Just getting around to sorting out an SE install and basically move over to SE and noticed this mod from the conversion tracking thread. The oldrim sos light mod always had problems with some of the vanilla shoes models where they didn't look right or didn't line up right had seams showing and other stuff. I haven't extracted or setup this SE mod yet did you guys fix this problem?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/5/2017 at 10:30 AM, traa108 said:

SOS Light Version with Tempered Skins for Males SSE

View File

Installation

1) Download 'Tempered Skins for Males - SOS Light Version, part 1 of 2' from Tempered Skins for Males
2) Install via manager.
3) Download 'Tempered Skins for Males - SOS Light Version, part 2 of 2' here
4) Install via manager.

Uninstallation

1) Uncheck both in manager.

About schlongs

Controling schlong
New! There is a simple way to control it with hotkeys, check archives in download section.

You can use these self-explanatory commands via console to control it (don't pay attention to "This event was not processed by the graph" console message):
• to control players schlong - type the following:
player.sae SOSSlowErect
player.sae SOSFastErect
player.sae SOSFlaccid
• to control NPCs schlong - open console, click on him and type the following:
sae SOSSlowErect
sae SOSFastErect
sae SOSFlaccid

I cant seem to get the erect animation to work at all, I have installed the above however the "controlling schlong" does not work. anyone able to give a run through on how to fix it?

• 3 months later...
On 4/20/2018 at 7:34 PM, songar said:

I have been using WICO (nude bodies version) for some time now and didn't notice any issues. However now I am getting neck seams (only on males), and it is undoubtedly a conflict between SOS and WICO. I hid the "malebody_1.dds" from SOS in MO and it went away, however then I was left with this odd panty thing on males....

I think the mod author did that on purpose for WICO maybe, since it only affects females fine but doesn't support nude males. I think if I can figure out how to draw on the bottom, replacing the weird underwear layer... but I never touch program files before. Specially dds files, but maybe someone has a tutorial for beginners somewhere?

• 1 month later...

Mon, 28 Sep 2020 13:05:11 GMT - error: install error message=Installation failed, details=The installer {{ installerPath }} is invalid and couldn't be installed:
Mon, 28 Sep 2020 13:05:38 GMT - error: install error message=Installation failed, details=The installer {{ installerPath }} is invalid and couldn't be installed:
Mon, 28 Sep 2020 13:07:02 GMT - error: install error message=Installation failed, details=The installer {{ installerPath }} is invalid and couldn't be installed:
Mon, 28 Sep 2020 13:08:39 GMT - error: install error message=Installation failed, details=The installer {{ installerPath }} is invalid and couldn't be installed:
Mon, 28 Sep 2020 13:13:31 GMT - error: install error message=Installation failed, details=The installer {{ installerPath }} is invalid and couldn't be installed:

1 hour ago, XanderVirtus said:

Great ?

I have a question; in SOS Light is there a way to change Schlong size? I saw it was the same size as my character's arm in my game when it used to be more realistic, at least in my case haha.

Yes, there is - by using NifSkope :) You can follow this guide, the node numbers are different now I think, but you can look at the node names these are still the same.

https://imgur.com/a/aVXLV

But it seems weird to me, that you are saying the schlong is the size of an arm. Don't you mean it is this big only for example in OSex animations? Because this is handled in OSex directly :)  

Because I used this to actually make the Schlong a little bigger, because the original size looked too small to me :D 

2 hours ago, Katschaba said:

Yes, there is - by using NifSkope :) You can follow this guide, the node numbers are different now I think, but you can look at the node names these are still the same.

https://imgur.com/a/aVXLV

But it seems weird to me, that you are saying the schlong is the size of an arm. Don't you mean it is this big only for example in OSex animations? Because this is handled in OSex directly :)  

Because I used this to actually make the Schlong a little bigger, because the original size looked too small to me :D 

Oh yes that might be what happened, it was OSex scene where I saw it. I thought this mod's update suddenly made it bigger. I haven't started an OSex scene in a while. Thanks for your help!

1 hour ago, XanderVirtus said:

Oh yes that might be what happened, it was OSex scene where I saw it. I thought this mod's update suddenly made it bigger. I haven't started an OSex scene in a while. Thanks for your help!

Np :) If you want to turn off that unrealistic size in OSA - go to OSA menu, settings, and turn off Purity mode. Exit the menu. Then go back again to the settings and you will see an option there called "Gentleman's scaling" or something like that. Turn that off. And when you start OSA scene next time, there won't be any insane scaling ? 

On 9/29/2020 at 2:50 PM, Katschaba said:

Np :) If you want to turn off that unrealistic size in OSA - go to OSA menu, settings, and turn off Purity mode. Exit the menu. Then go back again to the settings and you will see an option there called "Gentleman's scaling" or something like that. Turn that off. And when you start OSA scene next time, there won't be any insane scaling ? 

Thanks! ?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, I just installed this today and while the skin and body textures seem to be working, there are no dicks, just empty holes. Could it be an issue with the armor replacement mods I've been using, all of which are for the full version of SOS, except for the recommended "SOS armor and clothes refits"? I downloaded the SOS light version of that but there's no dice on those either. Here's a screenshot of what I'm looking at. Does anyone know what might be wrong here? Thanks!

ScreenShot1.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2021 at 7:20 AM, SummerGoes said:

Hi, I just installed this today and while the skin and body textures seem to be working, there are no dicks, just empty holes. Could it be an issue with the armor replacement mods I've been using, all of which are for the full version of SOS, except for the recommended "SOS armor and clothes refits"? I downloaded the SOS light version of that but there's no dice on those either. Here's a screenshot of what I'm looking at. Does anyone know what might be wrong here? Thanks!

ScreenShot1.png

Attention!
Please make sure you do not use any other SOS version except this package.
Otherwise there will be conflicts and I can't guarantee functionality of the mod.

Installation

1) Download 'Tempered Skins for Males - SOS Light Version, part 1 of 2' from Tempered Skins for Males
2) Install via manager.
3) Download 'Tempered Skins for Males - SOS Light Version, part 2 of 2' here (DOWNLOAD HERE)
4) Install via manager.

On 2/2/2021 at 12:54 PM, Nordrian said:

Attention!
Please make sure you do not use any other SOS version except this package.
Otherwise there will be conflicts and I can't guarantee functionality of the mod.

Installation

1) Download 'Tempered Skins for Males - SOS Light Version, part 1 of 2' from Tempered Skins for Males
2) Install via manager.
3) Download 'Tempered Skins for Males - SOS Light Version, part 2 of 2' here (DOWNLOAD HERE)
4) Install via manager.

I don't have any other SOS versions installed. I have armor replacers for the full SOS mod, but not the full SOS mod.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/29/2020 at 9:26 AM, XanderVirtus said:

Great ?

I have a question; in SOS Light is there a way to change Schlong size? I saw it was the same size as my character's arm in my game when it used to be more realistic, at least in my case haha.

It's simple, and you don't need any NifSkope for that.  All you need is latest Racemenu, and XPMSSE skeleton. XPMSSE has a patch for SOS(full and light) included in fomod install. With this patch you get an extra option for tweaking genitals in racemenu.  If the extra option doesn't show up on PC creation, close racemenu, and try showracemenu command again. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/22/2021 at 5:08 PM, xx36 said:

It's simple, and you don't need any NifSkope for that.  All you need is latest Racemenu, and XPMSSE skeleton. XPMSSE has a patch for SOS(full and light) included in fomod install. With this patch you get an extra option for tweaking genitals in racemenu.  If the extra option doesn't show up on PC creation, close racemenu, and try showracemenu command again. 

Thanks!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...