2 hours ago, Farah' Nor said:

I think you play through the mod update without clean install. I had a similar problem. I fixed it by doing a clean install and starting the mod with no play-through history. I think it's because of the old scripts and a newer version of the mod. Try this, uninstall the mod, run FNIS, make a clean save, then install the mod and run FNIS. And be patient and play it through. Hope it helps.

I'd rather slit my wrists right now than have to play through everything to get to this point again, tbqh. But thank you for help nonetheless.

But, no, I didn't play through this mod and then go play it again on same save. I actually deleted 70 hours of gameplay and started again from a very early save from before I started playing this mod and I'm not even sure if I upgraded this mod after I started from start or before I started it.

3 hours ago, junior55 said:

i got it, i want to ask again...

is it possible to make our mouth character open when BJ scene?

in my game, my character's mouth is closed while her tongue is out (its funny xD)

It is supposed to be open. The mouth of my character is always open in such scenes. Perhaps installing mfg console can help it.

3 hours ago, user9120975435 said:

I'd rather slit my wrists right now than have to play through everything to get to this point again, tbqh. But thank you for help nonetheless.

But, no, I didn't play through this mod and then go play it again on same save. I actually deleted 70 hours of gameplay and started again from a very early save from before I started playing this mod and I'm not even sure if I upgraded this mod after I started from start or before I started it.

The mod has a skip function, in its mcm menu. So you don't have to play it all again when updating it. About ypur problem, never seen anything like it. I'm even having a hard time trying to understand what you described it. But you may try console commands like player.moveto to teleport your character to a npc inside Eldergleam.

1 hour ago, Highborn said:

The mod has a skip function, in its mcm menu. So you don't have to play it all again when updating it. About ypur problem, never seen anything like it. I'm even having a hard time trying to understand what you described it. But you may try console commands like player.moveto to teleport your character to a npc inside Eldergleam.

I ended up running tes5edit which also gave me problems (not finding the modules from pluginlist) because of which I wasted several hours trying to find a solution on the internet, to find out the location id of the cave, coc-ed to the start of it and then exited. After that it worked.

Gods, I hate full moon, it's like Murphy's Law, trying to make me blow my top at every opportunity.

45 minutes ago, RighteousAnger said:

For some reason, after sneaking the bards in, I no longer have the option to sneak in via box. Spamming E on these and nothing happens. Talked to the dock master and porter and nothing. The only thing I remember from this is that a dead dragon would spawn on top of it. 20200211192328_1.thumb.jpg.d19b35f05f12a2ca4990f4dff6bee374.jpg

Do you have any mods that makes changes to the docks? If so, try to disable them.

49 minutes ago, RighteousAnger said:

For some reason, after sneaking the bards in, I no longer have the option to sneak in via box. Spamming E on these and nothing happens. Talked to the dock master and porter and nothing. The only thing I remember from this is that a dead dragon would spawn on top of it. 

I think there is a time limit on when you may use the boxes: there should be one box stacked on top of those four, but the porter eventually takes it away.

I say this because I know I have had that box disappear.

If you have an earlier save, you could try reloading and checking if this is the case.

If not, there are other ways in the city.

If you really want to enter the city through this method, you could start a fresh game and use the skip option and start right before entering Solitude.

Is anyone else having issues with the mod? Whenever i try to sleep with the arena betting guy, my character just lays on the bed and doesnt move and when i enable controls, I cant choose to sleep then when i go to the arena i get an achievement then the screen goes black and stays black. The same thing happens with the werewolf. When i get naked nothing happens and when i tell him his name, the screen goes black and the game crashes.
any solutions?

4 hours ago, junior55 said:

not work, i use console command to door with "disable", and there is no NPC

how to show that NPC(the name Huzei)?

I have raised Khuzey with the console command but suddenly he enters the room (the door remains closed) and Fanar is silent ...
I don't know what else to do
so I gave up (because it took a lot of time xD), I will wait for this mod to be updated and play it again

5 hours ago, junior55 said:

I have raised Khuzey with the console command but suddenly he enters the room (the door remains closed) and Fanar is silent ...
so I gave up (because it took a lot of time xD), I will wait for this mod to be updated and play it again

Are you using the mod in a clean save? 

5 hours ago, junior55 said:

Try my save.
Save 1761 - It's in front of the entrance to the place where Fanar must search you.
Save 1691 - It starts where you have to ask about the thief in the arena.

Zapis 1761 - TinyTina Wej cie do Skunkway 00.10.28.ess Zapis 1691 - TinyTina Arena 03.05.27.ess

6 minutes ago, joegrey97 said:

How do I get the memory potion? 

It's available if you lose the minigame:

You can add a Memory Potion to your inventory via the console command player.additem XX0D9413 1 - if you drink it then return to the bed in Haelga's Bunkhouse, you should get the option to remember what happened.  This may only be accessible if you stayed for a second drink at the very beginning, and/or you were still drunk when you met with Stanius the first time.  If all else fails, you can force the conditions by running the console command setstage hp_mem 10 and then go through the usual drinking the potion near the bed.

whiterun bannered mare bug

Hulda told me to change the clothes in the box behind. But my skyrim inn mods has NO BOXES there. So I cannot change the clothes, quest doesn't proceed. I consoled the clothes, but Hulda tells me the same thing - I can't work without the clothes. How can I do? 

2 hours ago, closely said:

whiterun bannered mare bug

Hulda told me to change the clothes in the box behind. But my skyrim inn mods has NO BOXES there. So I cannot change the clothes, quest doesn't proceed. I consoled the clothes, but Hulda tells me the same thing - I can't work without the clothes. How can I do? 

there should be a common chest behind the bar

3 minutes ago, cruxermine said:

Will a special edition compatible version be made for this mod? i'm really excited to play it on SE

the author said he plans on converting to SE but only after he finishes the whole quest, which will take several months, considering the usual schedule. However, people are free to convert it, and some already did for old versions, but apparently the latest conversion posted here doesn't work anymore after an update.

2 hours ago, killer905 said:

More details would be useful. What exactly scene.

every sex scene. But after some test i found the problem, the problem is "Better Free Camera mod". When i turn free fly camera mode. the actor just doing sex animation, but not following script anymore, that why the sex scene can't stop.

hmm, it looks like my problem has been solved, thanks ... another question, if Dogma Thief is not compatible with better free camera, is there another mod that can replace Better Free Camera that is compatible with Dogma Thief?

4 hours ago, vialena_kjersti said:

every sex scene. But after some test i found the problem, the problem is "Better Free Camera mod". When i turn free fly camera mode. the actor just doing sex animation, but not following script anymore, that why the sex scene can't stop.

hmm, it looks like my problem has been solved, thanks ... another question, if Dogma Thief is not compatible with better free camera, is there another mod that can replace Better Free Camera that is compatible with Dogma Thief?

So, the problem only happens when you activate it? I use Utopium's Utilities (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/84032), which contains multiple useful mods including Better Free Camera. It never gave me a problem with Thief - but I never activated it when running scenes. Maybe the version rom Utopium's Utilities work for you.

But keep in mind that free camera mode will prevent you from reading the subtitles. If you want to adjust the camera distance while seeing the subtitles, you can use Customizable Camera.