Rape sims

Stuzy44

Just now, R-Lo said:

That's too funny!

You're the kind of people I had in mind!

That don't mean much from someone who's already a known pain in the ass lol!

tenor.gif

I do my part.

These same people in here saying yes to rape, bitched and bitched and complained and said No --- to me asking for Zoo.

On 9/25/2018 at 10:48 PM, R-Lo said:

If something leaves long-term lasting physical and psychological damage to someone or something then it's wrong.

Are you implying that a victim of these acts has no right to feel damaged after such a violation as long as the molester enjoyed themselves?

It's a crime because someone decides to make it illegal?

I think you need to revise that statement a little,

I'm glad you enjoy my work but your not in a position to say what suits me, 

No offence but that's wrong in itself,

Just because I make sex animations doesn't mean I throw my values out of the window and to me, 

I do sapphic and saucy stuff.....  the snuff stuff couldn't be further off my radar 

There's a difference between art and snuff

If someone affected physically or psychologically by something, this makes the thing harmful, not wrong. You do eat meat right? You eat salads as well. Why dont you consider the harm you inflict on cucumbers or pigs while you are eating them? Because it benefits you. Its a not-anymore moral choice that your ancestors made hundreds of thousands of years ago. Not entirely the same concept of course, but fairly similar. Think about it. 

''Are you implying that a victim of these acts has no right to feel damaged after such a violation as long as the molester enjoyed themselves'' I literally didnt say anything that could cause a person to reach this conclusion. I have nothing to say other than 'read what i had write again, carefully this time'.

''It's a crime because someone decides to make it illegal?'' Umm, yeah? What do you think? We can hold on to our artificial construct of 'goodness' without any force implying on us? Made me laugh. Naive are we? 

Btw, im not trying to justify rape right now, you should have get that right now but wanted to say separately. Artists like you are meant to see the world different than we do. Make it a better place through your own feelings and way of thinking. Thats what makes artists special and unique. You simply cant get cought on that kind of simple minded thoughts, to be marginal, expanding the edge of what we call 'our things as humans' by living at that exact edge. At least, thats what the world's most renowned and glorified artists have done. I just stated that simple fact. A criticism, if you will. But whatever i guess. You do you. 

And lastly, when you censor the blood and guns from the games in digital reality, violance isnt disappearing (or getting closer to disappearing) from the actual reality. You are just making things considerably worse by adding 'curiosity' factor into the situation. Just saying.

Have a good one.

50 minutes ago, ıjnıooo said:

If someone affected physically or psychologically by something, this makes the thing harmful, not wrong. You do eat meat right? You eat salads as well. Why dont you consider the harm you inflict on cucumbers or pigs while you are eating them? Because it benefits you. Its a not-anymore moral choice that your ancestors made hundreds of thousands of years ago. Not entirely the same concept of course, but fairly similar. Think about it. 

''Are you implying that a victim of these acts has no right to feel damaged after such a violation as long as the molester enjoyed themselves'' I literally didnt say anything that could cause a person to reach this conclusion. I have nothing to say other than 'read what i had write again, carefully this time'.

''It's a crime because someone decides to make it illegal?'' Umm, yeah? What do you think? We can hold on to our artificial construct of 'goodness' without any force implying on us? Made me laugh. Naive are we? 

Btw, im not trying to justify rape right now, you should have get that right now but wanted to say separately. Artists like you are meant to see the world different than we do. Make it a better place through your own feelings and way of thinking. Thats what makes artists special and unique. You simply cant get cought on that kind of simple minded thoughts, to be marginal, expanding the edge of what we call 'our things as humans' by living at that exact edge. At least, thats what the world's most renowned and glorified artists have done. I just stated that simple fact. A criticism, if you will. But whatever i guess. You do you. 

And lastly, when you censor the blood and guns from the games in digital reality, violance isnt disappearing (or getting closer to disappearing) from the actual reality. You are just making things considerably worse by adding 'curiosity' factor into the situation. Just saying.

Have a good one.

A wasted rant.

I've said many times that I don't really care whether it happens or not, 

Many people enjoying it in Sims 3 so it's inevitable that it'll happen for Sims 4 one day as soon as someone gets off their ass and does it with enjoyment as opposed to feeling like their made to do this to shut people up,

Quote me and try twist my words all you like but if you actually had half a clue you'd have seen that I've actually been helpful to people who look to learn and create this stuff regardless of whether it interests me or not,

It's allowed at this site so I'm not arguing about its place here, it's just a huge eye-opener to how much peoples time is taken for granted,

Even if it wasn't a taboo topic there's no excuse for the way people are spoken about regarding a simple LACK OF INTEREST FROM PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY TOOK THE TIME TO LEARN HOW TO CREATE MODS

2 minutes ago, R-Lo said:

A wasted rant...

Quote me and try twist my words all you like but if you actually had half a clue you'd have seen that I've actually been helpful to people who look to learn and create this stuff regardless of whether it interests me or not,

It's allowed at this site so I'm not arguing about its place here, it's just a huge eye-opener to how much peoples time is taken for granted,

Even if it wasn't a taboo topic there's no excuse for the way people are spoken about regarding a simple LACK OF INTEREST FROM PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY TOOK THE TIME TO LEARN HOW TO CREATE MODS

You were the one who twisting words though but anyways, its useless to argue with someone about something, if the other person just uses the 'Im superior than you, i know this and that' card and chooses to escape after your first or second reasonable reply. As i said, you do you. No offense, and sorry if i broke your heart/mind or something. I kind of understand why you dont want to create rape/zoophilia related content and i respect that. But its hardly helps what you are trying/wanting to accomplish (if you get my meaning). Wanted to say that. Have a good one.

36 minutes ago, ıjnıooo said:

You were the one who twisting words though but anyways, its useless to argue with someone about something, if the other person just uses the 'Im superior than you, i know this and that' card and chooses to escape after your first or second reasonable reply. As i said, you do you. No offense, and sorry if i broke your heart/mind or something. I kind of understand why you dont want to create rape/zoophilia related content and i respect that. But its hardly helps what you are trying/wanting to accomplish (if you get my meaning). Wanted to say that. Have a good one.

I didn't twist anything and there's no superiority issues, I'm not offended, just not seeing a point to yours,

Your putting to much thought and political rubbish into it, I'm not standing against people who want to make this so I don't know what you hope to achieve,

When people learn to add animations to the game, we are not sworn into some kind of duty or made to take an oath of creating what the masses cry out for,

There was a lack of something I liked and animators were not interested, did I start a thread to cry about it???

That's my point,

If people feel that strongly about a lack of a kink, they should look to learning it rather than publicly attacking people,

See site rules section 1

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/292-rules/

Archived