Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-4-1)

45 minutes ago, vietk said:

ScreenShot2.bmp 3 MB · 1 download  

guys i need help , i dont know what to deal with this now , i check every requirement , run FNIS , rebuild animation , etc etc even uninstall the whole game  but th result the Billy's animation just like that include SE version too . well im hopeless , sorry for bad English 

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play.

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8
NOTE: if you do have the Creature Pack but some creatures are just playing idle animations during sex try clicking on "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS, after it's done running click on "Update FNIS Behavior"
(doing this will delete all the creature behavior files generated by FNIS and remake new ones...that is assuming you DO have the FNIS Creature Pack installed)

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 750, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

58 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

thanks , but i did exectly Step by Step but nothing work , i searching a lot to fix this many time , so sad :(( even i delete all mods and isntall  XPSME , Sexlab, FNIS, FNIS Creature,aimationLoader, jcontainer all new version LE after that i isntall only BilLy's Pack but well  they still stuck togheter  

12 minutes ago, vietk said:

thanks , but i did exectly Step by Step but nothing work , i searching a lot to fix this many time , so sad :(( even i delete all mods and isntall  XPSME , Sexlab, FNIS, FNIS Creature,aimationLoader, jcontainer all new version LE after that i isntall only BilLy's Pack but well  they still stuck togheter  

Is your Load Order correct?

Do you use a Mod Organizer (and which one)

Are there Errors in FNIS?

Did you enable and register all Animations in SL Animation MCM?

What mod do you use to start animations? 

Are all Billy Animations not working??

You sure you installed the pack for LE and not for SE?

Try my "Rape Redux" Version of Billyy and report if that one works. Or an older Version of Billyys? (3.2 or older) 

1 hour ago, vietk said:

Did you try to clean up a saved game?  Maybe it's caused by a some script? I use the Skyrim Save Tool.

12 hours ago, Nymra said:

Is your Load Order correct?

Do you use a Mod Organizer (and which one)

Are there Errors in FNIS?

Did you enable and register all Animations in SL Animation MCM?

What mod do you use to start animations? 

Are all Billy Animations not working??

You sure you installed the pack for LE and not for SE?

Try my "Rape Redux" Version of Billyy and report if that one works. Or an older Version of Billyys? (3.2 or older) 

- Yes Its correct

- i use the Mod Organizer 2  

- it just got 1 warning : >>Warning: Generator not run from a legal (Steam) Skyrim installation directory. If you use SKSE, this can be fixed by starting Skyrim once through Steam.<<

- yes i do 

- i use sexlab spell and chance animation with sexlab tool

- yes ALL Billy's Animation 3.5 human and creature not working

- yeah i installed the LE version for the LE not SE

-luckily the Rape Redux working as well , and the original ver of Billy working too @@  but i cant find the 3.2 or older version 

16 minutes ago, poblivion said:

Did you try to clean up a saved game?  Maybe it's caused by a some script? I use the Skyrim Save Tool.

tks, yes i use the whole new game, i clear all save @@ i cant understand , ONLY Billy's Pack 3.5 not working :v maybe my soul was dirty that the game didn't want it to get any worse @@ 

3 hours ago, vietk said:

no i dont , i use default race @@ damn what am i missing???? 

I have no ideas anymore ?. When you manage to solve this, I'm very curious what the cause was.

Edit: may be this is the problem ? >>Warning: Generator not run from a legal (Steam) Skyrim installation directory. If you use SKSE, this can be fixed by starting Skyrim once through Steam.<<

I found some thread about it

https://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/535150948597087692/

36 minutes ago, poblivion said:

I have no ideas anymore ?. When you manage to solve this, I'm very curious what the cause was.

Edit: may be this is the problem ? >>Warning: Generator not run from a legal (Steam) Skyrim installation directory. If you use SKSE, this can be fixed by starting Skyrim once through Steam.<<

I found some thread about it

https://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/535150948597087692/

unlikely when everything else works. 

I m also a wits end, no idea what it could be. When older versions work it might be the download, but then other ppl should have similar problems, no? 
Very weird. 

Maybe something is overwriting the Behaviour Files? 
Maybe FOMOD installer is broken? (do you even use it?) or is missing some files during installation? 

