[AAF] FO4 Animations by Leito - 21/09/06 - v2.1b

Hey guys.

I need help. The mod works, but I have questions:

1) How do I freely move the camera around? Right now I'm 'stuck' on one axis and I can't look at the characters properly. I don't see any option to set a hotkey to activate a fly cam in the MCM Menu, and the menu that shows up for selecting Leito animations does not give the option to set up a key for a fly cam either. So how am I supposed to be rotating and moving freely around during a scene?

2) My character is female, and my main second actor is Piper. Right now my character has male voices (moaning, etc). How do I apply female voices only? (do I just delete male voices folders in the Data directory?)

Thanks!

33 minutes ago, Molokkx said:

Hey guys.

I need help. The mod works, but I have questions:

1) How do I freely move the camera around? Right now I'm 'stuck' on one axis and I can't look at the characters properly. I don't see any option to set a hotkey to activate a fly cam in the MCM Menu, and the menu that shows up for selecting Leito animations does not give the option to set up a key for a fly cam either. So how am I supposed to be rotating and moving freely around during a scene?

2) My character is female, and my main second actor is Piper. Right now my character has male voices (moaning, etc). How do I apply female voices only? (do I just delete male voices folders in the Data directory?)

Thanks!

To freely move the camera try using console command TFC, you can't do nothing for the voice sorry

EDIT: So it turns out you need to only choose Leito's animation pack when the prompt pops up, or it just completely ignores the pack. Ok, now that I have the animations working, how do I change stages? Setting the stage timers to either 60 or 5 seconds doesn't seem to make a difference.

13 minutes ago, LibertyPrime said:

I can't for the life of me make these animations work with Fourplay. Following both of the guides won't work. I tried both leaving the esp checked and unchecked, which doesn't matter. It still gives me the options to use Leito's animations the first time my character has sex, but even though I pick "use Leito's, etc. etc." it still won't play.

The multi stage animations don't work with four play

20 minutes ago, LibertyPrime said:

Ah. Damn, that really sucks. Is that changing anytime soon or will we have to wait for AAF?

Anyway, thanks for the animations, Leito. Great works, as per usual.

I wouldn't hold your breath on the fourplay front. Hopefully AAF will bring in some more options down the line

Hello.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I'm not sure where else I could ask for more information about the following.

So, I'll try to make this short. I'm using BodySlide to make a custom body for my character, and the one follower I use most; Piper. I use the "Unique Female" and "Unique Followers" mod (which has specific .ESPs to use for specific conditions). I use two .ESPs from that mod as per the mod's instructions. There's one for my character (UniqueFemalePlayer.esp) and one also if I happen to want to give a custom body for Piper (UniqueFemaleFollowers.esp). Now, I also use the "DickChick v3" mod from here, which also has .ESPs for specific conditions. I use two .ESPs from that mod so that one of them gives my character a 'Ding Dong' (like the mod calls it, lol) and an ESP for Followers so that they do not receive said Ding Dong as well (as far as I can understand it).

So far so good (well most of it anyway, more on that below).

Alright, from there, I also use this mod here of course, the superb animations by Leito. The mod works per se, I can craft the Leito animation gun, and when I use it on Piper it works; I.E. the options menus pop up as they should and then the selected animation plays. The options in the MCM menu also work just fine.

Ok, so now, here's the weird thing; it's in two parts (it's basically two main issues):

1) When I use the Leito animation gun to start a scene between my character and Piper, my character is of course being undressed automatically and becomes fully naked. Well, the custom body I made for her does show up, it works. BUT... the 'Ding Dong' from DickChick disappears EVEN if it was there BEFORE starting up the animation (I.E. if I just undress my character myself, the schlong shows up, but when Leito's animation gun does it, it disappears).

Now here's the WEIRD part. When using Leito's gun, the custom body I made for Piper does NOT work, it's a very vanilla female Fallout 4 body, just naked because I use CBBE; but that's it. I would recognize it right away if the body mesh had the custom shapes applied; but it doesn't work. However, it DOES work for my character. I know... it's weird.

