Show Your Skyrim Counterpart III

15 hours ago, Resdayn said:

ScreenShot2559.png.426064f04f2696d8e7b3ee9d2150364b.png

ScreenShot2561.png.a80d46cc608180450c2319b2a655695c.png

Two breathtaking views!? Gwynolda is the goddess of oriental days and nights.?

Spoiler

These red petals are beautiful, but they can't compare to the sensual lips and nipples of your dibella' flower.? She's all magic!?

3 hours ago, Resdayn said:

ScreenShot2575.png.35a3eff32feee79ca15791354a44fd26.png

She should watch out for poured faeces / metabolic wastes from the windows.. or that one, who photographing her.:classic_ph34r:
> I was wondering when my friend would delight us with her shots here.? ~ And here is one!? What is the mod with this fancy outfit and Hammerfel-like location, if I may ask?? Thanks in advance for your reply.?

By the way, your new character is not so bad.:classic_tongue:

Spoiler

> Resdayn, my sweet chatterbox.? ~ You'd better get to work in a @FalloutKitten' thread, or.. 

Spoiler

> I will have to tie you and spank over your soles with my stick to redness.? Get it??

74546867_002_12a3.jpg

74546867_011_5d5d.jpg

47129327_005_38d2.jpg

88855379_005_83bb.jpg

all-tied-up-now-what-footfetish-bondage-

Spoiler

> Relax, I'm just kidding.:classic_tongue:

Edited by smartfon
4 hours ago, D3vilizeR said:

Nice character, nice outfit!

Thank you :classic_blush:

2 hours ago, smartfon said:

She should watch out for poured faeces / metabolic wastes from the windows.. or that one, who photographing her.:classic_ph34r:
> I was wondering when my friend would delight us with her shots here.? ~ And here is one!? What is the mod with this fancy outfit and Hammerfel-like location, if I may ask?? Thanks in advance for your reply.?

By the way, your new character is not so bad.:classic_tongue:

Reveal hidden contents

> Resdayn, my sweet chatterbox.? ~ You'd better get to work in a @FalloutKitten' thread, or.. 

Reveal hidden contents

> I will have to tie you and spank over your soles with my stick to redness.? Get it??

74546867_002_12a3.jpg

74546867_011_5d5d.jpg

47129327_005_38d2.jpg

88855379_005_83bb.jpg

all-tied-up-now-what-footfetish-bondage-

Reveal hidden contents

> Relax, I'm just kidding.:classic_tongue:

?I did had some shoots a week ago or so, but I worked on few more side things lately to post, most of my energy went to setup the story ?

Spoiler

Ourfit is from apachi and the location is the karlov castle, it has a hammerfell section, which can be handy for background when I use these outfits

:classic_ph34r:

?I have some things to post that thread to, don't worry