Spoiler
10 hours ago, sagar123 said:

had the same issue.. for this version atleast its a bug.. so just prid hes id and move him to player.. he quickly starts walking inside house.. when hes near door.. just talk to him (he doesnt talk while walking.. shows busy.. ) after that u get the option to go upstairs and try getting inside

there are lotta bugs in this... i highly suggest to wait till patch fix

ScreenShot223.png

Thanks it really fixed my problem.

5 hours ago, Riman21 said:

If you are near the bed, you can try running the command "startscene xxBE5AFA", xx being the load order index of "Dogma - Thief.esp". Apparently this command can skip an entire day if you run it past midnight, so be wary.

This doesnt help me. I'm standing next to bed and type this with the correct load order index. I checked it from SSE Edit. It doesnt work at all. The weird part is my old save from old 1.4 build is working when i try to sleep and start the day. But this new save has more bugs than the other one. Weird.

Edit: Nevirmind I found a fix. I literally reinstalled the mod and used this command with a new load order number. It worked.

Edited by Miraak06
5 hours ago, billypnats said:

anyone mind explaining what the new update added? More scenes for existing gameplay or does it expand the plot beyond the last update?

It expands on the Silentwood side-plot that happens if you loose the hot springs rock-paper-scissors game. This update added the branches where you need to become champion of the four keeper's houses. Most branches have multiple ways of doing so with lots of scenes involved. This update is one of the largest content-wise that Dogma has released. There is still some bugs with it that he is currently working to resolve. He has been releasing hot fixes every day or so since it came out about 5 days ago and has fixed most of the issues. There will be more scenes coming shortly, then he will be working on adding the multiple ways to finish Silentwood.

1 hour ago, Riman21 said:

It expands on the Silentwood side-plot that happens if you loose the hot springs rock-paper-scissors game. This update added the branches where you need to become champion of the four keeper's houses. Most branches have multiple ways of doing so with lots of scenes involved. This update is one of the largest content-wise that Dogma has released. There is still some bugs with it that he is currently working to resolve. He has been releasing hot fixes every day or so since it came out about 5 days ago and has fixed most of the issues. There will be more scenes coming shortly, then he will be working on adding the multiple ways to finish Silentwood.

ohh hello there.. do u mind telling me what are the first things to do.. i only know that to get the info mc needs.. she needs to become the head or something... and theres 7 days limit to that.. other than that im completely clueless of what to do... on top of that theres 7 day limit...does it expand upon completing main obj?

i've only seen quite a lot of scenes using start scene command.. its spicy af

On 1/4/2024 at 9:44 PM, sagar123 said:

ohh hello there.. do u mind telling me what are the first things to do.. i only know that to get the info mc needs.. she needs to become the head or something... and theres 7 days limit to that.. other than that im completely clueless of what to do... on top of that theres 7 day limit...does it expand upon completing main obj?

i've only seen quite a lot of scenes using start scene command.. its spicy af

There is no walk through yet. Dogma should be releasing it soon, but here is what I know so far. I am definitely missing some things as I have not explored all options yet:

Spoiler

After the first day of being in Silentwood, you need to find a way to get into the Chief's basement where Hokki is so you can ask him about the thief. There will be four total ways of doing this, the main one being becoming the Chief. The other three methods are getting into the Dwemer ruin, seducing the gate keeper to let you into his home (he lives on the hill next to the chief), or asking Rangela (girl who serves food in the kitchen) to deliver a letter for you. Currently, none of these branches are complete. You will get a message once you encounter these options that says they will be in the extended version.

To become Chief, you need to become champion of the four houses; Hunting, fishing, mining and farming. You need to beat the last champions score in a single day to become champion of that house.

As you work, you will earn "Talents" which is a currently that village uses. You use talents to buy food, drinks, and bath house coupons that you can exchange for that good. You purchase these from Alga, the current chief. It is easiest to do this at the evening gatherings which happen at 6PM every evening. You can also talk to the giant that is blocking the path to her house to summon her.