2) Second issue... I use Mindless Sex mod as well (Mindless_Sex.esp). That mod provides a 'Sex' gun as well in the inventory. And similarly to Leito's gun, I have to use that Sex gun on Piper to 'assign' Actor 1, then unequip it so that a Menu pops up (such as "Use Bed", etc) before I get to play animations. Now, with that gun, I can select Leito Animations, and they DO work... BUT... it is just a very limited set of Leito animations being chosen by that mod (I.E. I don't think that Mindless Sex is 'aware' of the Leito animations I actually installed). Anyway, beyond the fact that just a few Leito animations work via Mindless Sex's gun, there's one VERY weird thing going on.

The thing is, whenever I use Mindless Sex's gun to start animations, then of course both my characters also are undressed automatically. BUT... this time around Piper's custom body I made for her DOES work (my character's body does work, too).

So... I really don't know what's going on. I'm asking all this here specifically because it's an active enough thread, and at least one of my issues happen while using this mod (I.E. when using the Leito's gun, the custom body for Piper doesn't work; whereas it works when using Mindless Sex's gun). I'm not sure if ANY of this is related to mod incompatibilities OR mod conflicts (or both). Or maybe load order.

So, just in case, the 'adult' mods that I'm using are:

CBBE.esp

four_play.esp (followed by installation of the latest patch)

Mindless_Sex.esp

FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp

Rikushai_DickChick_V3.esp

That's it, nothing else.

The ONLY thing I do know of, is that the author who made the Unique Character / Follower mod does mention that using ANY mod that changes the character (or follower) appearances would conflict with it. I DO use a Preset for my character from the Nexus mods site... BUT... I did use FO4Edit to make a 'patch' to the Preset's .ESP file to make it compatible with the Unique character mod (I.E. making the Preset's .ESP file use the Unique Character's .ESP as a Master file and dragging the specific lines from one to another; it's all in the instructions and I followed them properly and the patching process worked). All I've explained above with my issues are things I'm seeing AFTER applying said 'patch' to the Unique Character ESP.

Anyway, maybe I've missed something, it could be simple and I'm not just thinking about it right now. I'd appreciate some advice if anyone could help.

Thanks.

9 hours ago, Molokkx said:

1) When I use the Leito animation gun to start a scene between my character and Piper, my character is of course being undressed automatically and becomes fully naked. Well, the custom body I made for her does show up, it works. BUT... the 'Ding Dong' from DickChick disappears EVEN if it was there BEFORE starting up the animation (I.E. if I just undress my character myself, the schlong shows up, but when Leito's animation gun does it, it disappears).

I can explain why this is happening, but I can't provide a clean fix. Whenever you use Leito's gun it equips both actors with what is effectively a nude body suit. You can see it while the sex scene is active by going into the Pipboy and looking at your apparel section. It'll be there under the name "Leito Gun Nude Body". Since it covers up the same slots that the 'Ding Dong' from DickChick uses, it makes it vanish.

I have three ways of dealing with this, but each one isn't what I would call ideal:

1. Right as the scene starts, use the console to unequip the nude suit from your character. You'll need to do this for every scene.

2. Downgrade to DickChick v2. v2's 'Ding Dong' is aggressive enough to show up through the nude suits, but you lose the advantages of v3 like the fix to power armor helmets, etc.

3. Download and install Mauler158's "BagOfDicks". This will provide you with craftable and equippable 'Ding Dong''s that won't be covered up or unequiped by the nude suits during scenes. So the idea is that you equip it before you start the scene, start and finish the scene, and unequip it when you're finished. If you want to, you can even go into the folder for the models in BagOfDicks and replace them with the models that DickChick uses so it'll look the same (though personally I think the ones provided with BagOfDicks look better).

That's pretty much all you can do until a proper fix is found, preferably by someone with a better grasp on modding than I have.

9 hours ago, Bud1911 said:

I can explain why this is happening, but I can't provide a clean fix. Whenever you use Leito's gun it equips both actors with what is effectively a nude body suit. You can see it while the sex scene is active by going into the Pipboy and looking at your apparel section. It'll be there under the name "Leito Gun Nude Body". Since it covers up the same slots that the 'Ding Dong' from DickChick uses, it makes it vanish.

