[RELEASED] Dovahkiin's Infamy - please use the other thread

vinfamy

Hi Vinfamy,

May I suggest that quest progression unlocks repeatable sexlab scenes/sequences or ZAZ poses (or whatever). Playing through mods like Sexlab Solutions and Slaverun Reloaded, one thing I always felt was a bit of a pity was that many elaborate and quite memorable scenes were one and done - once the quest progressed past that scene you could never see it again. This would also hold true even of less elaborate scenes that still offered scenarios or even ZAZ poses that were otherwise rarely/never seen in other mods.

Just as an example, an orgy sequence could become repeatable with some changed dialogue. This could also be utilised to create optional punishments or rituals etc that the player is compelled to revisit every number of ingame days etc.

Don't know how much work this would be, but it would allow players to revisit in a way, the favourite bits of the mod as they please.

Good luck, and thanks for all the stuff you make and share with us.

Most of the blackmails will be repeatable ie. the NPC will demand you to fuck him/her whenever you come visit.

I might add a dream/ nightmare mechanic that shows a random past scene if the player sleeps for more than 6 hours. 

Let's look at Markarth and Namira. She isn't just the Prince of cannibalism. She is a Prince of "whatever is revolting to mortals at the current place and time".

Actually, she is "the Ancient Darkness", Ur-Dra, Eternity etc. Her domain is not only revolting things ;)

So if the Skyrim's Daedric quest for Namira makes you eat human flesh, then copy, pasted, this quest in Valenwood, would make you eat vegetables... I guess... That's because for Wood Elves it's mandatory to eat all the meat they kill and to never eat or hurt plants.

Hm, not certainly in that way. For Wood Elves it's not about revolting, but about fear of death. Bosmers believe, that violating of covenant with Y'ffre turns them to mindless shoggoth-like creatures. So it may be a good idea for any mind-breaking quest, just not for Namiira ones. But it'll work well for Sheogorath or Molag Bal's quests.

Add to that some different revolting things like fucking a troll, or being sent to Solstheim so that you can marry a Riekling, or an ashspawn... After all you are her devoted follower, right?  B)

Oh no... This kind of MMO-like quests... Kill ten rabbits, then kill ten wolves, then ten bears... even sex doesn't make them better.

But Arkay would have to at least try and fight back, through various priests tending to the halls of the dead. Endless possibilities and that's just a fight between to beings...

Yep, there are endless possibilities. But why do you tell only about conflict with Namira or necromancers? It's so trivial. Arkay=Xarxes, he was linked with Hermeus Mora and wrote Mysterium Xarxes (that almost burned book from Dawnstar museum). So you may add confrontation with disciples of Dagon and Mora too :D

In Whiterun Kyne has to fight for the city against Mefala (corrupting Dragonsreach) and, because of companions, Hircine.

Yes! I didn't think about confrontation between Kynareth and Mephala! And it may be a very interesting and new plot. Kyne may remember her youth, when she sent her handmaid Mara (which was a concubine of Kyne's husband) to seduce Akatosh and spy in the enemy camp. These two old intriguers could just level to the ground all Whiterun!

In Markarth Dibella (passionate love) and Molag Bal (rapist, slave..."ist")

Hm, Dibella, Bed-Wife of Shor, which was raped by both of his thanes... Really, I don't think, that former chief of dreughs could surprise her :) But it sounds interesting. Remember, Eight Divines are more similar to pagan gods, than Christian saints. And it gives us great opportunities!

Concerning Windhelm... to me Stormcloaks always seemed overly attached to Talos. Every kind of taking the city away from Talos seems like a too much of a stretch... As corruptors however... Now we're talking... Heimskr is already doing his job in Whiterun. It seems to be an interesting way of looking at Civil War questline! ... But what if... you know... in the end Talos was only a symbol and never a Divine? And the whole war, everything we had done for the stormcloaks, it all was done in the name of change... The Daedric Prince of Change - Boethia   :ph34r:

1)Imagine a true worshiper of Talos, brilliant general, which needs only a bit of fortune for a glorious victory upon those coward Imperials... just one small ritual... then one more... and again...

2)Yep, TalOS is a pretty obscure character. We even can't be certain about his true name. And that he was a Dragonborn too (he lost his Voice because of a wound or just never had it). There are suspicions, that he killed Kuhlecain, his king. So..

