Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-4-1)

need a little help here...when trying the creature 3p animations, it doesn't work...rather all I get are the solo creature animations...i've tried averything in matchmaker: Cupid Bow, Mass matchmaker Mass, Area, Target and even set the bestiality rate to 100% but still nothing...how did you guys make it work? I am also using Untamed mod don't know if that conflicts with the animations...

need a little help here...when trying the creature 3p animations, it doesn't work...rather all I get are the solo creature animations...i've tried averything in matchmaker: Cupid Bow, Mass matchmaker Mass, Area, Target and even set the bestiality rate to 100% but still nothing...how did you guys make it work? I am also using Untamed mod don't know if that conflicts with the animations...

hit the NPC/Player with matchmaker first, then hit the 2 creatures.

hit the NPC/Player with matchmaker first, then hit the 2 creatures.

I just did...I used the Matchmaker Self Key then targeted the two wolves each with matchmaker...also with cupid's bow...and vice versa...I only get the single creature animations and not the 3p ones made by Billy...said animations are only working if I let myself get killed by wolves triggering SL Defeat which takes a long time for my level 87 character on my current playthrough...but I want it to work by MMM (Mass Match Maker)...

Alright it looks like this Mass Match Maker thing is going to keep coming up, so I looked into it for you guys. SLAL is basically foolproof (as long as you upload the right files…) as it basically writes the code for you. Code-wise all SLAL packs should basically be identical, so the chances of the issue being SLAL related were low.

So I assumed the issue was somewhere in how Mass Match Maker was coded specifically, how it calls for the animations. Now I’m no programmer, but sometimes I can look through code and find what I’m looking for. Originally I thought it might’ve called for 3p+ animations based on tags; however from what I can tell it does it based on specific creatures. Draugr, Falmer, Spider, and Riekling appear to be the only creatures supported for this, which were likely the only creatures that had 3p+ back when it was last updated.

To back up my findings I can say that animations I’ve done for creatures on that list worked fine with Mass Match Maker (don’t get too excited, it’s not spiders. However if someone were to make a more interesting dick model for them I might be interested at some point).

So basically Mass Match Maker only supports Draugrs, Falmers, Spiders, and Rieklings for 3p+. So no matter what combinations of spells you use that comes from Mass Match Maker, none of them will work with any other creature. Nothing can be done about this unless someone updates it. In the meantime you’ll have to settle for the regular MatchMaker or find another alternative if you want to view the 3p animations on-demand.

So basically Mass Match Maker only supports Draugrs, Falmers, Spiders, and Rieklings for 3p+. So no matter what combinations of spells you use that comes from Mass Match Maker, none of them will work with any other creature. Nothing can be done about this unless someone updates it. In the meantime you’ll have to settle for the regular MatchMaker or find another alternative if you want to view the 3p animations on-demand.

Doesn't really surprise me, it being such an old mod.

For those having trouble with matchmaker, If you don't mind a more complicated UI in exchange for waaaaay more control (and no spells clogging up the spellbook), use SexLab Tools, it's pretty much the best mod to start a specific animation, and it can definitely handle these 3Person anims:

2643207bec.png

which wolf did "naughty bit" skin you use?

they seem to be unaligned on my game

I used the default one from more nasty critters. Misalignment will occur if you let sexlab scale the wolf which happens if you are using “even actor heights”, or “potential CTD fix”. Generally speaking scaling and creatures do not mix well.

Damn I wish I knew that earlier I got hornywolvesofsky and aligned them all manually.

man, I really like these animations. Thank you very much for making more wolf animations it was a splendid surprise. I wish there were more animations for dogs though, well can't have everything.

Doesn't really surprise me, it being such an old mod.

For those having trouble with matchmaker, If you don't mind a more complicated UI in exchange for waaaaay more control (and no spells clogging up the spellbook), use SexLab Tools, it's pretty much the best mod to start a specific animation, and it can definitely handle these 3Person anims:

2643207bec.png

yeah I already have SL Tools in my load order as well and tried this way of making the 3p wolf animation work...I set reciever as player...then I targeted wolf number 1 and chose an animation for it for example Billy's 3p wolf service animation...also set the number of actors in that animation to 3...and then I choose wolf number 2 and set the same animation for it... once all of my actors are set including my character as the receiver, I clicked Begin Scene and then I get wolf number 1 doing a random solo creature animation of my character...after the scene was finished, wolf number 2 comes next and plays another single creature animation...then I get a notification by SL Tools saying :scene in queue has ended" or something like that...but still no 3p animation...

so meh...guess I will have to ask the creator of MMM (if they are still around) to update the mod to enable more 3p,4p etc. animations for more creature types....for now Billy's animation works on my game only if you get yourself defeated purposely by 2 or more creatures...gonna have to roleplay it as a level 87 woodelf archer who can defeat dragons, dragon priests etc. but purposely gets defeated by a pack of wolves just to get wolfbanged lol...thanks for Billy for this animations anyway...stellar as always...now...any chance for mudcrabs and more Horkers? lel...

now...any chance for mudcrabs and more Horkers? lel...

