Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-5-1)

Yea, I think the best approach with Ash hoppers is to pretend the ovipositor is a "dick" for the purposes of animating them.  The one animation we currently have would look a bit odd if the creatures were suddenly hermaphroditic.  IMO the one animation we do have for them is excellent (I'm pretty sure the idea was ripped straight from the hentai game Hounds of the Blade) and I'd love to see more variations of it, such as standing face-hugger style or double-penetration.

Of course the question becomes how difficult is it to animate the "tail" and the rest of the critter.  While ash hoppers are up there with Netch/Seekers in terms of rarity in-game, I see  lot more creatures that use them as a base in mods.  I assume it is because of their unique animations and behaviors, they are used in a bunch of varieties of bug critters in mods like Immersive Creatures.

One suggestion for an under-represented critter for me would be "male" animations for the Flame Atronach.  If I'm not mistaken I believe they now have the ability to grow a dick thanks to CF updates, but I believe all their animations put them in the female role.

I agree, the ash hoppers stinger thing is not practical to use. I was hoping someone would make a new dick for him, but I guess I’d be fine with the chaurus one again.

On 04/12/2017 at 5:41 AM, Reesewow said:

One suggestion for an under-represented critter for me would be "male" animations for the Flame Atronach.  If I'm not mistaken I believe they now have the ability to grow a dick thanks to CF updates, but I believe all their animations put them in the female role.

I’m not seeing anything like that, but if that were the case for them or any of the other female creatures then I’d consider doing animations for them.

55 minutes ago, Billyy said:

I’m not seeing anything like that, but if that were the case for them or any of the other female creatures then I’d consider doing animations for them.

On review it looks like I was only partially right, apparently I was thinking about Spriggans.  Specifically, the "venerable" male spriggans that are added by Immersive Creatures and schlongified by Bad Dog's IC, but don't get to use their tools as all spriggan animations are female.  Unfortunately after experimentation it looks like default flame atronachs and spriggans don't currently have a schlong option, so they wouldn't be a great candidate for male animations outside of mods that use the skeleton for male creatures (which is rare for flame atronachs because of their odd animations/idles).

since we are discussing about creatures that are "underrepresented" (i.e. not having much animations for SL) here I guess I'll try to list down said critters here and their viability to get an animation here...people and animators could list down other creatures and the reason for viability or not:

ATRONACHS( Frost, Storm, Flame)-I know someone said (Billy or Anubis perhaps?) that Frost ones are very hard to animate due to something about joints etc...Flame Atronachs are being discussed above my post...about Storm, no discussions about them yet...

MUDCRABS-I don't know why anyone want to see animations with them but I guess they have the same problems as Atronachs...

WISPMOTHER-Funnybizness has some animations for them and I think I saw an MNC one but other than those she is underrepresented as well...

DRAGONS-Horny Creatures of Skyrim got them all covered but most of the animations there are of the guro (gore) type...well they are dragons so they tend to burn and eat anything not having Dovah blood but it would be nice to see Billy and Anubis et al. working on them...

ASS (ASH) HOPPERS- Give their names justice...I know it's hard to put dicks on them but just treat them as jumping spiders and apply a proboscis on their lower abdomen so they can finally hop and bop on asses...

SPRIGGANS-The female types have many animations where they are dominant or getting raped which is FunnyBizness' forte but I think I have yet to see a Male Spriggan spreading their poison seed on any unsuspecting traveler...

DREMORA-I Think these creatures can be seen as one of the spawns in Immersive Creatures mod or other mods that summon them like Apocalypse Magic and Forgotten Magic etc. I tried sexing one the other day (my character not me) and they still don't have junk...

DRAGON PRIESTS-I Know Anubis made animations for these guys but I think they need more...people sometimes have the old Untamed mod and have 2-3 floating ghoulies behind them that they want to have fun with...so more animations involving multiple DP Dping the character maybe?

DWARVEN SPHERE-Ah yes, the old Rolly-Polly McStabby...annoying bastards that deal a lot of damage and not even one sex scene for them to have fun with...it would be good to collect one by way of Untamed...but if people can put dicks on a Dwarven Centurion and make it animate, surely there's a way to put one on these Spheres?

DWARVEN CENTURIONS-Speaking of Centurions, yes there are some (two at most) animations for them...and that's just it...so...more pistoning plz...

SLAUGHTER FISH- Oh C'mon now that's just ridiculous...but if people are willing to animate them...

and those are just the creatures off the top of my head...

2 hours ago, arpaschad said:

Storm Atronachs are next to impossible to work on (+no dick) and it's race is not registered with MNC/SexLab*

* i'll do that another day.

mudcrabs have a problem: it's idle animations like to override SexLab animations.

guro and vore are not the same thing (unless it's "hard vore"), no one gets disemboweled in my dragon animations.

ashbastards are a unending nightmare.

Male Spriggans don't even exist without mods.

Dremora use human animations.

i'm still working on the dwarven sphere mesh, it has 2 dicks now and i started working on adding a third.

i made a Slaughterfish animation.

Hello, Billyy. Hope this reply finds you well.

I am a fan of your bestiality works, it is top notch and angled very well (only Chaurus is my problem, everything seems fine to me). I was wondering the other day that when I installed your latest update, I couldn't play Chaurus Hunter and Dragon Priest animations, although I did enabled it all via SLAL. Will you (or anyone) give me an answer to this problem? I did try the Dragon Priest animation, but it turns out playing Male animations.

Thanks in advance.

4 hours ago, Shayrza said:

Hey, thanks.

It sounds like you need to install the latest More Nasty Critters SLAL Edition and/or rebuild the animation registry.

On 16/10/2017 at 8:38 PM, MadMansGun said:

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:

8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.

8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.

8.3. click on "Reload JSON".

8.4. click on "Enable All".

8.5. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.

*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

On 12/3/2017 at 1:15 PM, AnubiSs2167 said:

Ye he did but i thought it was still in concept phase. Anways with canines there is still problem with eyes, ears and tongues. Wolves can blink if you use eye controllers, dogs get somekind of wierd frown instead. Ears have completly diff bones between dogs and wolves. Jaw is diffrent shape so the tongue tend to clip thru either dog or wolf. So be carefull about using the same files even with fixed dick angle.

On 12/3/2017 at 3:45 PM, Billyy said:

I knew about the ears, but not the others. Good to know, thanks. I’ll have to keep this in mind to try and avoid issues. Although I’ll probably give priority to the husky/wolf because I think dogs look silly, but I’ll try not to screw over people who do use them.

this should help with the dog's eyes:

dogHard.nif

1 hour ago, Consensualwolf said:

Have to say I've been a huge fan of your creature animations, particularly the troll and werewolf ones. Any more planned for the future?

Trolls sure are a crowd favourite, eh? I’ll probably do some more at some point, even though they already have so many. I also would like to work with werewolves again, but I don’t expect anything for them any time soon.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

this should help with the dog's eyes:

dogHard.nif

Looks like you unattached the eyes from the bone so they stay in position while allowing us to push the wolf eyes forward? Functional I suppose, though it does mean we can’t rotate the eye bones to make them look around anymore, but that’s a trade-off I’d take. Also huskies will need this done too. They don’t suffer from wolf blindness.

33 minutes ago, Billyy said:

Looks like you unattached the eyes from the bone so they stay in position while allowing us to push the wolf eyes forward? Functional I suppose, though it does mean we can’t rotate the eye bones to make them look around anymore, but that’s a trade-off I’d take. Also huskies will need this done too. They don’t suffer from wolf blindness.

the huskie's eyes are looking fine to me, in fact i think they can move a bit more forward then the wolf eyes actually require.

Well slaughter fish have a sex animation in oblivion so they might as well have one for skyrim as well.

Hopefully when the chaurus dick is transplanted to the ass hopper that the dick will be shrunk down nothing more annoying then see a huge ass dick that clips out of the mouth because it's too dang big.

I know oblivion has some different atronch animations.A

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

the huskie's eyes are looking fine to me, in fact i think they can move a bit more forward then the wolf eyes actually require.

Never mind, you appear to be correct. I can’t tell if the true wolves of skyrim mod makes the problem worse, or is just makes it harder to tell in-game, so I brought the eyes out further than I needed to in my tests.

1 hour ago, myuhinny said:

Well slaughter fish have a sex animation in oblivion so they might as well have one for skyrim as well.

Hopefully when the chaurus dick is transplanted to the ass hopper that the dick will be shrunk down nothing more annoying then see a huge ass dick that clips out of the mouth because it's too dang big.

I know oblivion has some different atronch animations.A

I’m not sure that’s logic I can get behind. What am I supposed to do with it besides making it some nightmare fuel dildo? I’ve never seen oblivion sex animations.

I agree, it pains me to make animations that have clipping issues. However in most cases I rather have it with clipping than not have it at all. It’s also a shame we have such pitiful control over the mouth for animating.

6 minutes ago, Billyy said:

I’m not sure that’s logic I can get behind. What am I supposed to do with it besides making it some nightmare fuel dildo? I’ve never seen oblivion sex animations.

Yea, other than the existing MadMansGun MxFish animation, I don't see what could reasonably be done with slaughterfish other than some misshapen oversize dildo action.  A "fish being too curious while treading water" animation could be funny, but I don't know if Sexlab even allows animations while swimming (and good luck ever being in a situation for the animation to happen without forcing it).

1 hour ago, Reesewow said:

but I don't know if Sexlab even allows animations while swimming (and good luck ever being in a situation for the animation to happen without forcing it)

yes it can, one of the problems i had when i made my animation was "do i make this for in water or out of water?"

i ended up doing out of water but animations can in fact be played when in water, you just need to jump in really fast after using matchmaker.

43 minutes ago, myuhinny said:

The oblivion slaughter fish animation has it where it's bent in a circle it's tail part is in the vagina and it's head is latched onto the players back shoulder. A few others from oblivion as well.

The tail, eh? I hadn’t considered that. Alright, I’ll think about making something for the fish. Skyrim slaughterfish look a little more difficult to work with, but I think it could be doable. It might end up being pretty basic though. I don’t think I’d make a full on swimming animation though, that sounds tedious.

Thanks for the screenshots. It's interesting to see what people have done over there. Tentacles is something Skyrim feels disappointingly lacking in, but from what I understand it’s a lot more difficult getting custom things like that to work compared to Oblivion?

Your welcome glad you liked them. I'm not sure how they did the tentacle monster I think it was done all in blender. Some types of things were done using shape keys I have a outfit that has 2 nipple claws and each is holding onto a nipple and both of them pull the boob out and in and in different movements and with shape keys the animation never ends it will keep going till you remove the outfit I also have a some snake outfits that have the snakes wrapped around the body and the bodies of the snakes are moving and their tails are entering a hole one enters the asshole while the other enters the vagina but if you try to use them in skyrim you'll crash your game.

1 hour ago, erc1971 said:

I noticed you said that some creatures will align properly if you scale them.

How do I turn scaling off?  I looked around in the MCM menus, but I am not finding it.

Thanks,

Eric

Scaling is in sexlab MCM animation settings tab, “even actor heights” ticked on will scale actors to 1.0 scale. Scaling some creatures can have them grow very large or shrink causing misalignments.