[mod] [CK2] Turtle's Dark World - Extra Traits and Other Stuff: DW ETOS

Liqui Turtle

4 minutes ago, Lynnaster said:

I am currently having an issue where it is applying traits incorrectly. Mainly that young girls and some women have balls that as far as i can tell, are not futas, and are not getting the dick traits.

Let me know what information would be helpful, the issue persists even with your trait mod and dark world reborn being the only active mods.

Any assistance with this would be very appreciated. Thanks,

Check this, It fixed the problem for me.

On 3/29/2018 at 1:25 AM, OhShidead said:

With zero ck2 modding experience I THINK I found and fixed the problem. The Alchemist balls increase and the bordello improvement chain have the same id (DWCourt.300 btw) so when the "Do you want to improve the bordello?" event fired automatically it went straight to the "You have agreed to pay for the size increase" event. I went in and changed the numbers for the alchemist event, so it SHOULD work fine now.  I test fired the Bordello event and it works so fingers crossed it works when it randomly pops too.

Just copy and paste into  /mods/. Or go into your copy of the file and change the numbers (DWCourt.300 and I did DWCourt 305, the futa version too) to something not in use (Since the mod seems to use multiples of 5, I just changed it to .301 and .302).

I wouldn't have thought the bordello even could fire for AI, especially women non rulers, but this fixes this one thing at least?

DWCompat Fix.7z

This mod is pretty much completely broken and has been for a while. It's fixable, but you'd need to go through a lot of files. There's another mod that adds similar traits out there called Ala's body mod that works alright.

EDIT: I'm confused now. I thought I was responding to somebody, but I don't see the person I had been responding to anymore.

• 1 month later...
On 6/26/2018 at 11:38 PM, The Masketta Man said:

Read the thread before you post you faggot, it's a good possibility that people had the same problem. Anyways, also consider that this is only updated to version 163.

On 6/28/2018 at 3:33 AM, whateverdontcare said:

This mod is pretty much completely broken and has been for a while. It's fixable, but you'd need to go through a lot of files. There's another mod that adds similar traits out there called Ala's body mod that works alright.

EDIT: I'm confused now. I thought I was responding to somebody, but I don't see the person I had been responding to anymore.

According to what is stated above...

THIS MOD IS OUTDATED... IT DOES SUPPORT 163 or 1.63 NOT the current version.

as it says in the instructions for the file... "Requires latest CK2 version (post-M&M) and the latest Dark World Reborn version by Dewguru (v1.63)"

There it also mentions that 1.63 is requiered NOT 1.68

So too summirize what i've written above...

This mod is not compatible with the current version of Dark world Reborn.

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I started this mods and some other mods on a completly new game.

My female Character gets pregnat but the breasts do not increase...

It seems your event just removes the breast size and just add the lactating breasts.

after the lactation removes there is no breast size at all

11 hours ago, CaCO3 said:

Hi,

I started this mods and some other mods on a completly new game.

My female Character gets pregnat but the breasts do not increase...

It seems your event just removes the breast size and just add the lactating breasts.

after the lactation removes there is no breast size at all

This mod is really out of date and a bit broken even when it wasn't. There are ways to fix everything, but generally the easier thing to do is just use another mod,

Though you could have known all that if you literally just read any post on the last page of this thread.

Archived