Good Adult Games to support on Patreon?

JDMMk3

I have to share a pretty good project too :) : https://www.patreon.com/costello 

The actual project , Pandorium Colony, is meaned to be a strategic MMO where you have to (re-)build a colony, breed the population, manage resources etc. It´s an early alpha, so there is not much to do right now, but hat stuff includet is leeching massively my time :D

Very pretty and gorgeous 2D graphics. It has potential, give it a try (as a free version is also aviable, patreons are getting access to prem features and earlier update access)

The first Patreon EVER i´d spend my 20$ ;)

If that is what I think it is, (BTW that link isn't working) then that game feels more like a facebook game. Do actions, use up your time resources and wait... Not a good mode for holding my attention sadly. Good art style at least, but I don't and will not use adobe on my new computer.

• 4 weeks later...

This came out a couple of days ago. If your worried about the language barrier. wait a few weeks. The site usually releases an English version

http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE201866.html

Since when has dlsite.com been Patreon?

I have to share a pretty good project too :) : https://www.patreon.com/costello 

The actual project , Pandorium Colony, is meaned to be a strategic MMO where you have to (re-)build a colony, breed the population, manage resources etc. It´s an early alpha, so there is not much to do right now, but hat stuff includet is leeching massively my time :D

Very pretty and gorgeous 2D graphics. It has potential, give it a try (as a free version is also aviable, patreons are getting access to prem features and earlier update access)

The first Patreon EVER i´d spend my 20$ ;)

If that is what I think it is, (BTW that link isn't working) then that game feels more like a facebook game. Do actions, use up your time resources and wait... Not a good mode for holding my attention sadly. Good art style at least, but I don't and will not use adobe on my new computer.

Better, MUCH better than the f**king boring story "games".

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/31/2017 at 8:56 AM, tk8000 said:

Your example of who pays $ 40 for having a few minutes of gameplay per month seems to be extreme to me. From what I've seen on most of Patreon's pages, the average value does not go as high as $ 5 for most games.

I ran the numbers recently, and the average pledge for the top Patreon Adult games are around $3-$5.  There is variation; some of the higher end ones tend to average around $10.  Given that AAA games run in the tens of millions to make these days, I think the support for Patreon is pretty fantastic.  It's enabling a lot of small indy developers to continue to build things.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived