Celebrity trait

Guest Redabyss

Guest Redabyss

Wow nice mod haha, as i seen the screenshot there's another new trait, do you also have that trait too? or can you share me the mod link?

Which one you're talking about? :)

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&record=574624&id=4010&full=1

i think i never seen the shy, naive, sweet etc, or maybe i don't have the latest DLC of the sims 4  :D

You can find them on Mod The Sims :D they were made by other users, I simply downloaded them.

• 2 weeks later...

Grr... How am I just finding this now?! I've been looking for something like this for a while now. Not to mention, you uploaded this on my birthday! lol HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! (Belated, anyway LOL)

Well Happy Birthday to you!!

And wishing you and Very Merry Un-Birthday too! :D

Guest Redabyss

Grr... How am I just finding this now?! I've been looking for something like this for a while now. Not to mention, you uploaded this on my birthday! lol HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! (Belated, anyway LOL) 

Happy you're happy! Also happy bday (even if late)! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Holy shitterony... well it doesn't sound TOO hard in theory. Maybe I could try... if it's just about modding XML, it shouldn't be that hard?

Anyways, I was thinking of requesting fan/celebrity sex theme-based animations, in the future, using objects like maybe the podium, or the photo boot... if anyone has some ideas, feel free to share :)

Yes, good idea !

I think you can develop some other traits to manage special relationship with celebrity. I think about "Groupie" that want to have relation and sex with celeb, or "VIP" that can have easy relations with celeb, just like a lower level of celeb.

Perhaps the club system could help for that, creating a club of celebrity and create a club of groupies that want to have relation with celebrity.

An other question is how to recognize celeb NPC in the street ? ;)

Dont forget a photography group, gotta have them paparazzi lol

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Redabyss

Hey guys!
Just wanted to inform you that Omaster has published an animation series, on Patreon, based on the celebrity trait :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

There's this mod by Sacrificial which sims can become famous, it's very cool:

https://simsvip.com/2017/09/22/sims-4-road-fame-mod-give-sims-celebrity-life-deserve/

But I would love to see sims earn this status as a trait the way you have it, especially because there are certain sims in my town (Eva Capricossa, Candi Behr, the Fengs, etc.) who I think should be famous but who don't have like, a trait status.

Also, the only way to earn it is through gameplay although it maaay have cheats.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived