this there any kama requirement to work for toris. Since I try all three way. Decline the first customer/ let the first customer to fuck and decline the second/ finish with all three customer, and after I come back second time when I try to sleep on the bed wait customer, the character refuse to do so say something last experience was too horrible.

3 minutes ago, stin2pig said:

this there any kama requirement to work for toris. Since I try all three way. Decline the first customer/ let the first customer to fuck and decline the second/ finish with all three customer, and after I come back second time when I try to sleep on the bed wait customer, the character refuse to do so say something last experience was too horrible.

when you come back second time you mean the next day? Because after your first experience, when you get your payment, you can only work again the next day. 

I never had any problem or got that line 'last experience was too horrible' when sitting at that bed. Try to use the console command 'setpqv bd_mq lust_var xxx' replace xxx with a big value like 500 and see if it works.

21 minutes ago, Highborn said:

when you come back second time you mean the next day? Because after your first experience, when you get your payment, you can only work again the next day. 

I never had any problem or got that line 'last experience was too horrible' when sitting at that bed. Try to use the console command 'setpqv bd_mq lust_var xxx' replace xxx with a big value like 500 and see if it works.

yes, after set to 500 it works

You are missing two of the required mods to make this work properly for someone new to modding Skyrim. I've been beating my head against my desk for 3 days straight trying to figure it out and only by sheer chance I hovered over the file in MO and a little popup showed there is a Blogspot site I assume by the author and it lists two more required mods:

- Papyrusutil - Extension for the scripting language.
- Nioverride - Only needed to display a blush on the faces of the character

Normally I'd be a little more vocally pissed off about that but I saw that Brewmasterhal had a hard drive crash right around the release ...... I had to do a low level recovery on a 2 TB hard drive with 1.5+ TB of data on it and in literally took days running 24 hrs ..... So yeah I'll cut him a break this time, that's a stressful thing to have to go through especially when you need it most .... and in the middle of the holiday season ..... 

Other than Liorel  getting stuck in a wall and locking us both up and then sticking me in permanent 1st person when I reloaded forcing me to quit to desktop and try again which did work it's been working pretty well so far ....... Kudos all around

1 hour ago, longjohn119 said:

You are missing two of the required mods to make this work properly for someone new to modding Skyrim. I've been beating my head against my desk for 3 days straight trying to figure it out and only by sheer chance I hovered over the file in MO and a little popup showed there is a Blogspot site I assume by the author and it lists two more required mods:

Added links to these to the FAQ installation guide.  Thanks for the heads-up.

17 hours ago, longjohn119 said:

Normally I'd be a little more vocally pissed off about that but I saw that Brewmasterhal had a hard drive crash right around the release ...... I had to do a low level recovery on a 2 TB hard drive with 1.5+ TB of data on it and in literally took days running 24 hrs ..... So yeah I'll cut him a break this time, that's a stressful thing to have to go through especially when you need it most .... and in the middle of the holiday season ..... 

Other than Liorel  getting stuck in a wall and locking us both up and then sticking me in permanent 1st person when I reloaded forcing me to quit to desktop and try again which did work it's been working pretty well so far ....... Kudos all around

For Nioverride, would simply having RaceMenu installed work (since Racemenu states that it has Nioverride bundled with it)?

I cannot seem to get blush effects to appear with this mod.

Hi, firstly thank you for this mod, the bit I played was very nicely done. However, I've been stuck at the part where you have to wait for the results of the investigation (I didn't skip it). I've been waiting for a really long ass time and I think there is something wrong with the quest being stuck or something like it. Is it possible to set the stage of the quest further to be able to go on? If so, what ID should I enter? thk for the help.    

3 minutes ago, Johnbovnie said:

Hi, firstly thank you for this mod, the bit I played was very nicely done. However, I've been stuck at the part where you have to wait for the results of the investigation (I didn't skip it). I've been waiting for a really long ass time and I think there is something wrong with the quest being stuck or something like it. Is it possible to set the stage of the quest further to be able to go on? If so, what ID should I enter? thk for the help.    

It's recommended to use the skip option. I believe the wait can be longer than 2 weeks in game time or something. It's like the captain said. So, it can end up being bugged.

Try to reload a previous save if you have it.

57 minutes ago, Johnbovnie said:

Thx for your fast reply. Loading a previous save would be problematic as I have done a lot of quests in between, do you think it would be safe to delete the mod then install it again to restart from the begining? (I know that it means I would lost everything that was stolen)

I don't think it would be a problem, since it's the same version of the mod. 

9 hours ago, theliddtin said:

For Nioverride, would simply having RaceMenu installed work (since Racemenu states that it has Nioverride bundled with it)?