For fishing, you need to talk to Svog at the lake. He will show you where your fishing rod and supplies are. There is a mini-game for catching fish. Your character will say something about it taking forever, so you can take a shortcut. One of these is getting points added to your daily score by sleeping with Patto, Svog's father. You need to talk to Svog's wife Ondi. You can knock on their door during the day to talk to her. She will have you meet him in the bathhouse eventually. Lots of scene here. There is also another scene with Orm, the current champion with fishing, but I have not done this yet. I think you need to talk to him/meet him in the Tavern.

For the farm, you need to fill buckets of water and carry them to the farm. There are different levels of the farm where you can get more points. Carrying the water results in a mini-game. You character cannot complete this game at first, however, because the buckets have holes in them. You need to have the buckets repaired. Talk to the farm keeper, she will direct you to Alrik who can fix the buckets, however he needs wood to do so. There are lumber jacks you can talk to in the village that can get the wood and this will result in a scene. I know you can also get some wood by talking to the guy in the warehouse, also resulting in a scene. Once the buckets are fixed, you can then do then do the minigame. If you drop the buckets near Ismin (old lady doing laundry near the lake), she will tell you a secret that makes the minigame easier if you do her a favor. Easiest to get this if you just fall into the lake while carrying the buckets. This minigame is pretty easy even without the Ismin's help. I found it easiest to walk down the cliff near the chicken coup rather than walking on the path as it saves a lot of time, doing this should easily let you get to the farthest farm with the water resulting in the most points.

There is also a way to earn bonus points at the farm. Ask the keeper if there is anything else you can do. She will mention someone is stealing her chickens. Her husband Modi is supposed to be watching for them at night, but he just drinks the whole time. If you talk to him at the tavern before night you can ask to join him on the watch. Here you can have a scene with him, and help find out who is stealing the farm's chickens. Once you find out who it is, Modi will ask you to not tell his wife and he will add points to her log for you. Otherwise you can just tell her anyway to get points. I believe you can also bring Risi (Alrik's wife) with you to Modi at night to get more points, but I have not done this.

For the hunting branch, you need to catch 10 rabbits to beat the current champion record of 9 rabbits. You need to talk to Atter who will likely be busy in bed with his new wife. He can sign you up for the hunt. You only have 10 arrows and have a very limited time, so you need to be accurate. I found if you have the "Quick shot" perk in archery in Skyrim, it makes it much easier. Forstaag can help give you more rabbits during your hunt if you slept with him in the first part. He mentions he hid the rabbits under a head stone, but I think you don't need to look for them; It just adds them to your score. If you talk to Forstaag about becoming champion, he will mention Garding (the current champion) uses some kind of potion to help him. If you then confront Garding, he can give you some of his potion with the condition that if you loose, he wants to impregnate you. The potion helps you see rabbits when hunting. If you do not get more than his high score of 9 rabbits, you will loose. If you talk to him after night that same day, or any time after, he will ask you to do your part of the bet. You can then meet him the next day anywhere between 11:30 and 13:30 at his bed in the crypt. He will let you try again and give you more potion next time you go hunt.

Lastly, for the mining branch, you can either mine ore or work in the noisy room if you have a lot of Karma. This branch varies depending on your choices in the first part of Silentwood if you made a deal to work in the noisy room or not. If you made the deal, the Ragna, the mine keeper Torgnir's daughter, will approach you and make you visit Torgnir. He will try to make you work in the noisy room, but your character will deny it. He will summon chief Alga to go over the contract you signed, and allow you to delay working the in the noisy room by five days. If you did not sign the contact, you can still work in the noisy room if you have a lot of karma. Talk to Torgnir about becoming champion, and ask if there is anything else you can do besides mining. He of course wants you to work in the noisy room. If you walk into the noisy room and your character says "I'm not going to do that.." then you do not have enough karma yet. Once you have the karma, working in the noisy room voluntarily for a "whole day" (10 hours) will make you champion. You need to talk to Torgnir afterward and he will say he will keep his word, then make you champion at the next meeting. Keep in mind, Torgnir will not speak with you after the work day is over (18:00 hours). Because of this, I recommend starting work at around 7:00, work for 10 hours until ~17:00 hours and talk to Torgnir right after.

