Put Your Flaming Posts Here

Guest GingerTom

Guest GingerTom

EDIT: This was and still is a JOKE thread--just so everyone gets it this thread has been moved to where I should have put it in the first place.

Since someone decided to put 'her' foot in her mouth today(I'm sure she didn't mean it the way it came out) why not have a thread where we do it on purpose. I'll start shall I?

Lovers Lab would be a great community if I just didn't have to listen to so many weird people with their weird kinky posts on it. Why can't we all just be 'straight'? :D

How dare you waste our time with this ridiculous thread! Why, if I had any say in the matter, I'd prevent myself from reading or responding to it ever! You're a bad person and of inferior intellect if you disagree with me!

AND YOU'RE PROBABLY FAT TOO!

I AM POSTING IN CAPITALS BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE SCREAMING!!!

Guest GingerTom

Secondly, Triumph wasn't even a dog--I hate to tell you this but be was made of cloth and always had a man's fist up his you-know-what. (That's why he was so mean.) Now, what's your excuse?

Guest GingerTom

Yes. I've been trying to think of other 'no-no's'--but I can't come up with anything at the moment.

I could do cursing and swearing but that's allowed on here, so--come on people, what else is there? :) (That's not illegal.)

EDIT: Because some dink-head removed their post this has become my fourth post in a row--I'm looking at you theaspian.

@thesapien

Did I tell you I have psychic abilities? "He does look like the doggie style type."

You can't prove shit. I would never say something so immature and then delete it a few minutes later. And stop staring at me!

Edit (I know how you hate edits): I just deleted another post to make a couple of you look like fools!

There's a Shit I Hate... thread already:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=5754

for things like saying "LOUD NOISES"!

This one is for flaming posts where you say stuff that will likely start a flame war if you weren't joking when saying it or really wanted to start a flame war, maybe. I suppose that also includes just being rude to one another!

The difference between the threads is subtle but it's there.

So there.

We'll see if that pussy Ashalalala ends up locking it.:P

Guest GingerTom

@queenbee57

Funny how some people can't be mean to others unless they have a really good reason--I'm looking at you.

By-the-way, what happened to the other 56 queenbees? Just 'wanna' bees?

You want me to flame your sorry fucking ass? Fine then! You fucking loser, posting a thread on a forum for the sole purpose of insulting others; fucking filthy attention whores are all you are.

"Look at me, I wanna be flamed because it's cool!" Well aren't you ever so fucking special, thinking this was a clever idea. Your parents must be so proud that you came up with this concept all by your little self. No wonder they never loved you.

I'm convinced that when this shit happens, the persons parents wish they had aborted and saved the world the time, effort and oxygen it took to raise you to this point in your life. You know, somebody of actual value and use could have been born in your place, but no; you had to be born, waste all of my previous air and all you show for it is this stupid fucking thread.

What is wrong with you? Are you mentally damaged? Must be; no sane person would do this. I hope you're pleased with yourself and your bullshit threads on a forum nobody likes.

Your parents must surely wish they were dead at this point for birthing your sorry fucking ass.

Guest Donkey

If Ashal sees this...

2) Don't be a jerk. Seriously, does this really need to be said?

So many people banned.. :P For braking forum rules.. :D