Weekly Nakedness Mods (April 29, Update!)

NiteGuardian

TL;DR Version -
I will be releasing new DOA Mods that replace the base game Costumes with a bit of Nudity in them, once a week until the end of the year (2017), I may miss a few weeks along the way, but will have a double post next time when I do.

Long Version -

This is a "little" project I'm starting, I will be releasing a new DOA Mod every week until the end of this year on a Friday or Saturday, that is over 9 months of weekly releases... I know I'm Crazy like that.

I will focus on 1 to 3 Costumes a week and have a goal of replacing all the base game Costumes for the Ladies using my Nude Remix Mod for the bodies, I will NOT be focusing my time on DLC Costumes but may do some along the way, also I'm sure I will miss a week or two at some point, don't worry I'll be back with bonus content the following week for missing.

I will be offering TMC Files so you can pack them your own way, Replacing them with immi's Ink_Reshuffle tool is the best way, or you can add them to your AutolLink too, or if you are really stubborn and want to use the worst possible option you can pack these into custom DLC too, however I will NOT be offering pre-packed options.

This project will NOT effect my other stand-alone releases, like Nude Remix, Hoodies Pack, Hula Remix, Bikini Pack, Xmas Remix, Cheerleaders Pack etc... this is in ADDITION to those, and yes you read that right all my old packs are getting updated and a few new ones are coming!

Permissions Info:

You Can use these in your own Mods, if you use these Meshes, Textures, or Both in your Mods please link back to my Mod here or Credit me and anyone I do for what you used (I will list with each Mod if there is anyone else to Credit).
You Can post these on other sites I am not a member of, however you must link back to my Mod here or Credit me and anyone I do for what you used (I will list with each Mod if there is anyone else to Credit).
You must Never post the downloads behind any kind of pay wall or survey for access, but a site that requires a free membership is ok.

In short keep them free to get at without any tricks, give credit to those I give credit to.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

So who's the first Nakedness Mod? I present you with the ONLY (as far as I know) working LeiFang's Cheongsam Dress Mod with a fixed knee! (for some reason it breaks when you try to mod this outfit) so enjoy Ladies and Pervs!

LeiFang Cheongsam Dress
A Panties-Removed Version of LeiFang's Famous Dress in 5 Colors, Previews in spoiler:

LeiFang%20Cheongsam%20Preview%2001.jpg
LeiFang%20Cheongsam%20Nude%20Green.jpg

I am also offering a Nude with Cuffs and Heels option, both have Bush and Shaved options as well, and you will also find a Hitomi pack with 2 of the colors for her, since the two Girls are Tag Partners.

Full set of Previews can be found Here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/79fv3o621spllq8/AAATgDFAw6pA5kB0se3pOhuIa?dl=0

LeiFang DL Here: LeiFang's Cheongsam In 5 Colors.rar

Hitomi DL Here: LeiFang's Cheongsam For Hitomi.rar

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Hitomi's Jeans and Jacket
A collection of various Glove Colors and levels of nudity for Hitomi's most signature outfit.

Hitomi%20Jeans%20Gloves.jpg
Hitomi%20Jeans%20Jacket.jpg

Hitomi%20Jeans%20Topless.jpg

Hitomi%20Jeans%20Only%20Belt.jpg

Also available for LeiFang with Yellow Gloves and Black Jeans!
NOTE: This Mod is made by me, but is Rebuilt based on the work of Follardo.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7hdz5evh3xlkpw4/AACRcHoPq20wTPHlvsAk4-EFa?dl=0

DL Here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/75152-weekly-nakedness-mods-march-25th-update/?p=1855023

Extra Option DL Here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/75152-weekly-nakedness-mods-march-25th-update/?p=1856140

Ayane's Butterfly Dress
Arguably the most Iconic outfit in DOA period, and the most classic of Ayane's.

Ayane%20Butterfly%20Dress%20Preview.jpg

Ayane%20Butterfly%20Purple%20Topless.jpg

Ayane%20Butterfly%20Purple%20Nude.jpg

As you can see by the first image, Kasumi also gets a copy of the White Dress, with a bit of modification to her secondary colors.
NOTE: This is heavily inspired by the work of Raz, but was completely rebuilt by me.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1f5a99djcdhvojt/AACFA2_lRdWa7a39crH2U1Xua?dl=0

DL Here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/75152-weekly-nakedness-mods-april-1-update/?p=1861001

Kasumi Kunoichi

Probably the most Iconic of all the DOA outfits and their coverart Girl.

Kasumi%20Kunoichi%20Preview.jpg

Kasumi%20Kunoichi%20Blue%20Topless.jpg

Kasumi%20Kunoichi%20Blue%20Nude.jpg

As you can see by the first image, Kasumi also gets a copy of the White Dress, with a bit of modification to her secondary colors.
NOTE: This is heavily inspired by the work of Squizzo but I had to rebuild parts of it too.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vjez3vb5wmoaek0/AADxzBgRryJZQChGtt0Z3MtUa?dl=0

DL Here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/75152-weekly-nakedness-mods-april-1-update/?p=1886609

Nice, keep the good work... ^^b

Congratulations that you have made satisfying bodies and can start with what you really like! 

