Thigh tattoos

Yeah, its in the link for the Coenaculi pack. I use that vine/flower set a lot myself. There are two versions of the mod, CBBE and UNP in case you're using one or the other. Names are not the same in both packs, one is Flower or Floral and the other is a Desu Vine or something like that.

Kinda surprised she doesn't have the large rose on the right leg in that pack.

---snip---

Gone through dozens of tattoo mods, but just couldn't find the set visible in the video. Just please, don't tell me it's private.

a rebuke!

You are already very long here on LL active, then you should know, what Adult and Non Adult means!

This video has nothing to look for in the non adult area.  ;)

Sorry  :)

That's exactly it. Thank you very much.

a rebuke!
You are already very long here on LL active, then you should know, what Adult and Non Adult means!

I suggest you'd rather dedicate yourself to a more creative hobby than policing the forums while holding no moderator privileges. If my post offended you so much feel free to report it for rule violation. Besides, I don't see how tattoos or pole dancing (which I didn't even ask for) are to be considered adult only, but whatever.

That's exactly it. Thank you very much.

a rebuke!

I suggest you'd rather dedicate yourself to a more creative hobby than policing the forums while holding no moderator privileges. If my post offended you so much feel free to report it for rule violation. Besides, I don't see how tattoos or pole dancing (which I didn't even ask for) are to be considered adult only, but whatever.

Sorry, my mistake, I have not properly seen.

I thought she was naked, but that is she not. 

Archived