Fart fetish mod

Being that this is a forum for adult mods, I don't see any reason to criticize people's fetishes (I also have some weird fetishes myself so I'm not one to talk) ... but really dude you didn't have to make three separate threads for the same post. You could've even posted in one of the request threads that already exist.

I don't know if I am qualified to understand it fully, but do you think a full mod is required for that?

How about requesting an animation from animation creators that would do that as a sex position? Maybe you could even try making them yourself, check out the tutorials in the WickedWhims topic.

I personally think it's gross. I'm all for new content, but some of the request people ask on here is kinda weird in my opinion. 

dud, pls no kink shame

Guest Redabyss

Well, we could technically do a fart animation, if we could find the appropriate sound (or sounds), it's just, I think, a remote fetish, so that's why no one did already such animation.

You could try requesting it around, like to animators who take requests on Patreon for specific pledges.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived