Rape Mod?

Izanagi1199

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43249-sims3wip-kinkyworld-v028-updated-15-sep-2016/

I use this. You can use it in Sims 3 to rape. If your sim is caught raping another sim, they can be arrested. If you do it in private (bedroom, basement, private lot...) your sim should be safe. If you have a husband rape his wife, she'll end up being enemies with him, UNLESS you have the trait "masochist" on the one being raped. (your rapist will need the trait "rapist") The link provided tells all the additional mods that may be needed to make everything work.

• 3 months later...
Guest Redabyss

Rape mod along with std's and incest was successful in sims 3 made by kinkyworld. how come they can't do it in sims 4?

It's not that he (not they, he, TURBODRIVER) can't, he just has too many things to improve, in WickedWhims, before adding rape.

Besides, some rape/rape-ish animations already exist.

• 7 months later...
On 2/3/2017 at 7:18 PM, Wahots said:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43249-sims3wip-kinkyworld-v028-updated-15-sep-2016/

I use this. You can use it in Sims 3 to rape. If your sim is caught raping another sim, they can be arrested. If you do it in private (bedroom, basement, private lot...) your sim should be safe. If you have a husband rape his wife, she'll end up being enemies with him, UNLESS you have the trait "masochist" on the one being raped. (your rapist will need the trait "rapist") The link provided tells all the additional mods that may be needed to make everything work.

hey! I have a sim with the rapist trait but cannot figure \out how to make her rape someone. do they have to be enemies? i dont even see the option where i can make the sim rape someone. And sometimes ill order a sim to do a sexual act but theyll refuse saying "I dont want to do that.'' help or suggestions?

Sims with the mean or evil traits work best. I found the interaction under 'mean' options, but can't remember if it might also show in the kinky options. If your sim is good or friendly, they will refuse. Kinda like real life, eh?

Also Rape must be enabled, there are 2 settings, but services (I believe) must be enabled first.

You must have the kw_l666_rapebdsm_animations loaded into the animation list.

I think that covers it.

edit: forgot if arousal is also a factor along with privacy/exhibition. Someone else may confirm, plus there's lot's of info if you 'search'

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I have the requirements and i cant rape someone still. I made his trait rapist and i click one mean and click rape and all they do is fight it doesnt even show any sexng position is that how its suppose to be  

Ok go into kinkyworld settings... look on the list pops up and select global... look for rape and click it to enabled it.. then press X to go back to first menu... look for services click it... look for rapist click it... enabled again and set the number to something higher than 10... set to 100 if you have a good computer and there will be rapes all over the place and then you can also rape people with your sims that has rapist trait thru the mean pie menu.

If you followed all that and it don't work then you installed something wrong.

Archived