3)Imagine a young Nord fellow, which met another young fellow from Cyrodiil. His new friend was well educated and quite free-thinking. And that friend told our naive Nord all these theories about Talos, Numidium and Underking. Ulfric didn't believe him at first, but then he became an apprentice of Grey Beard, and this part of the old legend turns up not so exciting. Then he became a Legionary, and it was not so inspiring too. Then Thalmor tortured him. He thought, that he is the real cause of the fall of the White-Gold Tower. Now jarl Ulfric doesn't believe in anything except the power, except Boethiah. Actually, a politician, which doesn't believe in his own words is a pretty believable character :) So we may sell this information to Tullius. Or general Tullius may give us a quest for collection of such kind of compromising materials. Then we throw up the information to Galmar and provoke him to kill Ulfric etc...

See... the thing is... With Daedras the thing is pretty clear. We know of their existence because they show up from time to time and actually talk with people of Tamriel and even PC's. And sure, everyone of them has a much wider sphere then just one thing, but with Namira it is just the biggest thing that makes her stand out. 

The "fuck a troll" idea was just a "throw-away-idea-'cause-I'm-in-a-hurry-and-I-need-to-write-sth", but I too wouldn't want that in a finished mod... :-/

About Ulfric & Talos... the problem here is that Ulfric, even though he's a politician, he is a warrior. He truly believes in his words. So he would need to be manipulated, without knowing that he is manipulated. When I play Skyrim, I'm either neutral, or supporting Imperials, but I would never call Ulfric a simple lying politician who desires power. Calling him a warrior, with amazing leadership skills, who wants to protect *HIS* people, but fails to see a bigger picture is more truthful.

So... the thing I'm trying to do with my ideas in general is to ensure that in the end Vinfamy's work is as close as it can get to a giant quest overhaul like Amorous Adventures, but in the same time... that it won't be exactly like Amorous Adventures. What I mean by that? Serana and Valerica... I'm sure you can fuck Valerica in front of her own daughter, while romancing said daughter, and I think there is even a threesome option... for no better reason than 'you helped us, so it's our duty to spread our legs'... It's just looks silly and out of character... 

This one scene (no matter if the threesome is really an option or my memory is playing tricks on me, really...) is what ruins AA's Dawnguard questline for me... 

'Cause the most important question in books and RPG's is: 'What would this exact character do in that exact situation?' as opposed to 'Well... I just want this character to do that and that'...  ^_^ 

Sorry for not quoting, but I really only needed a couple of words:

"rituals" & "nightmares" both of which make my imagination shiver, in that really really good way. Splendid ideas.

Especially about nightmares theme, the possibilities are infinites  :)

- Female/ gay player, being blackmailed and corrupted by male NPCs

- Male/ futa player, blackmailing and corrupting attractive female NPCs

Why not both? Why does it have to be limited to one thing or the other? I for one would like to play both scenarios.

- Female/ gay player, being blackmailed and corrupted by male NPCs

- Male/ futa player, blackmailing and corrupting attractive female NPCs

Why not both? Why does it have to be limited to one thing or the other? I for one would like to play both scenarios.

It'll be both. But the poll helps me to work out the right proportion for the content

Ok, so here is my too long, too complicated and too big, for what is actually the smallest hold in the game, questline... (But AA had "expansions" of the story so I guess it wouldn't be that far-fetched to maybe consider that for one of the updates later down the line)

At least the general objectives and order of things in general...

(For the simplicity's sake I'm gonna assume PC to be a Dragonborn and a Male, blue-eyed, blonde-haired, Arian... ekhm... Nord (I don't know what just came over me). Female PC would take just slight changes in dialogues really...)

Infamous Solitude

1) Biggest characters in the city (excluding ones taking a very important (can die) during Civil War questline)

- Jarl Elisif the Fair - weak jarl, even though she is very concerned for the fate of Haafingar she has terrible ideas, already does as she is told, without the court she is nothing, possible target of corruption.

- Sybille Stentor - powerful mage and vampire, impartant quirk about her character is that she doesn't really care for other vampires and also doesn't seem to want and take control over the city, she has her very own unique faction called 'sybille stentor', possible corruptor (better of as a third party than the actual "bad guy"), possible target for blackmail (though due to her power and high standing you would need one hell of a blackmail).