I cannot seem to get blush effects to appear with this mod.

That's what I thought too but there must be some incompatibility with this mod hooking it or something ...... Installing it separately works fine however

For some reason the original author had it listed as a requirement but in my case it could very well have been broken since I didn't have the Papyrus Utilities installed so the scripting was all messed up ...... All I know for sure since I'm new to modding Skyrim (But not new to modding by any stretch) is that it seem to be working just fine now with minor visual glitches here and there 

All I can say is I got a 3 day crash course in modding this game, It usually takes a few weeks to learn all the ins and outs of a game engine not a few days but this is one of the most modded and documented games out there. Most of the games I've modded (Witcher 3, GTA 4 and 5, RDR2, AC Odyssey) don't have any kind of character creator to play with all you can do mainly is is texture replacement with Resorep. 

1 hour ago, longjohn119 said:

That's what I thought too but there must be some incompatibility with this mod hooking it or something ...... Installing it separately works fine however

For some reason the original author had it listed as a requirement but in my case it could very well have been broken since I didn't have the Papyrus Utilities installed so the scripting was all messed up ...... All I know for sure since I'm new to modding Skyrim (But not new to modding by any stretch) is that it seem to be working just fine now with minor visual glitches here and there 

All I can say is I got a 3 day crash course in modding this game, It usually takes a few weeks to learn all the ins and outs of a game engine not a few days but this is one of the most modded and documented games out there. Most of the games I've modded (Witcher 3, GTA 4 and 5, RDR2, AC Odyssey) don't have any kind of character creator to play with all you can do mainly is is texture replacement with Resorep. 

Yeah, modding Skyrim can be really a pain because the game is too instable when heavily modded. There are some great guides out there that cam show you the way to achieve stability though. I'd recommend checking Sinitar's guide if you didn't already, at least the stability part.

3 hours ago, Highborn said:

Yeah, modding Skyrim can be really a pain because the game is too instable when heavily modded. There are some great guides out there that cam show you the way to achieve stability though. I'd recommend checking Sinitar's guide if you didn't already, at least the stability part.

Thanks for the tip.  I wasn't really all that into RPGs and even lesser so with the fantasy genre when this game came out so I'd never actually played it until a few weeks ago. I was mainly working on character/gear mods and mods to help with the not very good combat system.  I found out real quick that your best ranged weapon isn't a bow but your magic. It was in the middle of that that I stumbled across this mod watching a MxR Mods YouTube video so I disabled all those mods and anything else I didn't think was necessary leaving mainly PC and NPC gear mods, bodyslides and Racemenu and stuff like that. I do like how easy MO2 makes that and his concept of using a VFS is brilliant making it almost impossible to wreck your base install. It's the same concept that all virtual machine programs use to protect the host computer. I think the biggest problem is it's a 32 bit program with a hack to make it use more than 3.1 GB of system memory but it didn't take me long to figure out that SkyrimSE wasn't the answer .

16 hours ago, longjohn119 said:

I've tried playing with NetImmerse installed separately from Racemenu and without it, and blush effects don't appear in either case.

This made me realize that the markings from working in the Squeaky Mast was also ONLY appearing on the body, and not on the face.

I've changed the value in nioverride.ini for bEnableFaceOverlays to 1, but I still can't seem to get blush effects to appear.

EDIT: It seems as though changing the value in nioverride.ini did work--I just wasn't checking for it properly

question regarding Zoe *Zoe story spoiler*

(Zoe's Soul Gem) So I noticed that after fight with Zoe I can get a glimpse of an item called Zoe's soul gem (if looking at her at fight end scene) then BOOOM explosion and can't ever find it. 
I was wondering if it is intended for her to drop that gem after fight and it just gets lost because of explosion physics engine? or is it only used as part of scene props?

After a quick console search I manged to find an item called "Zoe's Soul Gem" (XX062ece) in the mod files but I am still at a loss if it should drop or not. Any ideas?

21 minutes ago, Amrovich said:

question regarding Zoe *Zoe story spoiler*

(Zoe's Soul Gem) So I noticed that after fight with Zoe I can get a glimpse of an item called Zoe's soul gem (if looking at her at fight end scene) then BOOOM explosion and can't ever find it. 
I was wondering if it is intended for her to drop that gem after fight and it just gets lost because of explosion physics engine? or is it only used as part of scene props?

After a quick console search I manged to find an item called "Zoe's Soul Gem" (XX062ece) in the mod files but I am still at a loss if it should drop or not. Any ideas?

