[WIP&REL]Diegoforfun Mods(Playermodels,Weapons,Armors &+)

@diegoforfun

hey men, i see you make ME3 armor (uh oh ME3 big fan attitude activated ^^) , can you try to make samara playermodel ? my liara t'soni is the only asari in skyrim so, i likely have another one  :P

yayyy ! my skyrim have (shepard ,kaidan ,tali ,liara ,kasumi ,mordin ,jack ,james ,ashley ,miranda) wow thats make alots O_O i didnt have make careful of this in the game lol...too happy to kill ennemis with my normady team ...and i use the mod add the crashed normandy in skyrim ^^ ..LOOOL skyrim N7 edition .. hé hé hé :lol:  :lol:

Hey Diego, awesome ME stuff man :)

ANY chance we can get some DS2 stuff? *nervous smile* I HATE being yet another guy now asking for stuff, since I'm pretty sure you are backlogged with requests right now, but mine is just  question, don't see it as a request :)

Keep on kicking ass, us Diego fanboys will still be here rootin' fer ya!

@mizusagi

Oh thank you dude.

I'll dl it and put it on my project list

Expect news about it , soon :D

@markmorrowing

Hey man!Really nice to see that you got it fixed

Nice to see that Vioxsis could helped you there. I really dind't understand what was happening, reading your topic.

I thought about the dds compression but i didn't changed it because the others guy got it working and it was not working only for you.

I'll add the link you've posted to my original post, if someone else gets that bug.

@Kudlaz

Thank you man i'm glad you like them :D

I'll work on 2 female armors i think if everything goes fine.

@alpalia

Hey man :D

It'd be nice to have more asari in skyrim hehehhe. I think i have samara here but if i dont, i pretty much sure there's one at xnalara forums :D

Oh nice ME collection you have there brother you are, indeed, changing your skyrim to Mass Effect hehehhe XD

@Arkillo1985

Thank you my Arkillo,i'm realy happy you like it :D

I was afraid about the helmet 'cause i  had to remove the "neck" part to make it easier to fit on skyrim body.Also if you notice, there's no trasparency on the visor (because i couldn't find how to do semi transparency yet on skyrim, only full transparency or solid textures).But i liked the result,also :D

But as soon as i learn, i'll try a semi trasnparency version :D

@IronDawid

Thank you my friend for you kind words, i'm glad you like it.

Oh i just dowloaded that ds2 files you send me a few days ago(i have forgot it completely) to see if i'll be able to work on them.

I was lookin into my files and i found one model that i've ripped using 3d ripper and it works good in 3ds max. I can give it a try soon.It's one of those main angels guys( i forgot his name)

And don't worry bro i know you're not forcing me to do anything :D

@sunhawken

Tidus from FF X?

I think i have that model here.

@Kudlaz

Thank you man i'm glad you like them :D

I'll work on 2 female armors i think if everything goes fine.

You lost letter from my nick:D It's "c", i'm Kudlacz! xDDD

nice to hear this i'm waiting for this armor's:)

i trying doing khajitt's:) it is your armor's not crashing my game with my tiger?:D

@diegoforfun

hey , its all with your mods and Rorono mods ;)  you two have make my game very cool with your good stuff ;)  thanks alots U2 !

oh yeah, if you can add Samara , thats should be cool :D  :heart:

i thinking about change some dialogue of skyrim npc with dialog ripped from ME trilogy , should be cool to replace Lydia voice with Tali voice , but problem idk what use for rip sound from ME  :(  ....lol or use Grunt voice for guard hé hé hé :lol:

edit: ha ha found it ! ^^ "gibbed" have some good tool for ME , uh oh , now lets start to mod some voice  :lol:

Hey guys!

I had another FF model on my mind but i got some issues with that , so i started workin' on Sera White Mage Outfit and it came out nicely!

It's no perfect (yeah those annoyin' fingers to rig)but it's still very playable and she's cute to have in SKyrim xD

So enjoy it!

Final Fantasy XIII Serah White Mage DLC Playermodel (Female Only)
tesv2013030118581183.jpg
tesv2013030118593748.jpg

@tgpomy

Hey man.

I think i can, i need to check my files first to see if i have them here.

@Coloco

I think i'll leave it in that way bro, cause if i'll work on that file again, i'll probably messe it up!

@kudlacz

Oh, my bad bro! hehhehehe

I think you won't have problem like that, but i don't know if khajit's body hair will be clipping cause i made it based on human body.