I have three ways of dealing with this, but each one isn't what I would call ideal:

1. Right as the scene starts, use the console to unequip the nude suit from your character. You'll need to do this for every scene.

2. Downgrade to DickChick v2. v2's 'Ding Dong' is aggressive enough to show up through the nude suits, but you lose the advantages of v3 like the fix to power armor helmets, etc.

3. Download and install Mauler158's "BagOfDicks". This will provide you with craftable and equippable 'Ding Dong''s that won't be covered up or unequiped by the nude suits during scenes. So the idea is that you equip it before you start the scene, start and finish the scene, and unequip it when you're finished. If you want to, you can even go into the folder for the models in BagOfDicks and replace them with the models that DickChick uses so it'll look the same (though personally I think the ones provided with BagOfDicks look better).

That's pretty much all you can do until a proper fix is found, preferably by someone with a better grasp on modding than I have.

Oooooooooh, now that explains a lot! Thanks for this info!

I'll definitely try solution #1 first (it's the easiest for now). It should work, but if it doesn't then I'll try #2. As for #3 (Back of Dicks mod) I gave that mod a try before, and didn't like the shape of the schlong from that mod. BUT... I did NOT think of simply replacing the .Nif file while still using the mod to basically have an equippable version of DickChick's, instead. Now THAT is genius (in fact I'll take the opportunity to try to just lengthen DickChick's dick model since the shape is ok, but it's too short for my tastes, but that's another topic lol).

Additionally, I re-checked my character again after I made my post yesterday. And upon more verification I realized that - after all - my character's custom body I made for her via BodySlide did NOT work (when I believed it did; while it was Piper's body that did not... well now I know BOTH custom bodies simply don't work, which does confirm what you're saying about Leito animations replacing the bodies with another; taking up the gear slots, etc).

And something else I also noticed (after I posted), is that the custom bodies I made in BodySlide for both my character and Piper were in fact made under a category that I shouldn't have chosen to start with. Since I'm using the Unique character and Unique follower mod, I had to build the bodies from the 'Unique Female Character Physics' category in BodySlide (and same with the Follower's body). Doing that fixed a small issue I had previously (which I did not mention in my post) where the breast of my character was sort of 'flattened' on themselves (when naked), as if gravity pushed them against the rib cage, it was mostly apparent when standing still (less so when walking or running). So going in the proper category in BodySlide fixed that.

Anyway, alright. Again, thanks for your help.

18 hours ago, Molokkx said:

BUT... I did NOT think of simply replacing the .Nif file while still using the mod to basically have an equippable version of DickChick's, instead. Now THAT is genius (in fact I'll take the opportunity to try to just lengthen DickChick's dick model since the shape is ok, but it's too short for my tastes, but that's another topic lol).

Just make sure you copy over and replace the texture files as well or things will look off.

Hey, this might have been answered already but I'm a lazy butt and can't be buggered going through 45 pages of comments, so here goes.

My character goes through all four stages of each vanilla action no matter what, but my partner at the time never leaves stage one. This leads to some weird clipping and otherwise embarrassing sex. Also I'm using Futanari FEV (Don't judge me, I have problems :P ) and my girl's yoo-hoo keeps disappearing during the act - post act it returns, but her clothes don't reequip like they used to.

I don't know where to start to figure out where I might have fucked up. It was working for a little bit but has suddenly decided to start packing a sad. Any thoughts or recommendations from some people way smarter than I? I use NMM and MCM to manage this mod.

On 6/5/2018 at 12:18 PM, Bud1911 said:

Just make sure you copy over and replace the texture files as well or things will look off.

I took note of that, but it was not necessary in the end, since I'm still using DickChick's mod and so far it works.

I've done a few things now:

1) First, I used FO4Edit to open Leito's .ESP, and tried to disable the actual Leito Nude Armor / Outfit related entries there. I removed the Outfit entry, and the Armor Nude Up" lines from Armor, and Armor Addon categories. Doing that now does NOT equip any extra nude body on top of my character during the initialization of the animations.

BUT...

