14 hours ago, Highborn said:

So, the problem only happens when you activate it? I use Utopium's Utilities (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/84032), which contains multiple useful mods including Better Free Camera. It never gave me a problem with Thief - but I never activated it when running scenes. Maybe the version rom Utopium's Utilities work for you.

But keep in mind that free camera mode will prevent you from reading the subtitles. If you want to adjust the camera distance while seeing the subtitles, you can use Customizable Camera.

thank you so much, i will try soon... but i got another problem, In Falkreath, Lod doesn't anything after i ask about the thief. Then i waiting until midnight but he's still doesnt anything but work, so i can't continue The Next Quest, may you have good news?

Sorry my English it so bad

1 hour ago, vialena_kjersti said:

thank you so much, i will try soon... but i got another problem, In Falkreath, Lod doesn't anything after i ask about the thief. Then i waiting until midnight but he's still doesnt anything but work, so i can't continue The Next Quest, may you have good news?

Sorry my English it so bad

You need to ask other people in Falkreath until someone says they saw Lod with the thief. Or you can break into his house and find evidence.

22 hours ago, vialena_kjersti said:

every sex scene. But after some test i found the problem, the problem is "Better Free Camera mod". When i turn free fly camera mode. the actor just doing sex animation, but not following script anymore, that why the sex scene can't stop.

hmm, it looks like my problem has been solved, thanks ... another question, if Dogma Thief is not compatible with better free camera, is there another mod that can replace Better Free Camera that is compatible with Dogma Thief?

18 hours ago, Highborn said:

So, the problem only happens when you activate it? I use Utopium's Utilities (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/84032), which contains multiple useful mods including Better Free Camera. It never gave me a problem with Thief - but I never activated it when running scenes. Maybe the version rom Utopium's Utilities work for you.

But keep in mind that free camera mode will prevent you from reading the subtitles. If you want to adjust the camera distance while seeing the subtitles, you can use Customizable Camera.

You can't use tfc or any mod that enables free camera mode with Thief because it halts progress of any active scene.  If you want to be able to move the camera around when a scene is playing, you need to use MyTPC instead.

5 hours ago, Garret012 said:

When will we have the brewmasterhal translation of the extended version?

When it's done.

2 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

You can't use tfc or any mod that enables free camera mode with Thief because it halts progress of any active scene.  If you want to be able to move the camera around when a scene is playing, you need to use MyTPC instead.

When it's done.

Thanks, God bless you, you must be The Author Right? i have a suggestion for development... I suggest that each sex scene use a different camera control, I mean don't use the same third-person camera controls as the gameplay usually during sex scenes, but sex scenes have their own camera controls, I think it will make sex scenes better to look at

3 minutes ago, vialena_kjersti said:

Thanks, God bless you, you must be The Author Right? i have a suggestion for development... I suggest that each sex scene use a different camera control, I mean don't use the same third-person camera controls as the gameplay usually during sex scenes, but sex scenes have their own camera controls, I think it will make sex scenes better to look at

Actually, the author is @DogmaMods, he is Russian and doesn't speak English - he uses google translator to communicate. But @brewmasterhal has made a great work translating and making patches for it. :)

13 hours ago, Highborn said:

Actually, the author is @DogmaMods, he is Russian and doesn't speak English - he uses google translator to communicate. But @brewmasterhal has made a great work translating and making patches for it. :)

thats why i tell @brewmasterhal, hahah you know, sometimes, i uses google translate too, because my terrible English... i love this mod very very very much, @DogmaMods make great creation... this mod more than other quest mod, this is Something Great...

After choosing to work in A brothel,when Toris finished introducing the work, let  the character to sit on an empty bed to start work, nothing happened to  after my role  sat down, and the scene got stuck and couldn't continue.

And my character couldn't leave the brothel whether her sat down or not (No door opening option).

@Highborn
Do you know what this is about?

3 hours ago, xunyii said:

After choosing to work in A brothel,when Toris finished introducing the work, let  the character to sit on an empty bed to start work, nothing happened to  after my role  sat down, and the scene got stuck and couldn't continue.

And my character couldn't leave the brothel whether her sat down or not (No door opening option).

@Highborn
Do you know what this is about?

perhaps you don't have enough karma?

Try to reload a previous save and try again. Open the console and type " setpqv bd_mq lust_var 500 " and then sit on the bed.

Still, you should be able to leave the brothel.

3 minutes ago, Daegodni said:

I can't get the quests for the Cheesemonger or the Bards. The Bards are in the basement of the Bardsguild and I can ask them how they are setteling in but that's it. But the Cheesemonger doesn't even show up in solitude. Btw I got the wit, gave it to the cheesemonger, I helped the bards get in and snuck in to the city. Anybody know how to fix this?

You can only enlist the Bards and the Cheesemonger after you get the quest to steal Varg the Fixer's dibella coin, and only after you climb through the vine and watch the inside of the house through the window, you can decide to learn his schedule first before entering, then you can go ask the bards or the cheesemonger for help. If you did this correctly, there should be new dialogue options.

For the cheesemonger, he sometimes sleeps under his shop balcony, and if his shop isn't there, perhaps you have a conflict with a mod that changes Solitude market.

33 minutes ago, evilryusam said:

hey got a quick question, and was wondering if i could get some help regarding the 9.5 animations. The new animation's starting from Viggi aren't playing at all. I'm wondering if anyone else has run into this problem. I'd appreciate any help on the matter.

If you're talking about the new scene that you access by using the skip function, it was added in later versions of v0.95, so if you're using the .bsa from an earlier beta of 0.95 then you wouldn't have the animations.

4 hours ago, evilryusam said:

I downloaded it from your Media links, unless you mean the base BSA, and not the ones you translated. It's 9.5.57 iirc

My links only contain .esp, .esm, and .txt files.  If you're not using the latest Patreon version, you should have the v0.9.5.57 base mod installed.  If you already have that done correctly, then the only thing I can think of is the installation failed somehow or you need to run FNIS a few more times.

7 hours ago, evilryusam said:

Ok, so i ran FNIS again, and this is what i found.

"Reading dftMiscAnimation>>Warning: Animation file missing: Dogma_crate_carry.hkx<<"

I'll try uninstalling, and reinstalling all the files you provided in your guide, and hope i don't run into the same problem.

That warning message shouldn't be a real problem, but hopefully reinstalling will help.

5 hours ago, vialena_kjersti said:

please help me, i have ctd after sex scene with Viarmo, tell me what should i do?

If the crash occurs during a fade-to-black, try turning off the fade option in the MCM menu.  Otherwise you can check through the FAQ.