- Potema the Wolf Queen - not really existing in the city as it is, however it wouldn't be hard to imagine that due to her presumed madness Sheogorath would want to see her revived, as a cruel joke if nothing else  B) (that emote means I'm hiding something for later), possible main "ground level" bad guy of the questline, she would get killed in the end of "Wolf Queen Awakened" as in vanilla, but due to Dragonborn's actions and decisions she might be destroyed forever, or the Dragonborn could take a part of her power for himself and start plotting for the throne himself (becoming the main bad guy himself)

- Falk Firebeard and Styrr, Priest of Arkay - The real good guys of the questline. The first one is already holding all the strings to the city (so that it wouldn't crumble), but he is loyal to his Jarl. The latter is an old and dedicated priest. In a conversation with him, concerning giving him Potema's Remains, the Dragonborn would make his final choice. Give Styrr the skull and lift the threat of madness and undead from the city (and be rewarded for that with... er... sth), or consume the skull and become the reason for Sheogorath's madness extending all over the hold (+ whatever the benefit of taking a piece of a powerful necromancers power could be). Falk could be in the end either corrupted/blackmailed or killed really... and Styrr would just give up seeing you consume the power of the skull in his presence (I need him alive for a <insert daedra's name> vs. Arkay :ph34r: ).

2) Why Sheogorath and Meridia? (apart from the fact that both of them are awesome...)

- Sheo, the Prince of Madness whose place is supposedly taken by the Hero of Kvatch (or however the PC in Oblivion was called, sry, unfortunately, I've never played that game). His Daedric quest is located in Solitude. He isn't that hard to fit in Potema's return (everyone's gonna assume it's the other way around, but please read this to the end  ^_^ ). 

The big picture here is that he doesn't want to see Potema on the throne really, it's more like a step in the direction of seething madness into the mind of Dragonborn. Witnessing the power of Potema, proving that your stronger, seems to me like a good basis for a descent into madness (but not really Cicero's kind of madness, more like Potema's maddening lust for power). 

Another plus is that with the Prince of Madness... anything goes... really. He could loose and still act as he had won sth that nobody sane would understand. Maybe on his way to victory over Potema, the Dragonborn already caused madness in a bunch of other people? Who knows...  :ph34r:

- Meridia, the Prince of Life (and Lady of Infinite Energies) hates everything undead. Potema is undead and a necromancer. Haafingar is a hold in which a temple to Meridia is situated... Enough reasons for her to oppose the schemes of Sheogorath, or should I list more?  :P

She would show up in an early stage of the quest, or could be the reason for you to start the quest. (her Daedric quest has a unique way of starting because of her Beacon and once she awards you with Dawnbreaker she could point in the direction of Solitude where you can start looking for undead to kill). I'm not sure if she should disappear from the quest line once the main part is finished and you've brought the remains of Potema to Styrr (or consumed them)... 'cause I'd like her to then influence the people of Solitude herself or start fighting the Dragonborn if he chose to absorb Potema's power as it would make him a necromancer in Meridia's eyes. Maybe she would take away Dawnbreaker, and maybe you would get it back for giving her a place in the Temple of the Divines?

That's all for tonight (gotta get up early, sry), thanks for reading all the way down here ;P

P.S. A few quick things. As I started to think about Silana Petreia (I believe that's the name of the priestess sb else mentioned and I replied to (around 2 days ago I think)), I started to think more and more about a religious war of corruption, blackmail, domination and murder. To the point that now I have a giant... an I mean GIANT... hard on 'caused by thinking of the endless possibilities! But in the end, it all focuses on letting some of the Daedras take place of the Divines in their temples, and especially Temple of the Divines in Solitude. There is less Divines than Daedras of course and that should weed out those Daedras who make little if any sense to do that (Clavicus Vile is too f'ing weak, Jygalagg does not show up in Skyrim at all (and his sphere of influence makes no sense for a corruption quest) and so on). I think it would be possible...

