[WIP&REL]Diegoforfun Mods(Playermodels,Weapons,Armors &+)

Mortal Kombat 9 / 2011 for the win! :)

I don't own a PS3 or 360 so I can't play it, but I already wanted to request the female clothes from this game. I guess, I don't have to anymore :). I hope you'll be thinking about the other female clothes as well (Kitana, Jade, Sonya, Sheeva, the female from the DLC).

I'm drooling all over the place, everytime I see Mileena ...

Mortal Kombat 9 Rain Released!!(Original Post)

@ahstephano

Thank you,brother! I'm glad you're enjoyin' it!

@loverslab987

Sure bro, i'll try to port all female ninjas soon! I'll post some wip screens later.

@Venarge

You're welcome bro and thank you too! I'm happy to see you guys enjoyin' it!

Actually,you don't need to wait anymore! Rains is released heheheh xD

Hey guys!Just reporting you that i've made a mistake yesterday night!

I deleted my Mileena WIP,accidentally, when i was testing it to find bugs!

I'll need to re-done all the work that i've been done so far!On the other hand,i've finished Miranda from Mass Effect 3 successfully! I'll post some screens later than the DL.I'm still fixin' some E'lara bugs so i'll tell you when i get it complete!

@ragindude

You're welcome bro.She's almost done.

heheheh i removed E'lara from the title accidentaly today at morning.

@ihavenorealname

Damm. Thanks for reporting it bro, i just re-uploaded it.

@Sersay

Oh, i completely forgot about her.I'll see if i have her model here to put on the list.;)

@zomonstros

Yeah, damm =\! But i fixed it now xD

Star Wars TFU2 Stormtrooper

scaled.php?server=706&filename=83617567.jpg&res=landing

scaled.php?server=839&filename=68582072.jpg&res=landing

scaled.php?server=809&filename=83719859.jpg&res=landing

I actually laughed out loud at the thought of the poor stormtrooper being randomly transported to skyrim and then going "welp, guess I'll join the empire...again."

On a another note, is the desire demon affected by the weight slider at all or will she always be skinny?

And of course, thanks for sharing these!

Wow those armor's are awesome the harley quinn one is specially amazing i have been looking for a replacement for cicero's jester outfit for as long as i can remenber and u just ported over one of the best looking jester armor's i have ever seen. The only problem is that i cant download it it says your account was suspended in media fire =[ either way im def downloading this once u get a new link up thank you so much and great work =D

@insanityz

Thank you, dude! I'm glad you like it. I just fixed the links, post it on another host, but Harley Quinn is not up yet.I'll upload it tomorrow,cause i was fixing some bugs and now it's almost done.I'll go out with friend to enjoy friday night drinkin' some beers. I'm God's "son" right?! hehehehehe

So keep an eye here tomorrow ;)

@insanityz

Thank you' date=' dude! I'm glad you like it. I just fixed the links, post it on another host, but Harley Quinn is not up yet.I'll upload it tomorrow,cause i was fixing some bugs and now it's almost done.I'll go out with friend to enjoy friday night drinkin' some beers. I'm God's "son" right?! hehehehehe

So keep an eye here tomorrow ;)

[/quote']Yay i wont have to wait very long =D i will def keep an eye out tomorrow this thread is going into my favorites :cool:

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Harley Quinn Elite Released!!

@insanityz

Yep yep , hehehe just relased it! Hope you like it and glad you favorited it!

@sersay

Yes bro, i'm planin' to do the same for the others modds.Chest, boost,gloves and head!

Awesome job with these mods! Thank you so much for taking the time to port these for Skyrim use, you're amazing!

For Harley Quinn, the only small problem I noticed was in the gloves/hands. The nif points to the wrong normal map (custom_n.dds), which causes a flicker effect on top right glove. Editing the path to topcustom_n.dds fixes the flicker issue.

I really appreciate your hard work with these ports and my renewed Skyrim experience thanks you :)

Also: The costume looks quite good in red as well. :)

Edit: Sorry, forgot that imgur freaks out when you try to post an image on here. The direct link should work.

Red Harley Quinn

Star Wars TFU2 Stormtrooper Released!!

@Venarge

Thank you dude, i'm really happy you like it!

I'll release Stormtrooper in some minutes,than i'll work to finish both of them and bring a new WIP for you guys! I think you'll enjoy!

@guffeh

You're welcome and Thank you too,brother. Twice!Cause i hadn't noticed that wrong path untill you reported it!I'll post a fixed version!

I'd like to see it on red but i can't see the image =\

EDIT:

Fixed normals on Harley hand and post it! If you had the old version, please re-download it!