53 minutes ago, vietk said:

thank you guys , look like this is the dead end to me ,hope Billy continues to develop new topic , your animation very awsome though i  can't even use it ^^   

I don't claim and special expertise but would it be possible for you to post your load order and your FNIS output (both in spoilers)?

27 minutes ago, Psalam said:

I don't claim and special expertise but would it be possible for you to post your load order and your FNIS output (both in spoilers)?

ok here my FNIS output: 

>>Warning: Generator not run from a legal (Steam) Skyrim installation directory. If you use SKSE, this can be fixed by starting Skyrim once through Steam.<<
FNIS Behavior V7.6   8/14/2020 9:51:51 PM
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - F:\skyrim\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Legendary Edition\

Skeleton(hkx) female: CHSBHC (107 bones)   male: CHSBHC (107 bones)
>>Warning: Custom skeleton found. Select SKELETON patch.<<
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"  

Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ... 
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ... 
Reading BaboHorribleHarassment V5 ... 
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ... 
Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ... 
Reading Billyy_CreatureConstructs V1.0 ... 
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ... 
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ... 
Reading Billyy_CreatureInsects V1.0 ... 
Reading Billyy_CreatureMisc V1.0 ... 
Reading Billyy_Human V1.0 ... 
Reading Billyy_HumanFurniture V1.0 ... 
Reading Billyy_HumanLesbian V1.0 ... 
Reading Defeat V5 ... 
Reading EstrusChaurus V4.35 ... 
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ... 
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.6 ... 
Reading Hentaipregnancy V1.00 ... 
Reading K4Anims V1.0 ... 
Reading MME V6.07 ... 
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ... 
Reading SexLab V1.62 ... 
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ... 
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ... 
Reading SRBCreatures V1.0 ... 
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V7.00 ... 
Reading zzEstrus V2.50 ... 

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....
 17 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 17 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 4 total groups: 8 added file slots: 52 alternate files: 12

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...
Reading K4Anims V?.? ...
Reading BaboHorribleHarassmentCreature V1.0 ...

5748 animations for 27 mods successfully included (character).

3875 animations for 13 mods and 44 creatures successfully included..
 2 Warning(s).

- And here my load order in MO : 

Hope u find something 

Untitled.png

4 minutes ago, vietk said:

ok here my FNIS output: 

>>Warning: Generator not run from a legal (Steam) Skyrim installation directory. If you use SKSE, this can be fixed by starting Skyrim once through Steam.<<
FNIS Behavior V7.6   8/14/2020 9:51:51 PM
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - F:\skyrim\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Legendary Edition\

Skeleton(hkx) female: CHSBHC (107 bones)   male: CHSBHC (107 bones)
>>Warning: Custom skeleton found. Select SKELETON patch.<<
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"  

Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ... 
Reading BaboHorribleHarassment V5 ... 
Reading Billyy_Human V1.0 ... 
Reading Billyy_HumanFurniture V1.0 ... 
Reading Billyy_HumanLesbian V1.0 ... 
Reading Defeat V5 ... 
Reading EstrusChaurus V4.35 ... 
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ... 
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.6 ... 
Reading Hentaipregnancy V1.00 ... 
Reading K4Anims V1.0 ... 
Reading MME V6.07 ... 
Reading SexLab V1.62 ... 
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ... 
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ... 
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V7.00 ... 
Reading zzEstrus V2.50 ... 

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....
 17 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 17 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 4 total groups: 8 added file slots: 52 alternate files: 12

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...
Reading K4Anims V?.? ...
Reading BaboHorribleHarassmentCreature V1.0 ...

5748 animations for 27 mods successfully included (character).

3875 animations for 13 mods and 44 creatures successfully included..
 2 Warning(s).

- And here my load order in MO : 

Hope u find something 

Untitled.png

Despite having the XPMSE skeleton, you have something that is writing over it. That is why you got the warning about "custom skeleton found." I am not an MO user but, as I understand it, what you need to do is move XPMSE lower in your load order in your left pane. After you do that run FNIS again and see if you get the message about a custom skeleton again.

13 minutes ago, vietk said:

1. sort your load order (right pane) with LOOT

2. when running FNIS select 

- GENDER Specific Animations 

- SKELETON Arm Fix 

Just to be sure. 

3. FNIS has a built in Piracy detection of some sort (whatever and why escapes me, but I guess everybody wants to be the police) so if I were you I'd try to get that warning away by purchasing Skyrim on Steam/for Steam. There should be enough pages where u can get a key quite cheap. 