@alpalia

you're welcome bro! It's nice to hear you guys enjoyin' the mods, i gues RORONO thinks the same :D

I'll look for Samara here to put her on the projects list ;)

Oh ahd nice work on that sounds replacement.

@Mizugi

Hey bro, i have bad news about it!

Everytime i try put that model on my xnalara or xps folder, i can't start the programm!

I don't know why :s i'm using the most recent version of both of them.I can't even get the model imported directly to 3ds max using xnalara importer, because i always get an error message.

@Markmorrowind

I hope it helps bro :D

Oh sure, i'm thinkin' about ayame! May be i can do the others , next.

@Xecutionator

You're welcome brother, i'm glad you like it!

@ryofu

Thank you dude! I"m glad you like it!

I got Samara on my project list, but i need to see if ihave the model here. After got her done, i can put Tali on the project list.

Serah looks awesome! I'm going to download her.

@Mizugi

Hey bro, i have bad news about it!

Everytime i try put that model on my xnalara or xps folder, i can't start the programm!

I don't know why :s
i'm using the most recent version of both of them.I can't even get the
model imported directly to 3ds max using xnalara importer, because i
always get an error message

That's really strange. It might be because someone changed the bones or something. D: I'll give you another one. I tested it out on my xnalara program. It opens for sure without error!

The DmC:Devil May Cry Kat one looks really good. I tried to do some tweaking to it like cut the hood off to show off her hair which looks pretty good but I found out she's bald on top and if you trimmed too much off you could see through the body so I only trimmed it back so far maybe if there was a way maybe have a optional file for the player model one with a hood and one without a hood. I think it would look great both ways.

I have one question how to do change the color of the face and body so that both match? I used the same color settings with gimp for the face and body but the face comes out darker then the body. I'm trying to change it since the skins at times can be a bit bright on player models. Right now she's light brown but her face is a darker brown.

I think her outfit would make a great looking armor/outfit as well. I think that was the first thing that I saw that made me go I want to check this one out.

Keep up the great work!

oh men ! little idea,i test for see if its possible to use Sera with Monli race or addapt her for used by child ... ^^ hé hé can be fun to adopt Sera in skyrim ^^....i tell you the result soon ^^

my classic always (9 for 10) adopt child talk : "hey ! daddy, can you give me some money ?" hé hé hé i hear this everyday i play skyrim ^^

edit : ok tested ^^ everything work perfect with Monli and with child, no problem at all .. ^^ thanks ! i have tested with your playermodel (female with female child, and male with male child^^) ....here little pic of Lebrau and Sera ^^

tesv2013030213574601.jpg

Hey guys!

I got this model request a long time ago, but i just finished it!

It's one of my best rigs so far.I hope you like it!

Mass Effect 2 Commander Shepard Playermodel (Male Only)

tesv2013030311000582.jpg
tesv2013030311003527.jpg
tesv2013030311015353.jpg

@mizugi

Really weird bro, i've never seen something like that, everytime i had it on my xnalara/xps data folder, the software dindn't load up :s

But thanks again for the link! Gonna test this and i tell you here if it's workin' for me.

@kudlacz

Oh nice to know that bro,congras for you new laptop :D

And sure, ;) post some shots here later.

@myuhi

Thank you man, i'm glad you like my mods!

I really don't know too much about texturing/retexturing etc... since the part is originally cover(by her hood) they make the texture darker.So you would need to give it another color(ligther) than the rest of her body and i think the normal map is related to that too.

But i'll work on a  V2, with the hood down. It's another model(different from the one i have made) ,that's why i didn't make it yet because it'd take some time.

Also , i'm thinking about making her clothes to CBBE body, since i got it requested a few weeks ago. But i need to finish a few mods before i get it started.

@alpalia

WOW that looks really nice and funny!

And  your kid always askinf for money?! damm hhhahaha

@lunedi

Unfortunately i can't bro, because i  don't have that model.And also the extraction tool for AC3 is not finished yet.

The only way to rip from AC3 is using Ninja ripper i think.

@mizusagi

Really weird bro, i've never seen something like that, everytime i

had it on my xnalara/xps data folder, the software dindn't load up :s

But thanks again for the link! Gonna test this and i tell you here if it's workin' for me.

Alright! Keep me posted!

Your Shepard looks really cool. Keep up the awesome work. :D