Weekly Nakedness Mods (April 29, Update!)

NiteGuardian

Hitomi's Jeans and Jacket

Any chance we could get a bottomless version of that?  And/or some with visible tanlines?  

Oh, funny story... in my first try at making this I did that, then thought nobody would want it and deleted them...

But since you asked... I remade them!

Previews in spoiler:

Hitomi%20Jacket%20Bottomless.jpg

LeiFang%20Jacket%20Bottomless.jpg

Remember, like the others this is also based on the works of Follardo.

Hitomi DL Here: Hitomi Jacket Bottomless Update.rar

LeiFang DL Here: Hitomi Jacket Bottomless for LeiFang.rar

You all want to know what sucks? I'll tell you...

Working for hours, days, WEEKS even to get a Mod working only to have people come along and suggest it is a bad edit, or I didn't include enough, or I wasn't even really trying with it, only to repeat that process again with the next Mod.

So y'know what? I'm done, I'm gone, seeya!... but before I go, have one last DL, my favorite of all Ayane's Costumes, whats different about it? NOTHING. why upload it then? BECAUSE I CAN.

Preview, not in spoiler because I can't be bothered to.
Ayane%20Butterfly%20WORTHLESS%20Preview.

DL Here: Ayane's Butterfly With Nothing Changed At All.rar

Ok, peace, I'm out!...

April Fool's!

Ayane is such a cheap piece of shit character, her fighthing style is retarded even by doa standards. jumping and rolling around, and backing away or moving forward faster than any other character. what the shit? the AI on hard evades all yours attacks by simply rolling backward, the only way to beat her is to corner the shit out of her and never let her get away from the wall, FUCK THAT FUCKING BITCH! 

Ayane is such a cheap piece of shit character, her fighthing style is retarded even by doa standards. jumping and rolling around, and backing away or moving forward faster than any other character. what the shit? the AI on hard evades all yours attacks by simply rolling backward, the only way to beat her is to corner the shit out of her and never let her get away from the wall, FUCK THAT FUCKING BITCH! 

Actually, where you see "just jumping and rolling around" I see a complex set of commands that require anyone playing her to THINK ahead of the opponent, which I'm guessing is why you hate her so. :P

Now if you want to talk about broken/cheap Characters, look in spoiler:

* Alpha152 + NyoTengu + Bass, any of these have throws that if they get the grab and you miss the first escape prompt can continue until up to 60% of a normal health bar is gone, and there is nothing you can do about it.

* Brad Wong, who is immune to all high and mid strikes when in 2nd stance doing nothing to earn said protection but laying there.

* Ryu Hayabusa, hands down most shit character ever in any DOA, compared to other characters all his moves do 10-25% more damage than they should, can be chained 1-3 hits more, and he has a list of stupid-easy to use teleports with follow-up attacks that don't give you any time for Countering.

@NiteGuardian

Long Time no See, Buddy Hope Eveything is going well for u

Glad to see you again! and yes I'm back in a big way, I'm doing all base-game outfits plus a few old and new Packs, we'll see where I go from there.

Anyways back to Topic everyone!...

_______________________________________________________________________________________

In case you missed the SPOILER on the last post I made, it was an APRIL FOOL'S joke, the Files on it are a preview of this Update, since if you used them she's actually Missing Panties, oops!

Now the REAL Mods are here, enjoy everyone!

Ayane DL Here: Ayane's Butterfly Dress In Both Colors.rar

Kasumi DL Here: Ayane's Butterfly Dress For Kasumi.rar

Remember everyone, this was based on the work of Raz!... but was completely remade by me.

Oh please, put some effort into learning the DOA fighting system first; there's actual thought involved.

It's hard for many people to comprehend in a fighting game.

• 4 weeks later...

Never, make a joke about quitting Modding, life will always bite you in the ass for it, SORRY everyone!

To be fair I have been busy making a final release of my Nude Remix Here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/57690-complete-nude-remix-45/

And a final release of my Hula Dancers found Here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/77050-hula-dancers-25/

AAANNNDDD of my new Bikini Collection on-going project Here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/77303-bikini-collection-first-release-helena/

So its not like I totally stopped on you guys!

Anyways without any more waiting the next in the Weekly Mods...

Kasumi DL Here: Kasumi's Kunoichi in 3 Colors.rar

Ayane DL Here: Kasumi's Kunoichi for Ayane.rar

Remember! this was done with some of Squizzo's work!

Expect a couple of smaller releases from me before next weekend to make up for it, again sorry guys!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey man, long time, no speak!  Had to take a break from the forum due to baby duties.  Just wanted to say that I'm loving this project!  The mods released so far are awesome!  You gave me a bit of a fright with your April fools prank though!  I was about to go postal on whoever had dissed you!  Anyway, can't wait to see what comes next! 

the last mod is very good. but maybe you could get better the pussy of ayane  and the others. I played with ayane and I wore butterfly mod and her pussy is a line yellow. Please could you change her pussy for one of LGMODS?

@Everyone:

I'm sorry I have not been releasing weekly as planned.

I've been dealing with some physical pain and that has been slowing me down, I will be going into surgery soon to fix it, it is a very common issue and nothing life-threatening, so nobody worry.

I will be back to making Mods within a Month of this post, 2 Months if my healing is slow, but when I do get back expect 2 releases a week for a while to make up for it!

Again I'm sorry I didn't keep up on it, see you all soon.

Sorry to hear this, dude.  Don't even worry about updates...just concentrate on your recovery.  We all look forward to your mods (this is easily one of my favourite threads), but your health is way more important.

I appreciate you keeping us updated though.  I was a little concerned when I saw that you hadn't posted in a while.

Good luck with the recovery x

• 10 months later...

Archived