[WIP&REL]Diegoforfun Mods(Playermodels,Weapons,Armors &+)

@RKelly - Actually it was either toxa01 or LordofWar that posted some of those models @VGU, for concepts for skyrim armor. As for what program those are for, it varies. Most work for both daz3d and poser. I tried poser, but it was like using blender (I prefer 3ds max lol).

Obviously you could from there export them to basically any other program for further modification.

I have no doubt that Toxa01 (like the MK Ermak armor) can do practically anything when it comes to modding, after all he is one of the gods ;p

@Sersay - Yeah that's what is total bs that people take credit for those models on those types of sites. People make a living off selling those 3d models. I obviously have no issue with people porting them, long as they don't pretend they made them from scratch. In fact most people don't make mods from scratch (key word is MOST ;p)

@Diego - heh no problem. Thanks for considering my request. I think there was an oblivion version of trish's outfit, but its crap compared to the DMC4 version. If you need help finding those models, I can easily supply.

@Sersay

Heheh no problem brother and thank you!

About CCBE conversions from body types, do you mean from unp to ccbe, for example?

@Silvist

You're welcome dude ^^

Oh didn't know that obvilion version.But i'll try it for sure using the DMC4 model to see what we'll get.(soon)

@ryofu

Yes i have bro and they're not good =\

I'm stuck in her head. The original model has clipping bugs on the hair so i'm toyin' around with polygons and bones to see if i get it fixed to start the conversion.

UPDATE Rockabilly Outfit v2.0 CCBE With Weight Sliders(If you have the old version, delete it from your folder and extract the new content)

Thank you Silvist ^^ I'm almost finishin' Morrignan armor(it was easier than Jade) I just need to make weight slider and it's done. It'll be craftable xD

@RKelly - Actually it was either toxa01 or LordofWar that posted some of those models @VGU' date=' for concepts for skyrim armor. As for what program those are for, it varies. Most work for both daz3d and poser. I tried poser, but it was like using blender (I prefer 3ds max lol).

Obviously you could from there export them to basically any other program for further modification.

I have no doubt that Toxa01 (like the MK Ermak armor) can do practically anything when it comes to modding, after all he is one of the gods ;p

[/quote']

i know toxa is a epic modder which is why im trying to get him to fix diegos rain and scorpion armors.

I have some 3 armor mods in mind for regular CBBE conversion, but i'll ask about them later. You have alot of stuff your working on already, and goodness its great work. Only loverslab topic I find worth keeping in a tab to reload besides the what mod is this topic :P

@Shagotemshi

Thank you brother ^^ i'm glad you enjoy it!!

@Rkelly

That'd be cool if he's not so busy and if he decides to fix it, actually.

@Sersay

Oh nicee!! I can't wait to see them xD

And thank you bro i'm really glad you like my mods and you're always around

since when i started heheheh ^^

Oh btw, i have some good news:

I've finished Morrigan stand-alone with body slider and i just finished jade body 0 and 1.(i had to re-rig her bracelets and now they don't have bugs)

I'll finish today than, i'll make both armor craftable. I can release Morrigan armor tomorrow ^^ and if i get everything workin' fine with Jade may be tomorrow or after tomorrow.

UPDATE: WIP(Jade Armor CCBE Completed now with boots)

scaled.php?server=687&filename=11474416.jpg&res=landing

scaled.php?server=571&filename=70879726.jpg&res=landing

scaled.php?server=99&filename=93065652.jpg&res=landing

scaled.php?server=217&filename=88566220.jpg&res=landing

scaled.php?server=521&filename=39998587.jpg&res=landing

Okay guys, i have 2 news! 1 good and 1 bad:

The good one: i just finished Jade armor (now with boots) everything works fine.

The bad one: I can't get the body slider workin on her armor (dont know why i tried everything possible)

So i think Jade Armor won't have weight sliders(i'll keep tryin' but i can't promisse)

@Sersay

Sure, don't forget to post them here XD

@Diego - Hmm, why can't you get a working weight slider? If you need any help let me know, and I can take a look at it.

I can tell you that majority of any CTD i've had from an armor with a weight slider I made was due to retarded nifskope. Skyrim is VERY unforgiving when it comes to nif files, and everything has to be perfect - -

@COLOCO

Those arts look good! Isn't she from DA?

@Silvist

I really don't know bro.I did everything exaclty like i did for Rockabilly outfit.

Actually it works, but the problem is only weight 0 and 100 works without bug.

When you move the weight slider to 20 or 50 for example, something happens that makes the body looks a like a polygon explosion(imagine tons of spike etc)

First i tought something about her bones(cause when i rigged it i moved right arm a bit to see the rig result) so i put it on original position and re-done the body 0 and 1 again, and i got the same problem.

I checked the nif file and everthing is right there( Skininstance, vertex colors and the shadeproperty,textures patch etc). I really don't know what else i can do with that. I deleted the Body_1 so i think i'll try once more to make it again.

Can i send you the file?Would you need both of them right(body 0 and 1)?

EDIT:

@Silvist

Heell ya brooo! Tried once again, and it works now!!!Damm don't know why cause i did exaclty the same thing as before :s

Now i just need to make the Boot_1 and the 1stperson_1 and it's done \o/

@Diego - Like I said nifs have to be exact in order to work in Skyrim without issues like that. For instance, the _0 and _1 in nifskope have to have all the parts of the armor in the exact same order. I've even gone as far as to make sure everything is numbered the same on the left hand side. The names of the armor all have to be unique, none saying the same twice.

Though I have seen armors that work like that, I've been advised by more experienced modders that its a bad idea lol. You also of course want num UV set to 4097, and so on and so forth. (Unless you know what your doing with that or the item with UV set 1, happens to be a body mesh ;p)

Honestly nifskope was the most detailed part to learn for me, even compared to editing meshes lol. More than half the time, the CTD or exploding verts were caused by stupid mistakes in nifskope. The only possible thing you could do in a 3d program to screw up a mesh is have a different vert count between _0 and _1. You probably already know this, lol just saying ;p

UPDATE:Mortal Kombat 9 Jade Armor CCBE V3 With Weight Slider and Craftable Released

@wolfthe1

I can give it a try bro. I'll try also, to convert his clothes to ccbe v3 body.

And thank you ^^ I'm glad you enjoy my mods!

@silvist

Yep yep, nifs are just a pain! hehehehhe

So many details to remember and all! But i discovered where i went wrong.

It was the export part, i exported body 0 with one option different from the body 1.But it's fixed now xD hope you guys like it.

@Rkelly

No he didn't bro, at least, not yet. :s

@trusttrust

Thank you brother ^^ i'm glad you like it and i hope it works with unp. I can't tell you cause i didn't tested it with.

@SpyderArachnid

Hey bro!! Thank you ^^

About the boots, didn't they show up like in my screens for you?

Cause i re-checked the texture path and it's right :s

Is it only happenin' with her boots?

scaled.php?server=687&filename=11474416.jpg&res=landing

scaled.php?server=571&filename=70879726.jpg&res=landing

scaled.php?server=99&filename=93065652.jpg&res=landing

scaled.php?server=217&filename=88566220.jpg&res=landing

scaled.php?server=521&filename=39998587.jpg&res=landing