Second thing is that... I know that it may seem like I don't put too much place for sexlab in my ideas. And that might be true. I simply don't feel like we need another mod that is centered primarily around Sexlab Animations. That we've got plenty and everything is already covered. Prostitution? DCL's solicitation, Radiant Prostitution, Maria Eden. Slavery? DS+, Slaverun, Maria Eden again... Beastiality? Aroused Creatures, Beastess, Untamed. Name it, and I guarantee there is or will be in a months time a mod about that. ;)

And I'm not saying "let's not put sexlab in the mod at all". I'd have to lie to say that I don't enjoy it. I'm just saying "let's make a quest mod with a good story, that often leads to sex, nudity, slavery and let's you repeat interactions while you are getting ready to go and clear out another big dungeon while giving you an option to clear that dungeon more 'whoreishly'" as opposed to "let's make a story which after like second quest is only an excuse to play more sex scenes and thins your RP possibilities instead of widening them".  ^_^

I had some similar idea like lordgdavid:

The player gets a letter via courier from one of the yarls or any person with high influence. This letter is a friendly invitation like "yarl balgruuf wants to meet the dragonborn. Please come to dragonsreach until <date + time>". If the player doesnt arrive there, he/she gets a second letter with a warning that a bounty of 10000 septims (or more?) will be given if not arriving until <new date + time>.

That brings up an interesting point. When it comes to blackmail and coercion, what things are actually effective in motivating the player (assuming they're roleplaying a character who doesn't actually want to give in) to submit?

Having to deal with guards constantly chasing them, and potential prison scenarios sounds like it would be pretty good way to wear them down.

If you want to play really dirty, stealing items and holding them for "ransom" might work...particularly if it's something needed for a quest.

Might be something to think about: what other methods are there to apply pressure?

The threat of one's family being hurt/killed is always a strong motivation....a lot of movies/television shows have been built solely on this premise. The Dragonborn's spouse, children, close friend (follower/companion) or even family from whence the DB originates could fall prey to the antagonist and used as leverage.

In a twist,  perhaps a sibling or childhood friend harbors a bit of resentment for the Dragonborn's sudden rise to fame and looks to discredit/destroy him or her? Jealousy can be a powerful motivator. When the DB's "achilles heel" is taken for leverage, the friend gets involved in helping him/her resolve the situation. As the story unfolds however, subtle clues are revealed that perhaps this "help" is really not help at all but rather an evil scheme to take down the DB once and for all.

I feel like there's already enough mods out there that focuses on female pcs being abused and what not. There's definitely not enough mods that focuses on male pcs blackmailing others. At least not quest oriented ones. For once I want to do quests that lets me abuse as a straight male. Not be abused. But that's just my opinion.

For example, the mod Things in the Dark is an excellent quest mod that allows you to play the mod as a male, but its very obvious its suited more for a female pc. If you do something wrong in the mod, you can get raped yourself, and as a straight male playing as a male character, that's a major boner kill for me. That's my own personal preference though. Its your mod and you're free to work however you want!

(I'm writing that from my phone so I'm sorry if it comes out weird looking or autocorrect function changes my words)

Infamous Solitude: part 1.5 - BlackBloods.

In my last post I wanted to also include Jaree-Ra nad his marauders but I forgot so I'm gonna quickly go over them now.

As Jaree-Ra is one of the earliest interactions in Solitude, "Light's Out" would work great as a startpoint for Infamous Solitude. Sure, Meridia would point in the direction of Skyrim's capital city... But does the DB now where he is supposed to look for that undead threat?

In vanilla you cannot decline Jaree's offer. It will be in your quest log no matter what you tell the Argonian. But then you can just act like you never got that quest...

And Jaree looks like he would now which strings to pull to make DB do his bidding, doesn't he?

So let's say there is an option to decline, even exiting the conversation (what is the only way to not get the quest in vanilla), Jaree shouldn't just give up like that!

So...

-if you decide to help, then you simply do the quest up until the meeting with Deeja where instead of throwing his own sister at you, Jaree tells on you to city guards. You are taken to jail.

-if you don't want to help nad you leave Jaree be, once you enter the Winking Skeever you will be offered a drink. After a few drinks and maybe different things (what could be happening depends on gender, race, lines you pick) DB blacks out and wakes up in the docks, poisoned. The only cure is in Jaree-Ra's possession and you have to comply or die. You do your job and when it comes to ending you Deeja is there like in vanilla, but before she fan finish off weakened by poison DB, city guards burst in and kill her. Saving you but also taking you to jail.

