3 hours ago, Evilhomer said:

Fallon's Department Store, Big John's Salvage, and Gwinnett Restaurant are the three locations you have to visit to find her but if the quest has messed up it might not progress even if you go to these locations, give it a try i guess.

Thank you for the heads up.

On 6/7/2018 at 11:42 AM, pepertje said:

"SetStage BBM08 40" should get the scene with Amber leading the way to fire again. Once she gets to the destination, you are free to pick and choose where to go without a need for someone to lead for you.

On 6/7/2018 at 10:29 AM, Evilhomer said:

Fallon's Department Store, Big John's Salvage, and Gwinnett Restaurant are the three locations you have to visit to find her but if the quest has messed up it might not progress even if you go to these locations, give it a try i guess.

These are both very helpful! I will give them a try! Thanks!

1 hour ago, nanku said:

I've encountered a problem with the quest of a woman best friend when I tried to talk to ceaser and nothing my character didn't even say anything 

Did you kill the raider?

Hi pepertje,

I gave your mod a try and I am impressed. Looks like I need to play New Vegas again ? Great Work, honest.

I  had one bigger issue -  Sorry in just in case someone else wrote about ist:

I was stuck several times in BBJ01. Stage 100 "Fight your way out" did not start several times. Using console started the next stage but I was never able to speak with Jade outside. So next stage did not start. Jade did nothing at the relaytower. Speaking to her was not possible. Using Console again brought me customs tower as quest target. Again no possibility to speak with the other actors nor Jade spoke to the Alien. Happend 6 times in a row.

I  found the reason, I hope. Jade ran out of dialogue range during the conversation which leads to stage 100. Tried it several times and it was always a piece of luck if she "just stand still!" If she freezed until the conversation ends everything was fine.

Workaround: Command Jade "Stay" with normal companion interface before starting the conversation. End the conversation, command "Follow" and everything is fine.

I  like to give you a more detailed review via PM it you like. It is really a great piece of work.

5 minutes ago, 5MHdxfn said:

Hi pepertje,

I gave your mod a try and I am impressed. Looks like I need to play New Vegas again ? Great Work, honest.

I  had one bigger issue -  Sorry in just in case someone else wrote about ist:

I was stuck several times in BBJ01. Stage 100 "Fight your way out" did not start several times. Using console started the next stage but I was never able to speak with Jade outside. So next stage did not start. Jade did nothing at the relaytower. Speaking to her was not possible. Using Console again brought me customs tower as quest target. Again no possibility to speak with the other actors nor Jade spoke to the Alien. Happend 6 times in a row.

I  found the reason, I hope. Jade ran out of dialogue range during the conversation which leads to stage 100. Tried it several times and it was always a piece of luck if she "just stand still!" If she freezed until the conversation ends everything was fine.

Workaround: Command Jade "Stay" with normal companion interface before starting the conversation. End the conversation, command "Follow" and everything is fine.

I  like to give you a more detailed review via PM it you like. It is really a great piece of work.

I'd love a detailed review. :)

On that note, if you're enthusiastic, feel free to add workarounds like these to the wiki, I'm sure others could use the info.

Could you give an option to skip dialogue, like.. most conversations do? Talking to Clayton my character slowly gets blue textures crawling into her face and they don't disappear, so I can't really do it. :P It looks like her entire body is just getting molded. 

2 hours ago, Militus said:

Could you give an option to skip dialogue, like.. most conversations do? Talking to Clayton my character slowly gets blue textures crawling into her face and they don't disappear, so I can't really do it. :P It looks like her entire body is just getting molded. 

What do you mean by "skip dialogue"? As in you press the arrow keys and the line skips? That is possible unless you have forgotten to install the blank audio files.

As in, most vanilla conversations do that by just clicking left mouse button. I guess I missed something. ^^' Thanks, I'll look for that. 

Edit: Don't see missing it, I suppose. I googled if it was a mod too, and found nothing. I just installed this using NMM.

5 minutes ago, Militus said:

As in, most vanilla conversations do that by just clicking left mouse button. I guess I missed something. ^^' Thanks, I'll look for that. 

Edit: Don't see missing it, I suppose. I googled if it was a mod too, and found nothing. I just installed this using NMM.

Hmmm... looks like the MEGA link disappeared. I'm talking about this file: https://mega.nz/#!DEA31JKB!RpAnQ1F3QUBBIWCO_8kEygSRGptIuFG3trBianTBBUk

When in a conversation, does the camera keep its focus on the NPC talking? And does the mouth move? If so, then the blank audio files are properly installed and you should be able to skip past most dialogue. If it is properly installed, but you still can't skip, chances are the scene doesn't have the "player dialogue" flag set, meaning you can't skip it.

It says in the description that "NOTICE: There's currently no sex framework for Fallout 4. Especially not for animals and a pregnancy system going along with it."

Now that there is a framework, is this still true?

Anyway, thank you for your time & all your work as always

1 hour ago, pepertje said:

When in a conversation, does the camera keep its focus on the NPC talking? And does the mouth move? If so, then the blank audio files are properly installed and you should be able to skip past most dialogue. If it is properly installed, but you still can't skip, chances are the scene doesn't have the "player dialogue" flag set, meaning you can't skip it.

Hey, thanks for the answer!

It keeps on them.. I'll have to check tomorow if the mouth moves. For an example, Holly in Diamond City.. I can skip the dogmeat parts and my own characters' parts, but not the stuff Holly is saying, which takes a long time. I realize it's for people who don't read as fast, but I'm a faster reader meaning I'm just sat there for a long time, heh. 

1 hour ago, laylajack said:

It says in the description that "NOTICE: There's currently no sex framework for Fallout 4. Especially not for animals and a pregnancy system going along with it."

Now that there is a framework, is this still true?

Anyway, thank you for your time & all your work as always

By that, I mostly refer to the fact that there aren't any animations for most of the animals. As far as I know, there's humans, dogs and Super Mutants as of yet, and I have added some scripts for initiating sex. But that'll have to wait until I finally get around to reworking the Hornets' Nest quest.

6 hours ago, FalloutFan117 said:

Will you ever use Leitos animations, Rufgt, Etc for the scenes? at least for player?

Currently playing through Fallout 4 over again, making sure the animations, as well as the AAF framework are working nicely. They are, I like the animations, so I'll look into implementing the framework in the next release.

3 minutes ago, Havik79 said:

OK, so I am having a ton of grief trying to get to the gunners for when the cows come home, that whole area gives me shocking lag, can you tell me the name of the place so I can COC to it please.

The place is randomly picked, no telling where it comes. Last time I playtested it, I had to go to the highway overpass.