I wouldn’t expect more horkers anytime soon. I’d like to make more, but like any animator I’ve got other things in mind and only so much time. Mudcrabs are pretty lel-tier. Won’t touch them until they’ve been given a dick, and even then… Not likely, I don’t think they’d turn out well.

Is there any Chance to get some Animations for the Dwarven Spheres, Spiders and Ballistas? I just wonder why noone ever did them and why they are not included in the nasty creatures...

Probably not, machines aren’t really my thing, and I don’t think I’ve ever even seen a ballista.

yeah I already have SL Tools in my load order as well and tried this way of making the 3p wolf animation work...I set reciever as player...then I targeted wolf number 1 and chose an animation for it for example Billy's 3p wolf service animation...also set the number of actors in that animation to 3...and then I choose wolf number 2 and set the same animation for it... once all of my actors are set including my character as the receiver, I clicked Begin Scene and then I get wolf number 1 doing a random solo creature animation of my character...after the scene was finished, wolf number 2 comes next and plays another single creature animation...then I get a notification by SL Tools saying :scene in queue has ended" or something like that...but still no 3p animation...

so meh...guess I will have to ask the creator of MMM (if they are still around) to update the mod to enable more 3p,4p etc. animations for more creature types....for now Billy's animation works on my game only if you get yourself defeated purposely by 2 or more creatures...gonna have to roleplay it as a level 87 woodelf archer who can defeat dragons, dragon priests etc. but purposely gets defeated by a pack of wolves just to get wolfbanged lol...thanks for Billy for this animations anyway...stellar as always...now...any chance for mudcrabs and more Horkers? lel...

I have seen SL Tools fail when selecting an animation in the queue for anything other than 2 actors, but if you set up your queue like that screenshot (i.e. just selecting the normal/aggresive set instead of specifying or tag name) it should work, I actually got it to play the 3p Service animation first time.

I wouldn't hold your breath for an NMM update, but Defeat does work like a charm. If you don't feel like waiting an hour for two wolves to take your health bar down you can use the surrender hotkey (K) with creatures in one of the more recent versions, provided you don't mind every scene technically being non-con.

Always cool to spot more creature animators here! Great stuff!

Totally curious though so I dare ask: any chance there might be some dragon x player/npc stuff coming from you in the future? That kinda stuff is always awesome :X

Totally curious though so I dare ask: any chance there might be some dragon x player/npc stuff coming from you in the future? That kinda stuff is always awesome :X

I’m leaning towards probably not. I tried to work with dragons in the past and I couldn’t find anything I wanted to make for them that didn’t also lead to horrible clipping. Their junk is simply too big for me to work with.

I’m leaning towards probably not. I tried to work with dragons in the past and I couldn’t find anything I wanted to make for them that didn’t also lead to horrible clipping. Their junk is simply too big for me to work with.

just find a smaller dragon :P

Any chances the stars will align for our good friend the Seeker? He just wants to learn!

I tried and failed make anything worthwhile with seekers. They're probably the most difficult Skyrim creature I've worked with. I may try again in the future, but likely no time soon.

just find a smaller dragon tongue.png

I don't really like the idea with messing with it's size and dealing with scale issues for sexlab, but I'll admit animations for smaller dragons does sound appealing. It'd be nice if there was a way to add the desired scale on a per animation basis.

But big junk is the best junk! Heh, nah I understand the issue; thought to ask anyhow just to see. I always figured the servicing-esque stuff would be better with them because of the sheer size-difference anyhow, and cos realism makes it more than impossible that anyone would be bending over for 'em or that. Probably less chances of clipping there but yea, totes understand!

but it didn't ) it works with leito rieklings 3p anims and K4 3p anims but with Billyy 3p anims didnt (( For example i toggle bear 3p anim but starts bear on female anims not 3p

but it didn't ) it works with leito rieklings 3p anims and K4 3p anims but with Billyy 3p anims didnt (( For example i toggle bear 3p anim but starts bear on female anims not 3p

please read billy's comment on 3p animations and Mass Match Maker:

Alright it looks like this Mass Match Maker thing is going to keep coming up, so I looked into it for you guys. SLAL is basically foolproof (as long as you upload the right files…) as it basically writes the code for you. Code-wise all SLAL packs should basically be identical, so the chances of the issue being SLAL related were low.

So I assumed the issue was somewhere in how Mass Match Maker was coded specifically, how it calls for the animations. Now I’m no programmer, but sometimes I can look through code and find what I’m looking for. Originally I thought it might’ve called for 3p+ animations based on tags; however from what I can tell it does it based on specific creatures. Draugr, Falmer, Spider, and Riekling appear to be the only creatures supported for this, which were likely the only creatures that had 3p+ back when it was last updated.

To back up my findings I can say that animations I’ve done for creatures on that list worked fine with Mass Match Maker (don’t get too excited, it’s not spiders. However if someone were to make a more interesting dick model for them I might be interested at some point).

I don't know what you guys refer to as "Normal Match maker" is it one of the spells the mod adds or something else?

please read billy's comment on 3p animations and Mass Match Maker:

I don't know what you guys refer to as "Normal Match maker" is it one of the spells the mod adds or something else?

Try using this: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17343-sexlab-matchmaker/

Instead of Mass Matchmaker