[WIP&REL]Diegoforfun Mods(Playermodels,Weapons,Armors &+)

Hunted The Demons Forge E'lara + Video Released

[video=youtube]

@Sersay

She's pretty much finished, tested,posted and released heheheheh!

@SgtSpectre

I got some problem usin Mediafire and i re-uploaded stuffs on another host. But i forgot about ENB series. I'll re-post it later.

@Ark of Truth

Yep yep, i just re-up all of them! I just need to re-up the enbseries now xD

@rkelly

I think i have it here, i'll check. If i do, i think i can convert it bro \o/

E'lara armor is out! Fuck yeah finally!

Nice job man, too bad the race and armor can't be separated, but I can live with that. Btw does it need a specific body? The hands are not showing when I equip the whole set. I also noticed some textures mismatch in the feet.

@rkelly

I think i have it here' date=' i'll check. If i do, i think i can convert it bro \o/

[/quote']

if you need more ninjagaidan models there is a guy named dragbody at vgu network (which you can host your mods there in the public section) who has been uploading ng stuff and a ton of other stuff for NV. you can ask him for his resources.

@Ragindude

yeah i was thinking about make a new race usin' Elara, like a new elf race, but i dont know yet how to create new races on CK.Besides, i need to find a body to use as base for her head.About that you said, i noticed it yesterday, when you are usin' females models the hand desapear :( dont know why, cause on armor settings it's marked to use as female and male.I'll post a note on the original post, tellin' them to use only on male for now(untill i make a female version(again).And about the textures i didn't notice that(damm) i'll check it in a few minutes to make a fix.

Thanks for reportin' it bro! I really appreciate it.

@ryofu

It's justa preview yet. I worked more on her yesterday night, she's almost ready to DL.

May be, i get her done today later. ;)

@Rkelly

Oh thank you. I'll take a look there, but i found Ryu here on my HD.I tested rain few minutes ago and it's workin for me bro, try to use it on nord,imperial or breston and don't use as a female,only as male.I'll post some notices on the original post.

@chivaleroncross

Thank you dude! About the armors,yes they're only for male. I mean, they're like a new playermodel, that works on male.I'm almost finishin' Mileena and i'll post a new wip later(Skarlet, almost finished too). And yeah, hhehehe she's only sexy when wearin' her mask hheheheheh

Tested out E'lara and what's there works except for hands. Those don't display when worn. Would have been nice to make the outfit so it could be worn by your own char in Skyrim rather than just totally replace the char. Also in the default game E'lara has breast bones and is BBB enabled but this does not have that. Eyes are fixated too. O_O Still to be able to run around Skyrim as E'lara is awesome. Plus gives the other modders a basis to build from. Thanks!

UPDATE (Mortal Kombat 9 Rain v2.0 and Star Wars TFU2 Stormtrooper v2.0 Male Only)

UPDATE:Hunted The Demons Forge E'lara Playermodel V2.0 and Desire Demon V3.0(Only works for Nord,Imperial and Breton females.If you're a male, you'll get Invisible)

UPDATE:Harley Quinn Elite v2.0 Released male only version[Delete Older Version]

@madderoftime

Hey bro.i just checked the bug of invisible hands and i noticed that this only happesn when you are usin' females or races like elf and some others.I just re-made it and now you can only use it on imperial,nord and breton females without the invisible bug and now with female sounds.I think i'll do the same method for all females that i've and that i'll post. what you guys think?

And about makin' it armor besides playermodel, i totally agree with you. It'd be way way better cause you could use it on your char but this'd take me more time(that i don't so much free)and work. I can try it later, but not for now =\.About the breast bones,it won't be possible cause i rigged it based on vannila's female bodies and they don't have breast bones,at least i couldn't find them. I'll take a look to see on skyrim nexus mod to see if someone made a mod for that.

May be' date=' i get her done today later. ;)

@Rkelly

Oh thank you. I'll take a look there, but i found Ryu here on my HD.I tested rain few minutes ago and it's workin for me bro, try to use it on nord,imperial or breston and don't use as a female,only as male.I'll post some notices on the original post.

[/quote']

ok on rain my character is a redguard male and just tested it and yep doesnt work on redguards. on the ninjagaidan stuff dragbody at vgu has a lot of models from the series including from NG3 if i remember correctly he also has dlc hayabusa armors.

if you need help with the mk armors mainly rigging so practically any human race can use it a guy i would talk to is toxa01 AKA crushoverwrite. here is crushoverwrites mk ermac armor link to armor

UPDATE (Mortal Kombat 9 Rain v2.0 and Star Wars TFU2 Stormtrooper v2.0 Male Only)

UPDATE:Hunted The Demons Forge E'lara Playermodel V2.0 and Desire Demon V3.0(Only works for Nord' date='Imperial and Breton females.If you're a male, you'll get Invisible)[/size']

@madderoftime

Hey bro.i just checked the bug of invisible hands and i noticed that this only happesn when you are usin' females or races like elf and some others.I just re-made it and now you can only use it on imperial,nord and breton females without the invisible bug and now with female sounds.I think i'll do the same method for all females that i've and that i'll post. what you guys think?

