Put Your Flaming Posts Here

Guest GingerTom

Oh right, this thread exists. Guess I'll flame here some more.

*ahem*

Blargaflarga! I'm angry because someone said something I disagree with and challenged my tiny understanding of the world, and now I'm foaming at the mouth and acting self destructive so that when things come crashing down around my ears I can feel justified in feeling like a victim! Because being a victim is easy, whereas actually working to change anything, even my own myopic viewpoint, is hard! How dare anyone endanger the fragile house of cards that is my own belief system! It doesn't matter that they can't stand up against a ten minute debate, these are my precious beliefs and I will believe them no matter what! YOU SHOULD ALL BE ASHAMED, YOU VICIOUS ANIMALS! BLAWALAFLARBWARBLE!

~fin~

TYPING IN CAPITALS MAKES IT LOOK LIKE I'M YELLING, SO IT IS ONLY NATURAL TO ASSUME THAT YOU WILL PAY MORE ATTENTION TO THINGS I TYPE LIKE THIS THAN USUAL! ALSO I BELIEVE YOU TO BE OF SUBHUMAN INTELLIGENCE AS EVIDENCED BY YOUR TERRIBLE SPELLING AND GRAMMAR! YOU ARE PROBABLY A 30 YEAR OLD VIRGIN WHO STILL LIVES IN HIS PARENTS' BASEMENT AND ARE ALSO FAT. YOU DRESS FUNNY AND YOU SMELL, AND NOBODY LIKES YOU. OH NO, I SPILLED SPAGHETTI SAUCE ON MY LEG. IT'S A GOOD THING I'M WEARING SHORTS OR THAT WOULD HAVE LEFT A STAIN. BUT NOW I HAVE SPAGHETTI SAUCE RUNNING DOWN MY CALF. IT FEELS WEIRD. I HAVE TO GO CLEAN IT OFF NOW. YOU KEEP BEING A TERRIBLE LOSER AND I'LL GO WASH UP.

WHAT IF EVERYONE STARTED TYPING IN ALL CAPS ALL THE TIME? THAT WOULD BECOME THE NEW STANDARD "VOLUME" ONLINE AND NO ONE WOULD BE ABLE TO YELL AT YOU. FLAMES WOULD LOSE THEIR POWER. THE ONLY WAY THEY COULD SHOW ANY CONTRAST WOULD BE TO SWITCH TO LOWER CASE, and that would look like they're whispering.

I HAVE SINGLE HANDEDLY SOLVED THE INTERNET. YOU'RE WELCOME.