[WIP&REL]Diegoforfun Mods(Playermodels,Weapons,Armors &+)

Guest Harryngton

@Harryngton

Thank you dude!I'm glad you enjoy it.

About you request' date=' i'll try to make it with one female this week, to see how it'll turn out,if i'll get bugs etc.If everything goes fine i'll start make armors as a second option besides playermodels.

[/quote']

Great! Many thanks!

(Regarding your Miranda model)

It says Mass Effect 3 Miranda in the title. Does that mean it's the model from ME3, or are you using the one from ME2 and just naming it to the most recent title?

@Harryngton

you're welcome bro!!

Yeah, about Miranda, She's from the new game Mass Effect 3. I have ME2 version also, i'm planin' to port that "romance" version from ME2.

@paran01d

Thank you brother.You need to click on "show content" the link in under the pics.

But i haven't released Scorpion yet, cause i was fixin' some bugs. I'll upload it later or Miranda.

@Harryngton

you're welcome bro!!

Yeah' date=' about Miranda, She's from the new game Mass Effect 3. I have ME2 version also, i'm planin' to port that "romance" version from ME2.

@paran01d

Thank you brother.You need to click on "show content" the link in under the pics.

But i haven't released Scorpion yet, cause i was fixin' some bugs. I'll upload it later or Miranda.

[/quote']

will scorpion work with all male human races?

@Sparrowjuice

you're welcome dude ^^

@JuniorG

Hey bro, i checked the files and i accidentaly ( again,damm it's a bad thing works with tons of files that have similar names) packed the wrong esp file. I fixed it now, so please, re-download it and now it should work.

@sersay

May be not, hehehehe. I accidentaly made a mistake in not packin' the right ESP file.

@rkelly

Try it again bro, re-down , delete old version and extract the rar again.

@masafum1

Hey bro.Actually i port stuffs more like a player model cause porting as armors is more difficult cause you need to make tons of adjustments.But is the same process, there'are 2 really detailed videos on tube teaching how to make it( actually, i make my mods based on those videos).

If you wanna check:

Pt1

Pt2

But if you wanna some help on extractin' models from DA, i don't know how is the process but i can dig some info on Xentax forums.

@JuniorG

Ohm that's strange bro. I tested here the new fixed version and works for all males races for me.Actually you don't need to take off your armor, cause equipin' my playermodel it'll take off auto. Try to delete all files from my mod, re extract them to your game folder and uncheck and check again the esp file.

I can't tell you that's something on files cause it's workin' for me and i took another look into them =\. We need to wait more reports.

@billypnats

Thank you brother. It's almost finished!

@parano1d

Thanks for reportin' it bro. I just tested it and it's workin' for me without any problem. Even with redguard or any other male race.

I tested it over and over again, re-checked the files and the esp file and i haven't found anything wrong.

So far the only reason that i could imagine for that happenin' is mods conflict.May be i made that armor usin' the same ID as another one you guys are usin'.

Is that happenin' only with Scorpion? What about the others mod? Does it work for you without bugs?

EDIT: MK9 Scorpion DL UPDATED (Fixed Path THAT WAS MAKING THE MODEL INVISIBLE)

@Junior G

Hey man, i just discovered what was wrong with Scorpion! I forgot to put the right folder.

I put Data/meshes/character/MK9 Scorpion and it should be Data/meshes/actors/character/MK9 Scorpion

So please,move it to the right place. I'll update the link with the fixed path.

@COLOCO

How and where?I posted a video tutorial, made my somuchmonster, on the last page.I learned from there, you just need to follow step by step.

@harryngton

Hey bro =D

She's done. I finished her yesterday night,the white and black version.I can upload her today.

About "romance version",i haven't started it yet cause a few guys got some problems with Scorpion, so i'm tryin' to fix it.

Guest Harryngton

@harryngton

Hey bro =D

She's done. I finished her yesterday night' date='the white and black version.I can upload her today.

About "romance version",i haven't started it yet cause a few guys got some problems with Scorpion, so i'm tryin' to fix it.

[/quote']

Awesome! That would be great!

Oh, I didn't mean the romance armor, I was talking about the separate armor pieces (Like for mix and matching armor). Sorry for the confusion haha

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay it finally worked o/, amazing mod bro, i loved it, but.. i wanted to know something, is it possible to change the '' Light Armor '' to Heavy ? and my current armor is 55, will it get up when i level up or something or it will stay that way forever ? :s

another question any plans on fixing rain so it can work with ALL male human/mer races?

also just tested scorp and its pretty good but it needs finger rigging. i know some one that can rig the armors (scorp and rain) so that it fits 100%. if you want i can ask him for help. he did the ermac armor on steam.

Mass Effect 3 Miranda Released!

@Harryngton

Oh sorry bro, i tought you were talkin' about romance version. Unfortunately i dont have that armor you said =\. Btw ME3 is released with a bonus version( Black retextured) both are Stand-alone xD

@JuniorG

Yaay \o/

Thanks for reporting it' bro! About the possibility to change it ingame, i didn't make it =\. Only editin' meshes on 3d software.The armor level works like as the others armors.

@Rkelly

Sure, i'm workin on that right now. Miranda and Scorpion are already opened for all races. I'll do the same for my others playermodels.

And yeah i just noticed that about the fingers, i think that's because i used a non rigged fingers model as base. I tried once to ring each fingers but it's a little bit annoyin'(cause i rig them manually).Any help on that would be awesome!