And about makin' it armor besides playermodel, i totally agree with you. It'd be way way better cause you could use it on your char but this'd take me more time(that i don't so much free)and work. I can try it later, but not for now =\.About the breast bones,it won't be possible cause i rigged it based on vannila's female bodies and they don't have breast bones,at least i couldn't find them. I'll take a look to see on skyrim nexus mod to see if someone made a mod for that.

I can see where making it fit vanilla makes sense. Maybe 2 separate versions? Mod to extract the bones would be:

CHSBHC - BBP (skeleton, animations, femalebody_1.nif)

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=4888

or:

Scaled Skeleton of your choice

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4813&highlight=Skeletons

Scale Skeletons Pack on that page

Thanks again for your work here. Awesome stuff.

UPDATE:Hunted The Demons Forge E'lara Playermodel V2.0 and Desire Demon V3.0(Only works for Nord' date='Imperial and Breton females.If you're a male, you'll get Invisible)[/size']

@madderoftime

I can see where making it fit vanilla makes sense. Maybe 2 separate versions? Mod to extract the bones would be:

CHSBHC - BBP (skeleton, animations, femalebody_1.nif)

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=4888

or:

Scaled Skeleton of your choice

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4813&highlight=Skeletons

Scale Skeletons Pack on that page

Thanks again for your work here. Awesome stuff.

Or, ya know, just reguler CBBE.

UPDATE Mortal Kombat 9 Mileena released

@Ragindude

Thank you brother, i'm glad that now it's workin fine \o/

@madderoftime

Thank you dude, really! I'll take a look at the links! I'm usin' here CCBE3v3 here, as @Sersay just remind me.

I'll see what i can do about that, see how the bodies look and if i can make a armor version just to first test.

UPDATE Mortal Kombat 9 Mileena released

@madderoftime

Thank you dude' date=' really! I'll take a look at the links! I'm usin' here CCBE3v3 here, as @Sersay just remind me.

I'll see what i can do about that, see how the bodies look and if i can make a armor version just to first test.

[/quote']

LOL I personally prefer the CBBEv3 with bodyslide but was giving you links for the BBB stuff. I think many are a bit too large tbh LOL. However, with the different skeletons you can scale it down to "normal" ranges and still have the same animations. The nicest thing for CBBE is to set it up for bodyslide and then anyone can scale it how they want it. Actually is a tad bit more work up front but saves TONS of requests later.

Guest Harryngton

I just checked out your mods. Bloody nice work!

I have a question though; since these are all playermodels, is there a way to mix and match armor? For example, if I try to put the Mileena model in daedric armor, it removes the Mileena model. Would it be possible to have just the head portion uploaded as a "helmet"?

If not, I understand. Nevertheless, you've done an amazing job!

@Madderoftime

Oh now i got it hehehheeh.I prefer CCBE either, cause the others are too large.

I'll see if i'll start to make a felame armor this weekend and i'll post here the progress.

@Harryngton

Thank you dude!I'm glad you enjoy it.

About you request, i'll try to make it with one female this week, to see how it'll turn out,if i'll get bugs etc.If everything goes fine i'll start make armors as a second option besides playermodels.

@zomonstros

Oh damm, i think i accidentaly deleted the rigged hand version and saved the Non rigged one.I think i'll need to re-rig it again =\!

@Madderoftime

Oh now i got it hehehheeh.I prefer CCBE either' date=' cause the others are too large.

I'll see if i'll start to make a felame armor this weekend and i'll post here the progress.

@Harryngton

Thank you dude!I'm glad you enjoy it.

About you request, i'll try to make it with one female this week, to see how it'll turn out,if i'll get bugs etc.If everything goes fine i'll start make armors as a second option besides playermodels.

@zomonstros

Oh damm, i think i accidentaly deleted the rigged hand version and saved the Non rigged one.I think i'll need to re-rig it again =\!

[/quote']

the model its self feels rather static, the head wont follow Npc's thats close to it as well. But for a first version its very good, I've uninstalled it because I want to save my self for the finalised version. Would you also be thinking of doing the maskless Mileena if you can?

Oh my god, this is fucking E.P.I.C, i loved Scorpion's one, i'm a HUGE fan from Mortal Kombat and Scorpion is definetely my favorite character in the game, pleeeeeeeease release Scorpion as soon as possible, i really loved it and i can't wait to see more skyrim mods like that.

UPDATE: (WIP:Spiderman Shattered Dimensions Spiderman1602 Lollipop Chainsaw Juliet Rockabilly Outfit)

@Zomontros

Damm bro, just tested here and you're right. I deleted the good and finished version for sure =\. I'll re-rig the entire model again.Thank you for reporting it.

@JuniorG

thank you dude ^^ I just made some fixes on Scorpion and he's almost done!

I'll post more screens and i think i have it completed , later.