If you choose to become champion by mining, I believe there is additional content with Tolgan here if you slept with him in the first part. I think he can help give you some ore, but I have not done this part yet.

After becoming champion of all branches within 7 days, you become chief, but there is no further content. You will have the option to stay in Silentwood, or skip to Whiterun. Dogma will expand on this in the extended version which he will being working on after he has fixed everything with this release.

Additional content that I discovered:

• There is one scene in the tree house where you play rock-paper-scissors with Hokki's friends.
  • There is a scene in the bathhouse if you purchase a bathhouse coupon (unrelated to Patto's content). The scene is with the two guys who flirted with you near your bed when you first arrived in Silentwood. There will be more to this scene afterward, but currently this is blocked. Dogma will finish this up soon and add this in.
  • Talk to Rangela about delivering a message to Hokki, She will ask you to humiliate her sister (Atter's new wife). You can have a threesome with her if you visit Atter and his wife at 1PM. You need to win a minigame to cuck his wife, then Rangela will help you. This will be an option to win eventually, but this branch is not yet finished. Regardless, you will still have the option to return to Atter every night after, and there is a small easter egg where the tree house friends see you sleep with Atter.
  • You can apologize to the gate keeper and ask if you can meet him in his house. He lives on the hill past the giant, so this will be an option to get past them, but currently this is undeveloped.

That's all I know for now. I think I have covered most of what this update contains but I know I am missing at least a couple of things. Hopefully other folks who explored other branches more can chime in and explain what you need to do for those scenes.

Edited by Riman21
1 hour ago, Voronves said:

Hey is there a prerequisite to sleep with Atter? I interrupted them twice and they invited me to bed but when clicking ona a wardrobe pc says "why on earth would i do that and just leaves after a while

havent reached that point yet but might be related to karma value.. try increasing it first using debug and try again

2 hours ago, Voronves said:

Hey is there a prerequisite to sleep with Atter? I interrupted them twice and they invited me to bed but when clicking ona a wardrobe pc says "why on earth would i do that and just leaves after a while

You have to speak with Rangela. You can usually find her in the crypt kitchen. Atter’s wife is her sister. Ask Rangela if she can deliver a message for you to Hokki, and she will ask you to humiliate her sister first. You should then have the option to join them in bed. 

Update: Just saw a post from Dogma on Patreon. If you do not have the option to ask Rangela about Hokki, you may need to talk to Hokki’s friends in the treehouse first. 

Edited by Riman21
3 hours ago, curthell said:

Reveal hidden contents

How many scene youv found, i think i miss somthing

See my last post from Thursday, I just updated it yesterday. Expand the spoiler. I think I have found most of the content, but I know I am missing the scene with Orm and the scenes with Risi.

21 minutes ago, Riman21 said:

See my last post from Thursday, I just updated it yesterday. Expand the spoiler. I think I have found most of the content, but I know I am missing the scene with Orm and the scenes with Risi.

did you encounter any bug when trying to go bed for the first time in the crypt? mine does nothing when i press 'e'. 

Spoiler

Did anyone figure out if there are any consequences if you rat the 2 guys in the bathhouse out depending on if you exile them or let them go to the mine? It seems like exiling them will get you 10 free talents per day but i dont know if something else happens / what happens if you send them to the mine instead

2 hours ago, Riman21 said:

Spoiler

from my findings with normal gameplay and force play scenes

1. theres a scene in tavern if u drink with orm first night.. and then talk to candy.. she will help u to blackmail him.. on 2nd night when u drink with him.. she spikes that drink and then scene plays out.. candy tells u to jack him of and spread sperm on mc while orm is sleeping to make it look believable.. if u accept.. it plays out like it says and theres no sex scene,.. bt if u refuse he will try to fuck u.. theres another mini game ofc.. and if u loose theres sex scene as usual 

