View File

First I would like to clarify that I did not make this mod, all the credits goes to the original author Ithildin
All i did was to translate the original Chinese mod to english
This is a mod I found long time ago on 3dm, as the name suggests it replaces most of the monsters in Skyrim with Elins
The list includes:
Spriggans
Dremoras
Giants (and mammoths)
Dwarven Robots
Trolls
Atronachs
Skeletons
Dragon Priests
Hagravens (Glenwitch excluded)
Werewolf (form)
Most of the Draugrs
Most of the Falmers

Each one is separate, so you can choice the ones you like

It does not include:
Wolfs
Dragons
other Wildlifes etc

Please don't mind the Chinese on the Screenshot, I have fully translated the mod into English

If you have any problem with face textures, use Creation kit and export the Facegens
If you have CTDs when entering the Dwemer Ruins, please follow the Elin NPC n Followers Creation Fix Kit on: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20121-2017-feb-22-elin-voice-complete-fixed-tera-elin-race/
If there are missing names for the Falmer Elins please let me know

Requirements:

Dawnguard
Dragonborn
Tera Elin Race
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20121-2017-feb-22-elin-voice-complete-fixed-tera-elin-race/

Mikuhair.esm
http://www.loverslab...ttach_id=356543
or you can simply use WB to turn the original esp to esm

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/09/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    DawnGuard Dragonborn Tera Elin Race
  • Special Edition Compatible

And you have permissions to post the mod at other places?

To be honest I don't have a direct permission

I tried to contact him since last week but he hasn't been active for quite a while now

Though in his original post he did say it is a personal mod but feel free to share

Thank you, Whitecode.  If no one plans on making a merged version then I'll have a hand at it, but it won't happen until I have the time and opportunity.

Just to let everyone know, the main file contains separate archives that replaces certain monsters so you'll have to extract the main archive and install the individual mods.

EDIT

Whitecode, can you upload the facegen files you created for the Elin Dwemers?  There will be users who don't know how to use or have issues with the Creation Kit so having the fix available would be helpful.

Miku Hairs Master for EVE (Elin Dwemers).

The Elin Dwemers require the Miku hairs as a master (the Elin race uses a Miku hairs plugin) so if you installed the EVE mod from Cute Monsters and crashed at the Skyrim main menu it's because you need this master file.

After installation, go ahead and remove the MikuHairElin.esp (plugin).

MikuHairElin.esm

Cute Monsters_MikuHairElin Master File.7z

EDIT

After looking at each plugin it appears the Miku hairs are also being used by the Atronachs and Spriggans so if you install any of these Cute Monsters mods then you will need the MIku Hairs master file.

• EVE (dwemer)
  • Spriggan Armor (spriggans)
  • Atronach Armor (atronachs)
Edited by PsychoMachina

Miku Hairs Master for EVE (Elin Dwemers).

The Elin Dwemers require the Miku hairs as a master (the Elin race uses a Miku hairs plugin) so if you installed the EVE mod from Cute Monsters and crashed at the Skyrim main menu it's because you need this master file.

After installation, go ahead and remove the MikuHairElin.esp (plugin).

MikuHairElin.esm

attachicon.gifCute Monsters_MikuHairElin Master File.7z

opps, I forgot to mention this

• 2 months later...

The EVE.esp and DarkAtronach.esp that come with the pack don't seem to work correctly as they appear to change something with the Elin race altogether. Trying to use the elin race yourself while either esp is active will result in a CTD, while using a different race does not CTD but instead results with anything that uses the elin race not to appear or spawn. Not sure if anybody is having the same problem.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

In spite of the fact that I have all DLCs, the Elin Race installed, and even an Elin follower in my party. Every cute monsters rar file I've tried from the pack so far results in a crash to desktop; except for the succubus dremora that just doesn't show up at all.

Not exactly what I'd call cute.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

@whitecode When I click on download, the download link doesn't take me to the mega file upload.  It instead takes me to the Mega homepage where you have options of setting up an account or using Mega without an account, and neither does logging in nor choosing to proceed without an account bring me to the download link.  I am EXTREMELY keen on seeing this mod in action.

Edited by deathneko11
20 hours ago, deathneko11 said:

@whitecode When I click on download, the download link doesn't take me to the mega file upload.  It instead takes me to the Mega homepage where you have options of setting up an account or using Mega without an account, and neither does logging in nor choosing to proceed without an account bring me to the download link.  I am EXTREMELY keen on seeing this mod in action.

I'm not quite sure why that happened, maybe the site transition fucked it up?

But it's fixed now, have fun with it

Thank you for the reply.  I took it for a quick test run and it's looking good in Bleak Falls Barrow with the draugr mod... for the most part.   The elins are cute as hell but several of them are missing their heads!  Is it something to do with the head data being installed in the incorrect location? Or could something else be causing that?  Using Mod Organizer, and all the mesh and texture files seem to be in proper order, just wondering if they are actually being read by the Elin race data from the main mod.