I have not found a way to do the same for Piper. As far as I know, if I disable any given nude armor to Piper, then she would simply have all gear equipped by default. I have no way to check Piper's Inventory during the scenes to see if there's an added armor for her as well. So I don't know the name (if there's one), and if I DO manage to remove it for her too then I'm convinced that she wouldn't be nude anyway.

I have to find a way to basically use Mindless Sex's method of unequipping Piper automatically for Leito's animations when specifically using his gun to initiate the scenes (because when I use Mindless Sex's gun, instead, then Piper's custom body I made for her via BodySlide DOES work and no extra nude armor is applied to her, nor to my own character either; but using Mindless Sex's gun means that I have a very limited number of Leito animations available to cycle through).

2) Regarding the DickChick's mod. So I basically just Imported the .NIF files into Outfit Studio, increased the scaling to my liking on all three variants (flaccid, mid-hard, hard), along with the balls' .NIF as well. Then Exported them, saved. Pasted them in the correct mod's folder and voila! It works. Now, of course all the rest is a matter of preferences (size, textures, mesh shape, etc). For now I think it's my favorite one. But I WOULD love it if DickChick's author would update the mod to give a version of it that has actual equippable versions instead.

So yeah.

I think I'm set, for now. As I mention in point #1 the only thing left for me to try and 'fix', or find a way around is to refrain the Leito's "automatic" equipping of an extra body to Piper but to also allow her to unequip everything she has on her to become naked; just like Mindless Sex seems to be doing.

9 hours ago, Molokkx said:

I took note of that, but it was not necessary in the end, since I'm still using DickChick's mod and so far it works.

I've done a few things now:

1) First, I used FO4Edit to open Leito's .ESP, and tried to disable the actual Leito Nude Armor / Outfit related entries there. I removed the Outfit entry, and the Armor Nude Up" lines from Armor, and Armor Addon categories. Doing that now does NOT equip any extra nude body on top of my character during the initialization of the animations.

BUT...

I have not found a way to do the same for Piper. As far as I know, if I disable any given nude armor to Piper, then she would simply have all gear equipped by default. I have no way to check Piper's Inventory during the scenes to see if there's an added armor for her as well. So I don't know the name (if there's one), and if I DO manage to remove it for her too then I'm convinced that she wouldn't be nude anyway.

I have to find a way to basically use Mindless Sex's method of unequipping Piper automatically for Leito's animations when specifically using his gun to initiate the scenes (because when I use Mindless Sex's gun, instead, then Piper's custom body I made for her via BodySlide DOES work and no extra nude armor is applied to her, nor to my own character either; but using Mindless Sex's gun means that I have a very limited number of Leito animations available to cycle through).

2) Regarding the DickChick's mod. So I basically just Imported the .NIF files into Outfit Studio, increased the scaling to my liking on all three variants (flaccid, mid-hard, hard), along with the balls' .NIF as well. Then Exported them, saved. Pasted them in the correct mod's folder and voila! It works. Now, of course all the rest is a matter of preferences (size, textures, mesh shape, etc). For now I think it's my favorite one. But I WOULD love it if DickChick's author would update the mod to give a version of it that has actual equippable versions instead.

So yeah.

I think I'm set, for now. As I mention in point #1 the only thing left for me to try and 'fix', or find a way around is to refrain the Leito's "automatic" equipping of an extra body to Piper but to also allow her to unequip everything she has on her to become naked; just like Mindless Sex seems to be doing.

Hmm...hopefully everything works out for you.

Basically when I want a female/female scene to occur using Leito's Animation Gun all I do is equip the dong from BagofDicks and then initiate the scene and everything works fine for me. The only thing is that the dong from BagofDicks doesn't line up as well as the one from Nudesuits but it's not that big a deal for me. I think your issue might be in that unique player/female mod you're using.

Good luck!

On 6/6/2018 at 10:54 AM, harkness13 said:

Hey, this might have been answered already but I'm a lazy butt and can't be buggered going through 45 pages of comments, so here goes.

My character goes through all four stages of each vanilla action no matter what, but my partner at the time never leaves stage one. This leads to some weird clipping and otherwise embarrassing sex. Also I'm using Futanari FEV (Don't judge me, I have problems :P ) and my girl's yoo-hoo keeps disappearing during the act - post act it returns, but her clothes don't reequip like they used to.

