Ok, I need help. I tried my best on my own but for some reason, the guys wiener is staying at a 45 degree angle. A few things before I indicate the steps I took:

According to Flower SE in the description it mentions to run HavokBehaviorPostProcess bat file while the exe file is in the SOS folder. For some reason, the dates were not modified after I ran it. At first, thought maybe I had run it as an admin or remove read only but dates did not change.

I also noticed there were 3 parts on this site.

parts 1 and 2

and

just the sos version. the HavokBehaviorPostProcess modified the files successfully on this stand alone version. Now, I noticed that before running havoc, the Wiener would stay at a 90 degree angle. After running havoc, its now staying at a 45 degree angle which is the same as the 2/2 version (am I allowed to take screenshots)?

So I guess what I need help with is for the Wiener to actually look like its actually penetrating something rather than going through her legs or air.

What I did:

1 - installed Flower girl se and anything related to it.

2 - installed part 1 of tempered skin

3 - dl part 2 and installed it

4 - ran fnis

5 - Play

I did try the sae sosfast script thingy but I didn't really know what that was suppose to do but it did nothing.

edit - oh and I removed the stand alone version. Just using parts 1 and 2

Sorry, I have no idea. 

I don't use neither Flower Girls, nor FNIS. Never heard of 'HavokBehaviorPostProcess'.

May be someone else can help.

About commands - they are quite self-explanatory. They do the following:

player.sae SOSSlowErect - from flaccid to erected state, slow animation
player.sae SOSFastErect - from flaccid to erected state, fast animation
player.sae SOSFlaccid -  - from erected to flaccid state

I see. In other words, slowly rise up though its not working for me. Perhaps the SoS port over to SE just isn't finished or requires one of those scripts we're all waiting on?

I see. In other words, slowly rise up though its not working for me. Perhaps the SoS port over to SE just isn't finished or requires one of those scripts we're all waiting on?

There is SOS Full and SOS Light.

SOS Full requires complex porting. It's not ready yet.

In SOS Light there was not really much to port: only animations and meshes. It's what I actually done together with reworking TS textures,

So SOS Light is fully working.

By fully working I mean:

• genitalia (with testicles) has physics;

• three types of genitalia models;

• working animation via console commands;

• adjustable genitalia size via NifSkope.

Fully tested by many users and myself.

Reported working with Flower Girls.

My guess would be you're using a texture pack on top of SOS that is not compatible with it.  I use this one and SoS works with Flower Girls without needing to use any console commands:

Vitruvia - Skin texture overhaul for males http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9112/?

Some of the other texture packs I've tried breaks SOS so erections don't work anymore.

It seems the problem is with improper working animation more than with textures.

Again, TS + SOS Light reported to fully work with Flower Girls.

There is SOS Full and SOS Light.

SOS Full requires complex porting. It's not ready yet.

In SOS Light there was not really much to port: only animations and meshes. It's what I actually done together with reworking TS textures,

So SOS Light is fully working.

By fully working I mean:

• genitalia (with testicles) has physics;

• three types of genitalia models;

• working animation via console commands;

• adjustable genitalia size via NifSkope.

Fully tested by many users and myself.

Reported working with Flower Girls.

My guess would be you're using a texture pack on top of SOS that is not compatible with it.  I use this one and SoS works with Flower Girls without needing to use any console commands:

Vitruvia - Skin texture overhaul for males http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9112/?

Some of the other texture packs I've tried breaks SOS so erections don't work anymore.

It seems the problem is with improper working animation more than with textures.

Again, TS + SOS Light reported to fully work with Flower Girls.

I can confirm it works with Flower Girls.  But how do I adjust the size of the schlong in nifskope?  Is there a tutorial?  Cause the schlong is way too small.  I use the regular size option.

I can confirm it works with Flower Girls.  But how do I adjust the size of the schlong in nifskope?  Is there a tutorial?  Cause the schlong is way too small.  I use the regular size option.

Yes, there is. Check mod's description: About schlongs -> Adjusting schlong size

Yes, there is. Check mod's description: About schlongs -> Adjusting schlong size

Okay thank you.

I haven't used nifskope since Morrowind, so I don't know what has changed.  But when I load the skeleton nothing shows up.  Is this normal?

By default - yes.

All you need is to expand block list on the left until you find what you need. Check screenshot from this guide: http://imgur.com/a/ElQk4

When you load skeleton.nif you see only one block - '0 BSFadeNode', Open it until find numbers 93 and 96.

I made my own textures for the "Better Males" (and with the "Erect" addon, which is removing any texture you had before).

Now my guys are... "be-prepared" and they have their hair on bodies.

Nice!

The slippery slope of modding. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, so I installed everything I need, and the animation plays... but the actors are not lined up properly  :s 

For example, my character's hand stroking animation is a bit too far off to the side of the actual schlong.

Is this normal or do I need to do something to get the animations to line up properly?

Thanks in advance and amazing mod otherwise!

So i need help i only want the body textures to use with SOS Lite but i cant open the texture with the DDS program and every time i add the body texture in game the body turns bright purple. 

