Looking For This Inverted Nipples Mod

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 9/23/2017 at 10:39 AM, GelatoMix said:

Thank you kindly, was starting to see that Halo's Overlays weren't the same.

I see someone else has patrician tastes.  My dude, can you help me install his stuff?  I'm essentially a noob, so if it doesn't install easily with NMM or doesn't have a step by step read-me I'm lost.  I have Bodyslide, CBBE, Havoc physics, etc. all set and really just want this skin for them nips.  I'd appreciate anyone's help.

• 1 month later...
18 hours ago, myuhinny said:

@acsupplice

You don't want Halo's overlays anyway as your using CBBE Halofarms stuff is UNP you would need the one posted by trickerfu which is for the CBBE body.

is it possible to use these as transparent .png files

to apply over a UNP based normal map by using Gimp?

@Deathstalker

UNP and CBBE have different UV maps so you can't just apply a UNP based normal over a CBBE based normal as they will not match unless you know how to alter texture files and normals without messing them up and make them where they look normal.

CBBE body using UNP body textures and if the texture files are like this then so will the other texture files in the set

Spoiler

Untitled.pngUntitled.png

Which why it's best to use CBBE stuff for CBBE and UNP stuff for UNP.

49 minutes ago, myuhinny said:

@Deathstalker

UNP and CBBE have different UV maps so you can't just a apply a UNP based normal over a CBBE based normal as they will not match unless you know how to alter texture files and normals without messing them up and make them where they look normal.

CBBE body using UNP body textures and if the texture files are like this then so will the other texture files in the set

Reveal hidden contents

Untitled.pngUntitled.png

Which why it's best to use CBBE stuff for CBBE and UNP stuff for UNP.

I was about to say this. I asked about this last night and you gave me a similar answer. I experimented for about an hour last night and got the same results in your pictures.

20 hours ago, myuhinny said:

@Molevalence

Most of what I posted in your thread except for the last part was all from halofarms read me file if I had known you were using the CBBE body I would of told you that it wouldn't work and to look for one for the CBBE body.

I dont use CBBE though. I use UNP(B) sorry if I confused you. :S

• 3 months later...
On 3/26/2018 at 9:31 PM, myuhinny said:

@acsupplice

You don't want Halo's overlays anyway as your using CBBE Halofarms stuff is UNP you would need the one posted by trickerfu which is for the CBBE body.

Yes I saw that thank you.  I've looked at trickerfu's link to the Bet. Gals tumblr page which is linked to a google doc's download page.  After some investigating it seems he uses a mod called BodyChange.  So I downloaded and installed that, then downloaded and installed one of the "starter versions"off the google doc's page.  Now I'm not sure if I needed to download and install the bodyslide file he has on there so I did it anyway.  

Now I'm kinda stuck.  When I go into the game and select the any of the presets via the bodychange mod menu, the body shape and texture do not change, only something involving the face.  I overwrite whatever is asked when installing the "starter version" file.  Is there an extra step I'm missing?  I tried uninstalling any body texture I had before installing the starter version but that still didn't work.  Maybe I missed a file or need to manually place something? 

Or perhaps there is an easier more generic installation for the specific body texture?  His character seems to it's own mesh, but I'm not sure if that's just done in bodyslide.  Any insight is greatly appreciated, as I've mentioned I'm not too savvy when it comes to these details.

Archived