[Sims 4][WIP] ooOLaLa World's Sex Animations for WickedWhims [TS4] (2nd May 2024) [New Animations!]

Honesty Hour: The version I uploaded before the current version was meant for patrons so if you downloaded it, don't update to this version. But if you didn't, then the current version will have more animations than the version before. I will not be re-uploading it because it was done by mistake and it's not fair to patrons. If you want those and animations and more feel free to become a patron. 

I hope you understand. 

Thank you all for your support so far

8 hours ago, Olive01 said:

Hi,

With you're new update all the animations from 1 juni are not included in this one

Yeah don't update if you haven't already. That was 'mistake patron package'

5 hours ago, wild_guy said:

Thanks for the update ooOLala?

You're welcome

4 hours ago, Chipendale said:

Thanks indeed ?

I just had about 1900 errors in less than 3 minutes, it made me laugh harder than it probably should've before I saw the update.

Haha sorry I'll look into it

3 hours ago, djalexmetall said:

I replaced the old correct OLL animations file with the new one. Where can I DL the old one?

Patron exclusive for now. The upload before was a mistake.

4 minutes ago, kaiyote23 said:

hi i don't know anything about LEs but i saw OLL pop up in the text for this one if anyone wants to take a look. https://pastebin.com/d88R5sen I deleted the old animation so i just have the newest AP one installed right now, I'm about to load up my game to see if any other LEs still pop up. Thanks

Had the same issue. My game is working again with just his new file, but I lost about 100 of his awesome animations. :/

Hi ooOLalaWorld,

After installing seasons, even after downloading your recent update of the animations I find my game suffering severe performance issues. Frequent freezes, clock skipping and stuttering, sims not obeying commands and frozen in place, etc. Not to mention I'm getting dozens and dozens of last exception errors which I think may be the culprit, but I don't know why. All I know is its tied to your animations for some reason. When I take the your files out of my folder my game is functioning perfectly again and I'm not getting the dozens of last exceptions.

If you get the chance please rectify this, I really love your animations and it'll suck playing the game without them ?

31 minutes ago, AloeVista said:

Hi ooOLalaWorld,

After installing seasons, even after downloading your recent update of the animations I find my game suffering severe performance issues. Frequent freezes, clock skipping and stuttering, sims not obeying commands and frozen in place, etc. Not to mention I'm getting dozens and dozens of last exception errors which I think may be the culprit, but I don't know why. All I know is its tied to your animations for some reason. When I take the your files out of my folder my game is functioning perfectly again and I'm not getting the dozens of last exceptions.

If you get the chance please rectify this, I really love your animations and it'll suck playing the game without them ?

I will be sure to rectify the issue asap when I get home. So sorry about all the trouble you and everyone is having :(

37 minutes ago, ooOLalaWorld said:

I will be sure to rectify the issue asap when I get home. So sorry about all the trouble you and everyone is having :(

Not a problem! I think it is because of the new EP, and other animations may have suffered too. Please take your time ? I forgot to mention thanks a ton in advance for all of your hard work. 

It's seems that my "WW_ooOLalaWorld_Animations.package" is not working anymore as of the seasons update. The "OLL_Animations.package" should be working tho (haven't tested it yet just looked at the last exceptions) I will be trying to fix it tomorrow and I shall keep you guys updated,

21 hours ago, ooOLalaWorld said:

It's seems that my "WW_ooOLalaWorld_Animations.package" is not working anymore as of the seasons update. The "OLL_Animations.package" should be working tho (haven't tested it yet just looked at the last exceptions) I will be trying to fix it tomorrow and I shall keep you guys updated,

Thank you so much! There has been TONS of nonstop Last Exceptions because of the OLL Animations package, with the weather UI not working or showing also because of the OLL Animation package, both in the Calendar and also the general weather forcast by the Play Pause, Fowar buttons. I had to remove it to make the UI work again, at the cost of MANY animations. 

On 6/22/2018 at 10:16 AM, leeleej said:

Hey,

I keep getting a Last exception in the game because of the animation. I updated it with the last one you posted.

[manus] weather_service failed to handle zone load due to exception (AttributeError: type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get')

Same problem. I played for several days (ingame) before the error occured. It seems to happen when the weather changes. The game starts hanging for minutes, 200+ exceptions get thrown before it starts for a few secs and does the same again and again. 

I'm still working on a fix.

please check out this public patreon post (which you don't need to be a patreon to see) https://www.patreon.com/posts/19632353 - and see what others are saying on the matter: 

- It's seem as though I'm getting mixed feedback (some say their game is running smoothly) but for the most part it's the old package that needs attention and a lot more people are having problems.

Hopefully TURBO can find a fix for me and other creators with this issue but for now just give me some time to fix this and I shall keep you all updated .

4 hours ago, ooOLalaWorld said:

I'm still working on a fix.

please check out this public patreon post (which you don't need to be a patreon to see) https://www.patreon.com/posts/19632353 - and see what others are saying on the matter: 

- It's seem as though I'm getting mixed feedback (some say their game is running smoothly) but for the most part it's the old package that needs attention and a lot more people are having problems.

Hopefully TURBO can find a fix for me and other creators with this issue but for now just give me some time to fix this and I shall keep you all updated .

Will this help? It filled my entire notification wall and then some  in 1 pop,  lol

lastException.txt

I have an old version of your WW_ooOLalaWorld_Animations.package , before june 20 (I downloaded on 17th) and yeah, somehow after the update the game seem more laggy with it. It's more noticeable on San Myshuno. when I removed your file, the situation improved, now at least I can control the queue, the lag before was so bad that controlling the sim was almost impossible.

I dunno, after the last update the game's performance took another hit, so I'm not sure if this caused by your file, Wickedwhims (I have the 129f version, released today june, 23) or the sims 4 itself (and note that I don't have Seasons EP installed in my game, only that dreaded seasons patch).

For me everything was working fine until one sim was at work and the other went to GeekCon, got some popups about the working sim wanting to leave early and join the one at the festival, clicked "No" so thay'd stay at work, 3 times, but they still appeared but with their icon greyed out. That's when these errors about the animation file started popping up.

There are no problems with animations, but there is a problem when you install your animation pack with the calendar display in the Seasons update. A specific problem of the calendar is the display of the weather forecast for the next days (screenshot).

1d58a85e3c33.jpg

It seems all the LE errors were happening when changing season. It works now on a new/old save but I am getting one LE error on my already broken save and I am missing ui for season/temperature(only on this save. Works fine on others). I'll try to make this save work and add an edit if I find a solution.

Thanks for the quick fix and awesome animations :)

EDIT: It seems impossible to make it work again(tried messing with time using MCCC). I am getting LE errors every once in a while, the ui is still missing, the season won't change and my sims are bugged/frozen most of the time(not because of LE lags though). Still the new file with latest WW works great and it doesn't happen on any other saves I tried.