriented?

If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren't people from Holland called Holes?

Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?

Why do croutons come in airtight packages? It's just stale bread to begin with.

Short answer: Yes. :P

The moment they hit 13' date=' they're not a child anymore.

But really, you stick me in a room full of children, you'll end up with a room full of dead kids and stains on the walls because I hit them all with a sledgehammer. I hate real children. I hate them with a passion that burns with the intensity of 200,000 Sols.

If it weren't for the fact that they're REQUIRED for the furthering of this species (not that it holds much sway since I hate humans), I'd kill them all and sterilize everybody so no more children could ever exist.

Wow that's the most uncivil, immature, violent, murdering responce I have read all year. Seriously what happened to being an adult?

Guest GingerTom

Who hasn't in this life felt, some time or other, like taking a child out into the woods for a nice walk--and losing them. :D

Children? you're asking the rhetorical questions or.. something else? :D

If you take an Oriental person and spin him around several times' date=' does he become disoriented?

If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren't people from Holland called Holes?

Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?

Why do croutons come in airtight packages? It's just stale bread to begin with.

Short answer: Yes. :P

[/quote']

On that term. Then Yes, i love children in many way.

Well, Except if they have genetic bipolar to begin with. It'll be complete bitch to build their self esteem.

I also very highly interested in children sexual 'aweakening' .. but.. Nvm.

*sigh, i just want my childhood innocence back that's all. :( Back when i was a kid, i used to live in a mansion with an extended family of my father's then my aunts gets horny.. shit happens.

Then my cousins.. damn, later on i grew up quite odd.

Guest GingerTom

You know' date=' it was quite difficult to make it to the end of this thread and not have tears in my eyes, from laughing so hard. You had to know before you even posted this pole it was going to come at you from all sides :) and it pretty much did.[/quote']

I always know how my polls/posts are going to effect people. :D

later on i grew up quite odd.

I like odd. :)

Wow that's the most uncivil' date=' immature, violent, murdering responce I have read all year.

[/quote']

Why thank you. I am pretty good at that sort of thing.

Seriously what happened to being an adult?

What is an adult? A miserable little pile of BULLSHIT! But enough talk; have at you!