[Sims 4][WIP] ooOLaLa World's Sex Animations for WickedWhims [TS4] (2nd May 2024) [New Animations!]

4 minutes ago, Shooty said:

Noe like i say, there is 2 clip header at instance D74444A2B0A82B78 and no clip.

298 - 1 = 297 CLHD  and 296 + 1 = 297 CLIPS le compte est bon :P

Oh .... have I made a mistake the numbers ? in the latest one I uploaded, just now? 

1 hour ago, BinkuChase said:

I have no LE errors, except I still have the calendar issue and lag. It runs fine for a while, until later it gets slower until you pause to continue the action. It gets worse in San Myshuno. You did your best, though. But I'm not giving up.

I really did do my best :'( 

I'll keep looking for solutions 

But yeah don't give up

My issue has seemed to pop up when my sims start to go to sleep, everything is fine while they are awake but once a specific sim goes to sleep the notif wall starts filling with last exeptions and the game stops responding unless I pause it. this is with a brand new game, and files.

Hey! I downloaded your recent updates to the animations (fix attempt 2+clipheader fix) and your AP animations, and I'm pleased to report that everything is working smoothly now. :D And I didn't even bother to start from a clean save, I'm still using my current save (the same one where I previously experienced issues with your old files) and so far from playing a few hours and going through several weather changes and holidays I haven't had any UI or performance issues.  I haven't even gotten a single Last Exception error either and I've used your animations dozens of times just to make sure.

I'm running the latest version of WW and I have EA's recent update. I'm not using the Patreon file version.

Whatever you did worked and I thank you immensely for the work you put into fixing the issue. Much appreciated and glad I can use your wonderful animations again!

2 minutes ago, sutjets said:

its necessary download all files? or just the last?

just the last

29 minutes ago, AloeVista said:

Hey! I downloaded your recent updates to the animations (fix attempt 2+clipheader fix) and your AP animations, and I'm pleased to report that everything is working smoothly now. :D And I didn't even bother to start from a clean save, I'm still using my current save (the same one where I previously experienced issues with your old files) and so far from playing a few hours and going through several weather changes and holidays I haven't had any UI or performance issues.  I haven't even gotten a single Last Exception error either and I've used your animations dozens of times just to make sure.

I'm running the latest version of WW and I have EA's recent update. I'm not using the Patreon file version.

Whatever you did worked and I thank you immensely for the work you put into fixing the issue. Much appreciated and glad I can use your wonderful animations again!

THANK GOD! Ayyy!! that makes me happy ! :D

6 hours ago, ooOLalaWorld said:

ayyy!!!! :D ...wait, thats good right? 

Nope, i have a bug with my own mod? but nothing with yours ?

4.2 Go used for the memory?

Edit: maybe i spoke too quickly ? 

it's a mess  your xml files ?

I'm really loving these animations, but ever since the new patch for Seasons, I keep getting the "last exception explosion" in my game. ? I downloaded the new fix you uploaded, I tried both files, but it didn't work unfortunately. I made sure all of my other mods were up-to-date, as well. The last exception explosion stopped after I removed this mod from my game, which I really didn't want to do since it's so good. I hope this gets fixed soon! I would love to get this mod back in my game once it's functioning with the new expansion! ?

Sir please upload the final fix file, nothing with 'fix attempt' blah blah on the subject title so we can download it safely.

I didn't download your recent uploads, the June 22 below ones, so I'm not getting 'Last Exception errors'.

Thank you.

Hi again.  I am still getting the LE explosion as well - even with the most recent "fix".  I love your animations btw (thank you).  The trouble for me starts when I take my sims on a date to the diner.  I know that seems very specific, but I used the animations at their home at crick cabana in Willow Creek without a problem, then I used them while they were on a date in Oasis Springs at the museum there (where there is a roller rink now btw) without a problem, but when they got hungry after skating, I took them on a date to the default diner lot, which I have placed in Windenberg and as soon as they arrived at the diner, the LE's blew up ( I wasn't even attempting to use the animations at the time).  This is what happened in every instance where the LE's blew up  for me.  I used the animations without a hitch until I brought them on a date to the diner - then every time I get the LE's.  I am wondering if there isn't some sort of conflict with an object or something that is found on lots like the diner? I am attempting to link my LE file from this latest test.  Again thank you very much for your work.

lastException.zip

Thanks for the newest fix.  So far I am having no trouble at all with this.  It's wonderful!  I have taken my couple on a date to the diner and threw no LE's at all, even when I finished their date with a little test of the animations from your collection.  I then took them home and tested things there as well and as of now, all seems perfect.  I will test them some more later, but it looks like this one may be all set.  If anything comes up I will post, but I am feeling quite optimistic that nothing will come up!  You are awesome.  Thank You!

56 minutes ago, twistedelf said:

Thanks for the newest fix.  So far I am having no trouble at all with this.  It's wonderful!  I have taken my couple on a date to the diner and threw no LE's at all, even when I finished their date with a little test of the animations from your collection.  I then took them home and tested things there as well and as of now, all seems perfect.  I will test them some more later, but it looks like this one may be all set.  If anything comes up I will post, but I am feeling quite optimistic that nothing will come up!  You are awesome.  Thank You!

Great News!! :D

33 minutes ago, infernal171 said:

aqui é tudo normal até agora a única coisa estranha e sin depois de tomar banho na academia uso um chapéu, deve ser bub do jogo em si.

Sorry don't speak Portuguese but I used google translate and it sounds like things are working better than before :) And yes the game still has a few problems which may not be related to me.

Removed the mod cause i started having the LE bomb, installed the new fix(the final fix) 1 hour ago and now my new save(which i created because my last one was having the LES even though i had removed the mod, and all the LES were mentioning ooolala animations) has LES bombs too, and the LES also mention ooolala world, the fix did not work for me gonna leave my last exeception here for more info. lastException.txt
Do i have to create a new sim to fix this? i'm seeing people talking about how the final fix worked but for me both my old sim(that i'm not using because of the le bomb) and my new one(which did not have this problem before because i removed the mod) now have the problem and i don't know how to fix it.