Thanks both of you!

Also kayakff, if you wish to post any of my Mods over at 3DM I'm ok with it, just follow the Permissions Info!

Would you take any suggestions?

Yes, but keep in mind I'm focusing my time:

1st on Base-Game Costumes.

2nd on DLC Costumes.

3rd on Original Mixes of Costumes.

Also if you mean suggestions on other ways to make a Costume I already did, feel free to give me your thoughts!

Nice, keep the good work... ^^b

Congratulations that you have made satisfying bodies and can start with what you really like! 

Thanks both of you!

Also kayakff, if you wish to post any of my Mods over at 3DM I'm ok with it, just follow the Permissions Info!

Thank you for giving me this chance!

But in fact I am kind of out of modding things. Now I've got some changes in my life. Wish you good luck! 

(Of course if you make some new updates I can also update it on 3dm! )

Great work.

Did you encounter the knee bug on this outfit?

Niteguardian got rid of the knee bending mon ami! Amazing  :heart:

Nice work :)

Yep, I did get the broken knee and it took many, many, many tries to fix it. in total I'd say it was over 72 hours of work for 3 weeks of trial and error, to find the ONE way that this can be made, it was driving me crazy.

I'm willing to share how with any Mod Creator that has made a major release and knows their way around TimmyC's and dtk mnr's Tools (like both of you), but I am NOT willing to show any new Modder how, this is not to be "Elitist" or anything its just so damn hard to do that I'd rather only teach those I know can work with me on resolving issues we may find.

Anyone who does meet the requirements and wants to know, PM me!

Hitomi Jeans DL here: attachicon.gifHitomi's Denim Jeans 3 Glove Colors.rar

LeiFang Jeans DL here: attachicon.gifHitomi's Denim Jeans For LeiFang.rar

Also Updated the Previews in the Dropbox Links, there is more to see of LeiFang's Dress too!

Jeez guys! 6 downloads and no thumbs up as a sign of appreciation?  :-/  Really now!

Hello, I would like to ask if where can I find Follardo's nude meshes? Can't find any on the entire forum. Please help. Awesome mod by the way. :D

Try "Dead or Alive 5 Last Fap" thread.

Jeez guys! 6 downloads and no thumbs up as a sign of appreciation?  :-/  Really now!

Hello, I would like to ask if where can I find Follardo's nude meshes? Can't find any on the entire forum. Please help. Awesome mod by the way. :D

Actually Verhoven, I too can't find it at all now and I had the Topic followed but it doesn't show up, I have also tried searching for that with nothing coming back, can I ask for a Link?

Before he left DOA Modding, Follardo gave me FULL Permissions to reuse his work and I grabbed 80% of it before his Topic disappeared, so expect to see most of it return here in one way or another.

Finally, I have permissions from several to rework their stuff (with Credit given of course), so expect to see releases from Me and the likes of:

TimmyC

SaafRats

Follardo

Squizzo

Raz

Cyric

Sirou

Verhoven69

MrMojorisin

Its only thanks to all these amazing people that I'm even taking on such a huge task, but I do plan to one day have all the base-game outfits replaced with some nudity, when its done I -may- take on a few of the DLCs too, we'll see.

P.S. Verhoven, I did LeiFang first due to the major breakthrough I had with her Dress, then did Hitomi since it seemed only right them being tag partners... now I'm free to focus where I want, so expect Ayane to be next. ;)

Actually Verhoven, I too can't find it at all now and I had the Topic followed but it doesn't show up, I have also tried searching for that with nothing coming back, can I ask for a Link?

Before he left DOA Modding, Follardo gave me FULL Permissions to reuse his work and I grabbed 80% of it before his Topic disappeared, so expect to see most of it return here in one way or another.

Finally, I have permissions from several to rework their stuff (with Credit given of course), so expect to see releases from Me and the likes of:

TimmyC

SaafRats

Follardo

Squizzo

Raz

Cyric

Sirou

Verhoven69

MrMojorisin

Its only thanks to all these amazing people that I'm even taking on such a huge task, but I do plan to one day have all the base-game outfits replaced with some nudity, when its done I -may- take on a few of the DLCs too, we'll see.

P.S. Verhoven, I did LeiFang first due to the major breakthrough I had with her Dress, then did Hitomi since it seemed only right them being tag partners... now I'm free to focus where I want, so expect Ayane to be next. ;)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/45578-doa5lf-dead-or-alive-5-last-fap/page-1

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50176-doa5lr-alternative-story-mode-wip/?p=1256698

Hope this helps. And thanks for the permit. :D

the last step is kind of pointless. there's no difference with a full nude mod lol

Clearly you sir, are blind.

The last step of these is Nude + Accessories, not just full Nudes.

In my Nude Mod they are 100% bare from the neck down, while with these they keep things like belts, wristbands, shoes, necklaces, leg straps, etc.

Its my way of giving those who want Nude + Shoes what they want, which is my oldest and longest running request from my Nude Mod Topic!

Archived