Well, I'm not sure how this item fits in the story. So far, it wasn't brought up by Dogma, but it's probably something he thought for a future part of the quest. But he mentioned that he had to change some plot points for the ending, so maybe he gave up on that idea.

Actually, I was never able to harvest that item, but if you use the skip option in the MCM menu, to skip through parts of the quest, you get Zoe's Soul Gem as if you had caught from her after the battle. It's the only way I managed to have it. IIRC, her soul gem is valuable and can be sold, maybe it's just a way to give the player an indirec reward?

What's up with this?

"The Zoe fight has been broken since about v0.9.0 and she is only visible for about a second at a time.  The fight is heavily scripted, and it's possible to force it to advance to the point that it ends.  To accomplish this, once the fight has started outside, you can enter the following commands in the console one-at-a-time to advance to the next stage of the fight."

The fight never goes outside, I get killed in the basement every time waiting for it to go outside

The commands don't seem to do anything just like the 1906f2e6.moveto player command never worked and I had to use tai instead ..... Chapter 6 need a LOT of work .... Throwing a level 100 disappearing witch at me and then this Zoe fight nonsense ....  It's like Dark Souls on steroids when you are only level 2

18 hours ago, Highborn said:

Well, I'm not sure how this item fits in the story. So far, it wasn't brought up by Dogma, but it's probably something he thought for a future part of the quest. But he mentioned that he had to change some plot points for the ending, so maybe he gave up on that idea.

Actually, I was never able to harvest that item, but if you use the skip option in the MCM menu, to skip through parts of the quest, you get Zoe's Soul Gem as if you had caught from her after the battle. It's the only way I managed to have it. IIRC, her soul gem is valuable and can be sold, maybe it's just a way to give the player an indirec reward?

The soul gem is just a copy of Azura's Star; a re-usable Grand gem worth 5k.  Dogma added it in v0.9 or thereabouts as a reward for beating the boss.  It has no more storyline purpose than the golden urn that you can steal from the vault as far as I'm aware.

3 hours ago, longjohn119 said:

What's up with this?

"The Zoe fight has been broken since about v0.9.0 and she is only visible for about a second at a time.  The fight is heavily scripted, and it's possible to force it to advance to the point that it ends.  To accomplish this, once the fight has started outside, you can enter the following commands in the console one-at-a-time to advance to the next stage of the fight."

The fight never goes outside, I get killed in the basement every time waiting for it to go outside

The commands don't seem to do anything just like the 1906f2e6.moveto player command never worked and I had to use tai instead ..... Chapter 6 need a LOT of work .... Throwing a level 100 disappearing witch at me and then this Zoe fight nonsense ....  It's like Dark Souls on steroids when you are only level 2

You have to manually leave the basement, via the ladder.  If you don't, you burn to death.

1 hour ago, RighteousAnger said:

Is it possible to modify the karma value? For some reason, it's taking it where I have less than 120 where as I've been doing all the 'opportunities' and then some.   

player.setpqv bd_mq lust_var xxx (x being the desired value)

Hey, so i was wandering if Dogma ever plans to release patreon exclusive content to public? I'd love to support him via patreon but where i live, exchance rate differences are too damn high (10 dollars almost equal to half of my salary) so the only thing i could do is to wish him to publish it on public too. Any news on that? Thanks for any answer.

38 minutes ago, Seyhtan31 said:

Hey, so i was wandering if Dogma ever plans to release patreon exclusive content to public? I'd love to support him via patreon but where i live, exchance rate differences are too damn high (10 dollars almost equal to half of my salary) so the only thing i could do is to wish him to publish it on public too. Any news on that? Thanks for any answer.

In the past, all the patreon exclusive content is included in the next public update (so in this case, when 1.0 comes out the patreon exclusive content that has recently been added will be available)

This will probably be a long ways away, though

1 hour ago, Seyhtan31 said:

the patreon exclusive content is always included in the next public release. But, as said above, the next public release will probably take months to be finished.

On 1/26/2020 at 8:30 AM, brewmasterhal said:

The soul gem is just a copy of Azura's Star; a re-usable Grand gem worth 5k.  Dogma added it in v0.9 or thereabouts as a reward for beating the boss.  It has no more storyline purpose than the golden urn that you can steal from the vault as far as I'm aware.

You have to manually leave the basement, via the ladder.  If you don't, you burn to death.

Well I got out of the basement killed Zoe with command codes ..... but now I'm stuck in a state where I can't fight with melee or magic and can't sheath my weapon ..... The only way I could figure to get the damned skeletons off my ass was lure them down to the Hall of the Dead and let the solders take them out ..... but I could still loot them but I'm stuck in this stupid stance even after quitting out  and going back and now it's completely unplayable