What happens then? I'll write that later ;P

Following the thought here of some other posts takes me back to when I first played Captured Dreams and my disappointment with the master who being ex-Thalmor did not take advantage of having power over the Dovakin in fact many mods seem to ignore that the owners have a powerful warrior as their slave. Elder scrolls online had the right idea in one of their trailers when they showed the elf mage being wheeled along on the back of a cart and ready to be used like some weapon of war. So it only seems obvious that if you have three factions at least two of those factions would be trying to capture the Dovakin for their own use to win the war or enforce their will. This leaves NPC's of choice to be Elewyn, Ulfric, Talius or the Queen or both in some kind of inner power play depending on how indepth and Game of Thrones you want to make it.

So many great ideas. I always find it odd that PC may do so many forbidden things in Skyrim and no retribution will come to them.

Elisif's request may result in blackmailing by Erikur. He may force PC to spy for him, kill someone for him, marry him etc. It can actually work for every hold. After becoming a thane of a hold PC should maintain a certain image about themselves or else... Blackmailers could be Erikur, Nazeem, the Black-Briars, The Silver-Bloods, Jarls' housecarls...

Another interaction that is begging for escalation is the nord at the gate in Windhelm harassing the dark elf woman. Him and a couple buddies could do raids the player could join in or try and stop. 

Agreed. I always wanted him to teach the dark elf loving Adventuress that just appeared a lesson. :D

Sorry for not quoting, but I really only needed a couple of words:

"rituals" & "nightmares" both of which make my imagination shiver, in that really really good way. Splendid ideas.

Yup, exactly what I thought too.

Don't have much to contribute to this thread - just wanted to thank you for thinking of including gay content as well. There's not enough of that to go around as it is, as far as I'm concerned, and a lot of mods that could technically include player characters of either gender tend to exclude males.

i loved galgats blackmail mod in oblivion, one of the things i liked was the fact that the more disgusting things you where made to do the more you started to like it like going back to the underground club to perform with animals while people drinking at the club watched. Just my perverted thoughts :P

• Female/ Gay player being blackmailed, corrupted etc by male NPCs
    • Male/ Futa player going around blackmailing and corrupting female NPCs

Slightly sad that these are the only two options, there's a saddening lack of femdom mods around for Skyrim i_i

That said, voted the first, and like the idea a lot. Solutions was great, but it's incomplete, and hasn't gone through all of the ideas on its thread. Also, considering the nature of them I would like quests to be a bit more... "intrusive"'s the only word that comes to mind, but it's not exactly what I'm after. In solutions, you can encounter a highwayman who you can choose to either choose the vanilla options(including handing over just 200g), or give everything including yourself. That always seemed odd, so if possible make it so that bad situations aren't so oddly optional(but still give us skill-checks/other ways to get out to avoid having a super-strong dragonborn taken advantage of by a weak highwayman).

Excellent concept. Just wish option B wasn't so badly outvoted :/

General thoughts:

- Don't use the same quest/characters as AA unless you can make them work side by side as branching trees. In which case, this would make this mod and AA combined an awesome old school "take the good path/bad path with consequences" RPG.

Drawing from some (in)famous Japanese themes like Isaku, Taboo and Bible Black

- Quality over quantity. Corruption/breaking is better as a long, involved process rather than one and done jobs

- The higher the animosity, the better the target.  e.g, Breaking Nazeem and forcing him to offer up his wife and and watch you as you fuck her is way better than, say, having Amren offer up Saffir in return for the sword

- The higher the perceived morality, the more satisfying the corruption. e.g. Corrupting Jora (Talos/Windhelm - now a knockout with the beautifull healers mod btw); good.  Corrupting Senna (Dibella/Markath - also a knockout with Bijin); pointless. Breaking Svana; awesome, breaking Healga: beyond pointless.

- Being able to use a corrupted NPC later as accomplices to corrupt others would add flavor and depth to the mod.  This would be similar to how Aela/Farkas helps in the seduction of Njada (or Lydia convincing Jordis, Sybille re-Elisif etc.) in AA - but in an evil way, and in the dark path's case, for it to work, the assistant's corruption quest needs to come first before they help you.

Cheers

Can I ask if there is a release date? Or how is the progress? :P So much hype !

First version should be mid to late May.

Quest mods are quite time-consuming, 

You could consider releasing it in "episode" form as a beta as each quest is done. ala Module 1: "Personal Thane of Balgruf," Module 2: "Breaking Iona's will" (just pulling hypothetical names out of a hat here), so the eager beavers among us can try it report bugs, give feedback etc. prior to the release of the full all-in-one version(s).

Cheers

Archived