2. there are 2 halr scenes in crypt if u rat him out and make him miner in first part... 1 is normal.. when sign contract with torgnir for mining.. u can ask halr for help.. he will ask u to come to crypt and have sex with him.. its very similer to preg quest clinton mine... but theres another variation of that scene  where u directly start fucking other miners while halr just watches.. idk how to access it normally.. i found it with console command

3. theres a scene in hunting ground where u fuck a guy(dont remember name) who is standing at the edge of forest.. idk how to access it normally as well

4. if u talk to frostag abt tips for hunting.. he hints that garding must be chating.. if u talk to garding abt it.. he will tells u abt potion that helps seeing rabits in hunting.. he gives u sample to drink.. then u go to hunt and come back to talk abt it again,... save b4 talking tho.. wrong choice blocks scene with him.. he will ask u to bear hes child for potion every day.. meet him next day in crypt near hes sleeping place at noon.. and u get scene 

4. theres a scene with tolgen if u ask him help with mining.. he demands u to spend nights with him based on how many mining ores u need.. now idk how to pay hes debt like i tried approaching him after day is over near hes sleeping place.. both during night and deep night.. nothing happens.. after few days he comes to u when u r sleeping.. he asks u to pay hes debt.. theres key prompt.. if u dont press it he goes away and holds grudge against u (idk if this leads to any further scenes) if u press it.. player will think abt it and gets up... then u have to go near hes sleeping place.. then theres a scene where he fucks u in front of lotta peeps

there are few scenes in mining location too but idk how to access them rn.. if u find anything besides this please let us know

also lmao risi is litrly town slut.. there are so many scenes i found in esp where u can use her instead of urself.. i havent checked them tho.. her default  character looks awful.. i wish someone makes bijin or any other beautifying npc mod for thief npc's 

Edited by sagar123
6 hours ago, Sagk said:

did you encounter any bug when trying to go bed for the first time in the crypt? mine does nothing when i press 'e'. 

This seems to be a somewhat common bug. There is a command you can type to force it to start. It was posted only a few days ago if you look back in the thread

Hello. Does anyone know why mouth doesn't open during the oral scenes on the 1.4 version, but it does work on the patreon 1.6 version? I'm on the SE version.

Edit: Nvm it's only the scene in the Riften that doesn't work.

Edited by Gregi95
2 hours ago, Gregi95 said:

Hello. Does anyone know why mouth doesn't open during the oral scenes on the 1.4 version, but it does work on the patreon 1.6 version? I'm on the SE version

well there are some expression and mouth open delay in older versions... the most stable would be 1.2.. even there are some triggers which can cause those issue... also in new version (1.6) there will be prompt to warn u when that issue happens.. so basically now entire mod should be test again and let dev know where those issues are..

Spoiler

ScreenShot246.png

ScreenShot247.png

Edited by sagar123
12 minutes ago, sagar123 said:

well there are some expression and mouth open delay in older versions... the most stable would be 1.2.. even there are some triggers which can cause those issue... also in new version (1.6) there will be prompt to warn u when that issue happens.. so basically now entire mod should be test again and let dev know where those issues are..

It started working again in the hot springs. Does the 1.4 version include a lot more content than 1.2? Also, I read that this mod breaks the main quest. Is that true? I was planning to continue playing Skyrim after I finished this mod, like a prequel to my character.

1 hour ago, Gregi95 said:

It started working again in the hot springs. Does the 1.4 version include a lot more content than 1.2? Also, I read that this mod breaks the main quest. Is that true? I was planning to continue playing Skyrim after I finished this mod, like a prequel to my character.

nope.. infact 1.2 is very old.. but lets just say till 1.2 content end.. most of them are stable.. and then u can upgrade and use skip function to catch up with 1.2 end.. thats how we play every version