Niobia Posted February 24, 2017 Posted February 24, 2017 I want to start making movies/clips and such with stories and what not. So I'm looking for something that will just simply let me go into the sex animations I have. I have no idea what to use though. Right now, I have Sexlab Submit which doesn't pull up all the animations I need at once (regular, forced, oral, bound, group etc). So it's really clunky to use when I'm trying to just get the right animation for the scene I'm recording.
vinfamy Posted February 24, 2017 Posted February 24, 2017 Puppet Master is probably your best bet in terms of control of setting up scenes http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/463-puppet-master/ Combine that with SexLab tools for in-scene controls http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2018-sexlab-tools-v30/ Another alternative is MatchMaker which is easier to use but won't give you as much control for NPC-NPC stuffs http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/163-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-09172014/
MadMansGun Posted February 24, 2017 Posted February 24, 2017 MatchMaker and SexLab tools work well with each other, so get both of them.
Haraldh Posted February 27, 2017 Posted February 27, 2017 I want to start making movies/clips and such with stories and what not. So I'm looking for something that will just simply let me go into the sex animations I have. I have no idea what to use though. Right now, I have Sexlab Submit which doesn't pull up all the animations I need at once (regular, forced, oral, bound, group etc). So it's really clunky to use when I'm trying to just get the right animation for the scene I'm recording. I also use matchmaker 2 spells one self target start an animation and go into the mcm menue /sexlab you can change the running animation into the desired one.
MadMansGun Posted February 27, 2017 Posted February 27, 2017 I also use matchmaker 2 spells one self target start an animation and go into the mcm menue /sexlab you can change the running animation into the desired one. if you have SexLab tools installed you can press H on your keyboard to get a list.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.