View File

Yuih Pose SE

A pose mod featuring 42 unique poses for many type of screen-archery scenarios !

tumblr_ojypoaJbBw1u193lvo5_1280.thumb.jpg.1705e2bdc3db21a2c0cfdce514762c34.jpg

tumblr_ojypoaJbBw1u193lvo1_1280.thumb.jpg.443495cbc7ae9c4ccc2cd986b3e4025a.jpg

tumblr_ojypoaJbBw1u193lvo4_1280.thumb.jpg.87049582fa056d835c012174b04414f4.jpg

- Credits -

Yuih for the screenshots and giving me permission to share this with you guys!

Please don't bother Yuih via his own page about this SSE port!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/31/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    FNIS SE XPMSSE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

maybe you can help me since i dun wana bother Yui.. i have the regular version for normal skyrim and i updated my FNIS but when i run FNIS it says all th animations are missing. id appreciate some help because i really wanna use this mod badly and its so amazing.. 

Is it the only poser mod you have?

maybe you can help me since i dun wana bother Yui.. i have the regular version for normal skyrim and i updated my FNIS but when i run FNIS it says all th animations are missing. id appreciate some help because i really wanna use this mod badly and its so amazing.. 

yes just the poser, FNIS obviously otherwise ti couldn't tell me i was missing the animations lol but yes. and thanks for answering so quickly, you'd be surprised at how many people either don't answer at all or are very mean

yes just the poser, FNIS obviously otherwise ti couldn't tell me i was missing the animations lol but yes. and thanks for answering so quickly, you'd be surprised at how many people either don't answer at all or are very mean

Are you using MO or NMM?

Post a screenshot of messages that FNIS is showing when you get a chance. 

Are you using MO or NMM?

Post a screenshot of messages that FNIS is showing when you get a chance. 

i have always used NMM just because its simpler for me i suppose.

post-600691-0-51539200-1491510873_thumb.png

That screenshot is showing animations that don't exist yet. There are only 46 poses in the mod atm, and they're all on the YuiH ring only, not the yui2 ring.

Also tick the first 2 patches at the top, Those are useful.

That screenshot is showing animations that don't exist yet. There are only 46 poses in the mod atm, and they're all on the YuiH ring only, not the yui2 ring.

unfortunatly thats the other part of the problem.. the rings arent showing up in my inventory at all. or when i search them in the console... what am i doing wrong? also thank you for the quick helpfull responses

unfortunatly thats the other part of the problem.. the rings arent showing up in my inventory at all. or when i search them in the console... what am i doing wrong? also thank you for the quick helpfull responses

Do you have the latest version?

https://mega.nz/#!n193jRLK!raVi6wLrdmK3F_dttus9mnJw6VqImilrJ_ulkqAR3iI

Do you have the latest version?

https://mega.nz/#!n193jRLK!raVi6wLrdmK3F_dttus9mnJw6VqImilrJ_ulkqAR3iI

its the newest version methinks. verions 1.0 yes? unless im installing it wrong then idk what im doing wrong... 

Most likely. The pose rings not appearing even when you try to console it is very odd.

Remove whatever one you have now and download the one from the link i posted, and then install via NMM.

thank you thank youi thank you!! :D it added instantly to my inventory and so far works! only tried a few poses but so far so good! thank you for being so helpfull and persistent and polite. you have my utmost thanks

Most likely. The pose rings not appearing even when you try to console it is very odd.

Remove whatever one you have now and download the one from the link i posted, and then install via NMM.

thank you thank youi thank you!! :D it added instantly to my inventory and so far works! only tried a few poses but so far so good! thank you for being so helpfull and persistent and polite. you have my utmost thanks

Haha no problem! Just don't use the rings with the "2" in it atm, those have no animations in it and it might mess up your camera.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm needing a bit of help, since I have the newest updated version of the mod, downloaded from your link to the mod, takes you to mediafire and all, but i don't get any rings, i don't see anything in magic, nor mod config menu, but it's there, and FNIS definetly recognizes it since it says the animations are downloaded, i just don't know how to access them? do i need another posing mod or anything? some help would be nice!

• 1 year later...