[RELEASED] Dovahkiin's Infamy - please use the other thread

vinfamy

Excellent concept. Just wish option B wasn't so badly outvoted :/

Right?!? There are so many mods that already focus on female pc corruption ;-;

But, imho, only a few of them are REALLY worth playing. 

BTW wish you luck with that project ^_^

That's true. But still, there maybe only a few in depth female ones, but there are zero male mods.

Great Idea, especially if you could add the voices in as AA did but I'd honestly prefer it to be as gender neutral/diverse as possible. Leave it up to the players to decide whether they want to play a dominant female corrupting other females. Or to play as a submissive male for example.

• 2 weeks later...

That's true. But still, there maybe only a few in depth female ones, but there are zero male mods.

Not true, Slaverun reloaded has a story for male slavers as well. Never tried it, though.

Not true, Slaverun reloaded has a story for male slavers as well. Never tried it, though.

If you haven't tried it then you shouldn't really speak for it? And I'm waiting for 2.0 anyways

If you haven't tried it then you shouldn't really speak for it? And I'm waiting for 2.0 anyways

Why wouldn't he? He just told you that it exists.

I played it but not all the way through as the Mod is sadly a bit unstable especially when you have a lot of mods installed. There is a lot of content, almost as much as in the slave questline.

Kinda already know which one of these two ideas is going to win but still, is it posiible to make the mod both way?

BTW: I know it's kinda stupid to ask but will Kidnap have future updates?

Kinda already know which one of these two ideas is going to win but still, is it posiible to make the mod both way?

BTW: I know it's kinda stupid to ask but will Kidnap have future updates?

Kidnapped 4.0 Redux will be up next weekend

DI will have both ways.

I couldn't vote for either no offence but the two options are too genertic ie male going after a female or a female going after a male, you should have an option for the same sex to blackmail.

maybe a female see's you doing something illegal like thief  or murder and forces you into a world of beastiality.

or

a male guard catches you (as a male) doing something illegal and forces you into a gay sex world / quests or be prisoned

etc.

I think we could really use a mod like amorous adventures with male NPCs as potential lovers and spouses. I appreciate that amorous adventures focus a lot in romance, and it would be great if we can have that option too, instead of making the female character look like a slut every time. Passionate spouse sex is really underrated.

I'd hope to see quests where my character really wants to form a bond and family, if possible. Maybe the quest can even start with the male NPCs being abusive or trying to corrupt the player (since it seems to be the popular option) but with the quest progress, the characters can actually be in love. Perhaps we can have different branches for some NPCs, in case people want different approaches regarding if your character is more eager/easy or more difficult to conquer?

There is also an easy thing that makes a lot of difference if you don't want to be a slut character but you want sex scenes (we all want it): always make the male NPC be the one proposing sex and courtship your character. Make them take the initiative, and you'll end up succumbing sooner or later.

Dragon Corruption? You know, lose to a dragon, get raped/egged, start growing addicted to it? Frankly since there aren't many mods using dragons at all, it'd be an very "unique" experience.

Frankly: dragons are very difficult to implement because of the problems with triggering the animations. While you can no doubt get them working script-wise, the animation start is very often buggy.

Dragon Corruption? You know, lose to a dragon, get raped/egged, start growing addicted to it? Frankly since there aren't many mods using dragons at all, it'd be an very "unique" experience.

Frankly: dragons are very difficult to implement because of the problems with triggering the animations. While you can no doubt get them working script-wise, the animation start is very often buggy.

I see, would still be cool to see it.

I see, would still be cool to see it.

Most definitly! Someone will eventually get around those limitations ... I hope...

I think it would be a good idea to add 'alternative ending' for certain female NPCs through a marriage resemble system, in this case, I mean keeping them as your sex slaves regardless of DB's gender and can be used as follower or used in negotiating with others through mods like paysexcrime.

For instance, a quest line called 'breaking the unbreakable' that focus on Uthgerd, by defeating her in bar fight and making her desperate to win ithem back. DB gradually strips everything from her and makes her cross the threshold, becoming a slave or fought someone she shouldn't have, which caused her kidnapped and abused by group like the Companion or the guards, breaking her mind for good.

Personally I do not think you should do Female/Gay, I mean a dude is still a dude even if he is Gay, I think it detracts from the mod if you keep the dialogues generic with regard to player gender. I would vote Female/Futa as someone above said (or better yet just female). However I appreciate some want to play from Male PoV. But, unless you are planning on coding in different situations/routes depending on gender (which sounds like a pain) it can just feel like you are playing with no character gender anyway.

Note: Just my 2 cents, I like the sound of the mod no matter how you make it, and look forward to trying it!

Archived