Install Tempered Skins SOS Lite part 1 from Nexus

Install Tempered Skins SOS Lite part 2 from LL

That's all you need.

If you for some reason want to open my .dds use Intel Textures Work and Photoshop.

Hi, so I installed everything I need, and the animation plays... but the actors are not lined up properly  :s

For example, my character's hand stroking animation is a bit too far off to the side of the actual schlong.

Is this normal or do I need to do something to get the animations to line up properly?

Thanks in advance and amazing mod otherwise!

Can't help here, it's about animation - and these questions should be addressed to animation authors.

I've only ported it. Don't even use myself. :)

Can the textures at least be ported back to original skyrim?

Yes, they can.

How: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/7902/? - Compatibility section.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, this mods works great in my game! I have Males of Skyrim (loose version) that works in SSE, however, because it's standalone, the characters from that mod couldn't have its thing to get erect with Flower Girls. I tried to replace the body meshes and textures from character asset into MS folder, but the feet didn't look right (transparent). I put SOS esp before Flower Girls. Is there any workaround for this?

Hi, this mods works great in my game! I have Males of Skyrim (loose version) that works in SSE, however, because it's standalone, the characters from that mod couldn't have its thing to get erect with Flower Girls. I tried to replace the body meshes and textures from character asset into MS folder, but the feet didn't look right (transparent). I put SOS esp before Flower Girls. Is there any workaround for this?

Try the following:

1) Install MS

2) Install TS SOS light version

3) Copy textures from Textures/Actors/Character/Male to Textures/Actors/Character/MS/Body folder, prompt overwrite, also replace races msn files which you find in Textures/Actors/Character/MS/Body

4) Copy male .nif files from Meshes/Actors/Character/Character Assets to Textures/Actors/Character/MS/Body folder, prompt overwrite

5) Check

If still no luck, then fixing it will require some records editing.

Can't help here.

Try the following:

1) Install MS

2) Install TS SOS light version

3) Copy textures from Textures/Actors/Character/Male to Textures/Actors/Character/MS/Body folder, prompt overwrite, also replace races msn files which you find in Textures/Actors/Character/MS/Body

4) Copy male .nif files from Meshes/Actors/Character/Character Assets to Textures/Actors/Character/MS/Body folder, prompt overwrite

5) Check

If still no luck, then fixing it will require some records editing.

Can't help here.

The feet is still transparent (incomplete texture), but thank you for your guidance :)

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if it's from Tempered Skins SOS light part 1 or 2, but.... The textures for Bruma armor's are not showing up on the body. Is there  a way to make a patch through SSEEdit with the textures, or the does the body need to have the tempered textures applied to them? 

• 4 weeks later...

Whenever the armor unequips, I get a CTD. I know this has something to do with the body, but I don't exactly know what. The SOS-File is at the very bottom, since it is my last installed mod.

A little help please ?

Seems like you have a faulty mod in your modlist.

Try disabling one by one and checking in game.

Hi there,

First, thanks for your work, it works great. However, the hotkeys for the console commands don't work with AZERTY keyboards (french guy here). So, I have modified the script in order to make it work with french keyboards. If you're interested, there is the content of my modified AutoKey.ahk :

#SingleInstance force
#UseHook
#InputLevel 0
#IfWinActive ahk_exe SkyrimSE.exe

):: ; SOSFlaccid
   SendInput {²}
   Sleep, 25
   Send,p
   Sleep, 25
   Send,laye
   Sleep, 25
   Send,er.s
   Sleep, 25
   Send,ae s
   Sleep, 25
   Send,osfl
   Sleep, 25
   Send,acci
   Sleep, 25
   Send,d
   Sleep, 25
   Send,`{enter}
   Sleep, 25
   SendInput {²}
Return
=:: ; SOSFastErect
   SendInput {²}
   Sleep, 25
   Send,p
   Sleep, 25
   Send,laye
   Sleep, 25
   Send,er.s
   Sleep, 25
   Send,ae s
   Sleep, 25
   Send,osfa
   Sleep, 25
   Send,ster
   Sleep, 25
   Send,ect
   Sleep, 25
   Send,`{enter}
   Sleep, 25
   SendInput {²}
Return
à:: ; SOSSlowErect
   SendInput {²}
   Sleep, 25
   Send,p
   Sleep, 25
   Send,laye
   Sleep, 25
   Send,er.s
   Sleep, 25
   Send,ae s
   Sleep, 25
   Send,ossl
   Sleep, 25
   Send,ower
   Sleep, 25
   Send,ect
   Sleep, 25
   Send,`{enter}
   Sleep, 25
   SendInput {²}
Return

The shortcuts are modified too, and are ")" (for flaccid), "=" (for fast erect), and "à" (for slow erect). Don't be surprised by the characters chains "laye" followed by "er.s", which would logically put "playeer" in the console. With AZERTY keyboard, the "e" of "player" never showed up in the console command with the original script. So, I tried by adding a "e" (and put the "p" above in order to keep 4-characters chains), and it worked like a charm. Weird, but heh, it works.

No need to credit, happy to help.

AutoHotkey for SOS Light - version AZERTY (FR).rar