[My game is not recognizing the mod.] Before, when I would start the game I would have a notification saying WickedWhims mod installed or something similar. Now I am not getting the notification nor do I have any options surrounding the mod's features. I have reinstalled the WW mod and checked to make sure my base game is updated and compatible. The only thing in my mods folder is WW, mike24 animations, azmodan (animations and bondage devices pack), YrSa (all items and animations), resource.cfg file and a folder of some CC that I have been using since before this issue. What could be wrong? 

I reinstalled everything but mods are still not coming up in the game option, I have the box checked just nothing is coming up under it. and the file name ww_cas_parts.json comes up with "this file does not have a program associated with it to perform this action, please install a program" which Im sure why my mod files are not coming up when I try to apply them in the game. has anyone else had this problem?

I have the updated version, because as stated above, I reinstalled everything, I do not have multiple folders or folders within folders, so not sure what the problem is.

19 hours ago, mjrfgt said:

[My game is not recognizing the mod.] Before, when I would start the game I would have a notification saying WickedWhims mod installed or something similar. Now I am not getting the notification nor do I have any options surrounding the mod's features. I have reinstalled the WW mod and checked to make sure my base game is updated and compatible. The only thing in my mods folder is WW, mike24 animations, azmodan (animations and bondage devices pack), YrSa (all items and animations), resource.cfg file and a folder of some CC that I have been using since before this issue. What could be wrong? 

I am having the same problem, not doing anything different than  any other time.  and the only thing I even have installed right now is the WickedWhims...

4 hours ago, micheller said:

I am having the same problem, not doing anything different than  any other time.  and the only thing I even have installed right now is the WickedWhims...

My game resolved itself. I just deleted (for the second time) all the wickedwhims files and reinstalled. The game turned on and I got my notification that it was installed and I was able to play again.

On 19.01.2018 at 4:29 AM, usernameirrelevant said:

So I'm not sure what is causing it but when I updated to the new version of WW the sex settings option is missing after I click wicked. I even uninstalled all mods, cleaned saves, and repaired the game through origin. Even when starting a new game the sex settings refused to pop up. Any help would be appreciated.

same mistakes me too. Wicked section OPTİONS scripts disapeared.  plz help us turbodriver

HELP ALL OPTIONS NOT VISIBLE

Hi I am currently running the sims 4 version 1.38.49.1220 on Mac a legitimate purchased copy not a pirated copy. The wickedwhims mod seems to have been installed correctly because after I launch the game I get two windows that appear one telling me that everything seems to be working and another telling me which animations I have installed but when I click on other sims the sex option does not appear. The only options I have available are the settings and nature. My sims can talk about nudity and get undress themselves but nothing else. I deleted all my other mods just to check for mod conflicting issues still no options appear. I deleted my save still nothing I have re-installed still nothing and I have repaired my game. My mods and custom content are enabled as well as script mods. I will attach photos of my folders and my in game play. I would really love to use this mod and become a patreon depending on how well it works I'm a first time user and help would be greatly appreciated thanks!

Screen Shot 2018-01-28 at 12.06.22 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-01-28 at 12.07.57 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-01-28 at 12.10.56 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-01-28 at 12.11.37 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-01-28 at 12.12.39 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-01-28 at 12.12.53 PM.png

lastException_63652805746.txt

4 hours ago, dallasgamlin said:

https://pastebin.com/Y6dhmNN7

need help

what version npcc mod you have ? i check last update was 19 jan 2018 for version 1.0.9, try update it if you havent

On 1/30/2018 at 12:09 PM, Wonderlust54 said:

Just fixed it the mod is now properly installed however there's a lot of blank spaces, especially in the sex and pregnancy settings. Is there any way to fix this? Thank you

i'm not sure this is because different languange or you have old version ww mod (the new one only have 3 files, you should delete file from old ww mod version)

check here : https://www.loverslab.com/topic/91362-distorted-penis/?do=findComment&comment=2108297

19 hours ago, urmomgay said:

his dick broke hELP

check here : https://www.loverslab.com/topic/91362-distorted-penis/?do=findComment&comment=2110907

Here my "issue" every time I feel the need to play sims 4 I get weird orange notification says oops there error I like what? I just started playing one of sim lots right?

I am not sure if anyone having that sort experience of yet?

Of course it goes back to normal game play, then there are flickers like your game will window out while playing and your like what heck that?

Other crazy issue was, when you get F Sims pregnant you end up choice going hospital or having basket on hand, somehow their is nasty reaction they get miserable-after baby, I have no idea why that is occurring every game play. You cannot reset them??  How long does miserable reaction last?

I am not experiencing anymore Penis node mysteries or penis problems I fixed it and thank you Noir for leaving disclaimer on your page, the only way to fix it was to remove denton rigs and it fixed quite frankly however just case scary stuff happens again...except for the semi colored testicles I have no idea why its like that really? Maybe I should look in mod folder one more time it might be conflict with models versus another one?

Now I don't really care if we use contraceptive in "Real Life" but Sims are like barbies to me,

Contraceptives: I was thinking only condoms ever come up in this game to use birth control pills were retaken over by EA for some reason I don't know EP that is required for it. or custom content link of another one...

Don't they have another type thing that strange device they surgically implant in women why not make birth control bracelet, or patch? Implant for prevention for pregnancy...I just wondering do you have plans for what guys will get? Please don't be evil and put vasectomy truly cruel, it has me wondering if sim girls get birth controls why not hormone injection, for the infertile ones, or increase pregnancy rate if your going get rid of percentage pregnancy in future?

To bad traits can't change in years time or modify over time. That of course just me thinking it.

24 minutes ago, 745MilkLotion said:

Here my "issue" every time I feel the need to play sims 4 I get weird orange notification says oops there error I like what? I just started playing one of sim lots right?

I am not sure if anyone having that sort experience of yet?

orange box, looks like that is catching error log from mccc or ww it self,

look in your sims4 folder, there will be lastexception.txt file there, open it up and select all and paste it in pastebin, or just post it as attachment here, so someone can look at it and identified what causing the problem

I am not experiencing anymore Penis node mysteries or penis problems I fixed it and thank you Noir for leaving disclaimer on your page, the only way to fix it was to remove denton rigs and it fixed quite frankly however just case scary stuff happens again...except for the semi colored testicles I have no idea why its like that really? Maybe I should look in mod folder one more time it might be conflict with models versus another one?

ussualy it because conflict on skintones mod

Contraceptives: I was thinking only condoms ever come up in this game to use birth control pills were retaken over by EA for some reason I don't know EP that is required for it. or custom content link of another one...

Don't they have another type thing that strange device they surgically implant in women why not make birth control bracelet, or patch? Implant for prevention for pregnancy...I just wondering do you have plans for what guys will get? Please don't be evil and put vasectomy truly cruel, it has me wondering if sim girls get birth controls why not hormone injection, for the infertile ones, or increase pregnancy rate if your going get rid of percentage pregnancy in future?

i not sure if i miss translating here,

but if you still want use pregnancy chance that use percentage and not controlled using birth control or fertility, 

you can change pregnance to simple mode in ww settings and set percentage chance there

6 hours ago, cumguy said:

yeah i get this too has anyone figured it out? 

check here https://www.loverslab.com/topic/91362-distorted-penis/?do=findComment&comment=2110907

1 hour ago, apple1296 said:

After updated to the latest version of WW all the old mod seems to be not working at all although I've unzip all the mods and deleted them and place them back to the mod folder. Anyone can help????

make sure script and mod are enabled in game

On 1/20/2018 at 3:54 PM, grenville said:

i've got the same issue

On 1/28/2018 at 7:37 AM, gulberk41 said:

same mistakes me too. Wicked section OPTİONS scripts disapeared.  plz help us turbodriver

I'm not sure if this will work for you guys but I got mine to work. What I did was delete the WickedWhim folder and the Resource.cfg file in the mods folder, then I deleted the WickedWhims Mod folder in the saves folder. Then re-downloaded and installed WickedWhims. Started up game and the settings option is back. Hope it works for you.

Hi! So i just downloaded this mod today, and its seems to be broken for some reason? My sim is constantly uncomfortable, and it doesn't say why. There's nothing i can do to resolve it, it only goes away when i exit the game and take the wicked whims mod out of the mod folder. Also, a lot of the settings for the mod are just blank? I tried making a clean save and getting rid of all my other mods and cc, but no dice, and i cant seem to find anyone else who has had this issue and posted about it, im just really lost haha. i'm attaching some screenshots so you can see what im talking about.

Screen Shot 2018-02-03 at 11.45.48 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-02-03 at 11.46.00 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-02-03 at 11.46.21 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-02-03 at 11.46.29 AM.png