EDIT:
also update Mod Organizer. (the planet Icon in the upper right indicates there is an update available). 

If I remove the animobject= in Billyy's SLAL source.txt and rebuild the json, behavior, and list... would the animations play like "InvisFurn", or would they be messed up?  I actually prefer InvisFurn a heck of a lot more than temporary furniture objects. (IE: Using benches for InvisFurn chair animations.)

4 minutes ago, KravisGile said:

If I remove the animobject= in Billyy's SLAL source.txt and rebuild the json, behavior, and list... would the animations play like "InvisFurn", or would they be messed up?  I actually prefer InvisFurn a heck of a lot more than temporary furniture objects. (IE: Using benches for InvisFurn chair animations.)

you can just delete or rename the Folder in Meshes that is called "AnimatedObj" 

EDIT: but this will remove all Anim Objects (Knifes, effects and other stuff). so if you want to have only selected stuff not showing you need to research what is what by opening the ESP in TES5edit. You can just remove the entries there (but you have to do that any time the ESP is updated basically). 

You can also remove the objects dircectly in the FNIS.txt files in the Meshes/Character folder. Dont make errors tho :P (and rerun FNIS) 

3 hours ago, vietk said:

try deleting "Data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\0_master.hkx" and re-running FNIS again, that sometimes helps.

also

NOTE: if you do have the Creature Pack but some creatures are just playing idle animations during sex try clicking on "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS, after it's done running click on "Update FNIS Behavior"
(doing this will delete all the creature behavior files generated by FNIS and remake new ones...that is assuming you DO have the FNIS Creature Pack installed)

18 hours ago, Nymra said:

1. sort your load order (right pane) with LOOT

2. when running FNIS select 

- GENDER Specific Animations 

- SKELETON Arm Fix 

Just to be sure. 

3. FNIS has a built in Piracy detection of some sort (whatever and why escapes me, but I guess everybody wants to be the police) so if I were you I'd try to get that warning away by purchasing Skyrim on Steam/for Steam. There should be enough pages where u can get a key quite cheap. 

EDIT:
also update Mod Organizer. (the planet Icon in the upper right indicates there is an update available). 

15 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

try deleting "Data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\0_master.hkx" and re-running FNIS again, that sometimes helps.

also

thank you , its finally work , im so fucking stupid , all the issue i have it all about meshes file , when i extract file rar i forgot put the "meshes" in the extract fodler out , i just straightly copy and paste in the Data all the extract and Fomod file, so that FNIS cant read the animation, i found my mistake when i searching the same problem with MME mod, jesus  @@ THANK YOU GUYS ALL  

This is the animation I get when I activate the 3-5P Skeever animations in the original pack. I've been trying to figure out why this is happening. I've tried disabling the mods and building them back up but this remains to be an issue. I'm at a loss, I should have everything up to date as far as I'm aware. Any suggestions?

Skyrim Special Edition 8_15_2020 5_32_36 AM.png

Edit: Solved My Issue, I have NMM (Nexus Mod Manager) and it would have seemed that NMM did not install the files correctly so I had to manually put them in the data files for them to work properly. Thanks for help! and thanks to the animators who put the time to make skyrim an endless Fun Zone!!!

On 8/14/2020 at 5:10 PM, Psalam said:

Despite having the XPMSE skeleton, you have something that is writing over it. That is why you got the warning about "custom skeleton found." I am not an MO user but, as I understand it, what you need to do is move XPMSE lower in your load order in your left pane. After you do that run FNIS again and see if you get the message about a custom skeleton again.

Or simply check the skeleton arm fix checkbox in FNIS?

On 8/15/2020 at 10:21 AM, MadMansGun said:

see my last post.

Tried to do the recommended ideas and it hasn't worked. I realized that the whole original animations are the same, they don't play properly (They all play like the image I posted earlier) . I know that you guys have made amazing animations and I really don't want to disrupt your works so I will try to go through the replies to find the answer but I remain clueless as to why Billyy's original Animations don't work. I'd love to at least get these to work. I would appreciate the help! I'm on SSE btw.

Edit: Solved My Issue, I have NMM (Nexus Mod Manager) and it would have seemed that NMM did not install the files correctly so I had to manually put them in the data files for them to work properly. Thanks for help! and thanks to the animators who put the time to make skyrim an endless Fun Zone!!!