[Sims 4][WIP] ooOLaLa World's Sex Animations for WickedWhims [TS4] (30th March 2024) [New Animations!]

On 21/03/2018 at 3:53 AM, ooOLalaWorld said:

All I can say is. Delete, reinstall and Update to the latest WickedWhims version.

Make sure you haven't got any of my animation package files duplicated.

And make sure in the WickedWhims Gender Settings there are no restrictions.

I hope you find a way to make it work. Pls let me know if so :smile:

Alright I fixed it, but I can see that you've locked a lot of animations off for patreon which sucks, the movement in things like the penis look stiff meanwhile in the gifs it clearly shows the penis flopping around haha, will these animations ever be release or forever locked away? Cause never in my lifetime will I pay for a mod.

On 22/03/2018 at 6:55 PM, Sethster said:

Thanks mate. Much appreciated.

You're welcome :smile:

7 hours ago, ForTheHorde123 said:

Alright I fixed it, but I can see that you've locked a lot of animations off for patreon which sucks, the movement in things like the penis look stiff meanwhile in the gifs it clearly shows the penis flopping around haha, will these animations ever be release or forever locked away? Cause never in my lifetime will I pay for a mod.

no

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/03/2018 at 8:12 PM, B10HAZARDx333 said:

Thanks for the update O.L.L. =)

You're welcome B10HAZARDx333

On 27/03/2018 at 3:08 PM, Anesjka said:

Best animator on this site.... do not let others bully you around, it is just jealousy

<3

I will make sure you only one i do patreon with.

Thanks for the compliment Anesjka <3  

16 minutes ago, Sethster said:

Glad to know there's an LL update coming soon! I take it most of the previews you've posted of your recent work are going to make it into this update, right?

Not necessarily but there will be more animated penis compatible animations which are of a higher quality than my animations from the past.

So yeah,"some" animations from the previews but not all :smile: 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm late to this so I'm not sure if anyone's reported this but your window sex scenes are on the wrong side. Kinda jarring to be having sex hundreds of feet above the street in the air while living in an apartment. Tested it in multiple areas and situations.

10 hours ago, mistkae said:

I'm late to this so I'm not sure if anyone's reported this but your window sex scenes are on the wrong side. Kinda jarring to be having sex hundreds of feet above the street in the air while living in an apartment. Tested it in multiple areas and situations.

Just swap the position of the window to the other side.

18 hours ago, Redabyss said:

Just swap the position of the window to the other side.

Does this work for the apartment windows in city living? Just that I tried to delete some windows and it wouldn't let me, it's possible that they may not be possible to turn around too, 

Hopefully I'm wrong but the root may need adjusting if it's the case

21 hours ago, mistkae said:

A bit tedious, if you ask me. Then I have to switch back if I want to use other animators' sets.

Just place two windows one next to the other. One is turned to one side, the other to the opposite. Works for me :tongue:

Does this work for the apartment windows in city living? Just that I tried to delete some windows and it wouldn't let me, it's possible that they may not be possible to turn around too, 

Hopefully I'm wrong but the root may need adjusting if it's the case

Not sure honestly XD

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2018 at 2:10 AM, Redabyss said:

Just place two windows one next to the other. One is turned to one side, the other to the opposite. Works for me :tongue:

Not sure honestly XD

I would like to point out that this isn't an option for some kinds of windows in the game. A lot have different mesh details on the inside frame versus the outside frame. Some even have shutters. And shutters look ridiculous on the inside of a house.

Hi I am new to adding mods and need help because I am excited to try this addition with my game, however I have a very beginner question - when I click download it shows 4 different downloads -  WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations v2.5.zip, WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations v2.67zip, OLL Animations (AP)v0.2.zip, OLL Animations (AP)v1.0.zip - which one do I download'.... :classic_confused::classic_unsure:

8 hours ago, idk162234 said:

Hi I am new to adding mods and need help because I am excited to try this addition with my game, however I have a very beginner question - when I click download it shows 4 different downloads -  WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations v2.5.zip, WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations v2.67zip, OLL Animations (AP)v0.2.zip, OLL Animations (AP)v1.0.zip - which one do I download'.... :classic_confused::classic_unsure:

Most updated WW_oOOLaLaWorld_Animations (which should be 2.6, search for the bigger number) and most updated OLL Animations (AP) ;)

Put these two files, and only these two, regarding oOOLala World's work!

22 hours ago, Redabyss said:

Most updated WW_oOOLaLaWorld_Animations (which should be 2.6, search for the bigger number) and most updated OLL Animations (AP) ;)

Put these two files, and only these two, regarding oOOLala World's work!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!!! :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

Latest update on here (LoversLab) comes with 8 Newly Available Animations! 

• ·         Cuddle In-Bed - Intimate (AP)
  • ·         Cuddle In-Bed - Makeout Handjob (AP)
  • ·         Cuddle In-Bed - Makeout Handjob CLIMAX (AP)
  • ·         Cuddle In-Bed - Spooning Sleep (AP)
  • ·         Standing Bang - Extreme Yoga (AP)
  • ·         Standing Bang - Carry Phase 1 (AP)
  • ·         Standing Bang - Carry Phase 2 (AP)
  • ·         Standing Bang - Carry Phase Climax (AP)

New Patron Updates as well! 

*Click show spoiler for a preview dump*

Spoiler

0e97f1888f86bb714891cc0b0b2bee70.gif d319fe56f527553b7b6180f847461a9f.gif43b9e6d24a01c5a3d7866c811e6f1e11.gif

5866b609778949a28faa9796469debc2.gif1201c5e4d6a77bd51ced25faeecbb210.gif

a3bba94a0b6830ed025dc0bf064c3b28.gif e327c7837a057d58ce56c3a82968c49a.gif

Sorry for the late upload/update.

I had a lot of serious IRL things to sort out.

Hope you guys like the animations! <3 <3 

-Lala