I don't know where to start to figure out where I might have fucked up. It was working for a little bit but has suddenly decided to start packing a sad. Any thoughts or recommendations from some people way smarter than I? I use NMM and MCM to manage this mod.

For the disappearing dick, i think Leito's mod comes with it's own body meshes and it'll equip them as soon as the animation starts, what you can do is, when the characters strip and start having sex, open the console and then click on the character with the disappearing dick issue (to get their ID) and then enter "openactorcontainer 1" that should open the character's inventory and from there you can unequip Leito's body and switch to your own body mod.

On 6/6/2018 at 9:21 PM, Molokkx said:

Does it still strip the actors properly and reequip their clothing/armor when the scenes finished?

I'd also really appreciate it if you'd post the custom .ESP you made.

Where can i find a Leito guns??

You said i could make it in chem station.

But there are no Leito guns in chem station... so i can't make them

I follow your instruction, but i can't..

Already installed F4se and MCM before installed this mod

In game.. no MCM configuration section for this mod

What is problem?

Please solve this problem! help!

2 hours ago, Bud1911 said:

Does it still strip the actors properly and reequip their clothing/armor when the scenes finished?

Yes!

Well, just one. The main character is properly stripped and the custom body I made for her (for my character) shows up. I don't need to open the console that way and remove everything, for example. It also does properly re-equip my gear / clothing when the scene is over, yes.

BUT...

It does not strip Piper (and wouldn't strip any other follower either). Now, THAT is the part I'm trying to find a way around.

So it's a 50 / 50 thing, it's half-working.

Now, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to share .ESPs that were originally made by someone else (in this case, Leito). However, it's SUPER easy to do. If I'm allowed to share the .ESP I will, and if not I'll probably come back later on today (if I find time for it) to write a small guide on how to do it. I literally just removed the 'Outfit' category (in the .ESP), then went in 'Armor' and Armor Addon' categories and removed the Leito Gun Armor, and Leito Gun Armor Up lines in them. That's IT really, then I saved the .ESP and voila (well there you have it I guess, this is my guide lol; but I'll write another one with details if necessary).

If Leito is ok with it I have a personal version of the script(s) for Leito's Animations that I could share with everyone...?

I rewrote the script(s) so that using Leito's gun does NOT strip the player or npc's of they're clothes.....

Downside, sex triggered with non follower's & settler's will result in clothed dry humping lol.?

Upside, You get decide exactly what clothes is worn (by you & you're followers) during sexy times.??

As long as Leito's ok with me sharing changes to they're script(s) I'll upload it here for anyone who wants it.

I'll wait / ask for Leito's permission to share....?

On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 10:21 PM, Molokkx said:
2 hours ago, Bud1911 said:

The it's not the plugin / ESP that controls the stripping of actors, It's the script(s).

Leito's said it's ok, So here's my script change(s) for those who want em.

Sex gun script.rar

This script change will make Leito's sex gun NOT effect outfits when starting sex.

Downside, sex triggered with non follower's & settler's will result in clothed dry humping lol.?

Upside, You get decide exactly what clothes is worn (by you & you're followers) during sexy times.??

Everyone have fun. ?

2 hours ago, dibz666 said:

Leito's said it's ok, So here's my script change(s) for those who want em.

Sex gun script.rar

This script change will make Leito's sex gun NOT effect outfits when starting sex.

Everyone have fun. ?

an you Bi-pass the gun and activate with dialogue?

Question how does this mod chose the actor to be in female role and the male role? I play a extremely submissive lesbian character, yet most of the time she is in the male role. Is there a way I can make sure that she is in the correct role? Or is it that I have very bad RNG? Or is there a way to change a script to reflect my character is to be in the female role?

13 minutes ago, AngelPhoenix69 said:

Question how does this mod chose the actor to be in female role and the male role? I play a extremely submissive lesbian character, yet most of the time she is in the male role. Is there a way I can make sure that she is in the correct role? Or is it that I have very bad RNG? Or is there a way to change a script to reflect my character is to be in the female role?

Struggling with same situation, Devised hot keys with with f04 ot keys to equip PC with straps on's  and various types of clothing/Dicks...