[Sims 4][WIP] ooOLaLa World's Sex Animations for WickedWhims [TS4] (2nd May 2024) [New Animations!]

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/1/2018 at 10:49 PM, azmodan22 said:

It is accustomed in moding community, that when a Creator uses another Creator's work to produce his, the Least decent thing he can do it to Give Credit to the original Creator.

Untitled-1.thumb.jpg.01de77d1f93b6d623f5b65cf0e31f57e.jpg

Hey Azmodann22, 

I hate this is our first impression to each other because I'm actually a big fan of yours. :frown:

First things first though, I made the change to my page as soon as I saw this. (You can check now)

Spoiler

2789563e0b05b25f5ee972c4f37ac29e.png

-------

I want to point out that I don't check my LoverLab page/comments everyday so I literally just saw your message

If you had messaged me on Patreon I would have changed it immediately! So, I'm sorry if you felt as though credit was not given.

Also, that "Special Thanks section" has not changed since I started this topic so, it doesn't reflect all the people who I am thankful for.

I know exactly how giving "credit to creators" works  and if the "animated penis" was not already incorporated INTO the WickedWhims mod, I would have DEFINITELY credited you. 

------

(-" because I'm fully aware that CMAR made the first penis, DENTON brought Breasts to the community, NANDOG brought the tongue and YOU brought the weighted penis, and many other creators brought many other things, my list would be endless! :open_mouth:  I'm forever thankful to all the creators!

AND if you visited my page in the early days you would have been a I seen a HUGE list of people I gave credit to for all the CC/Mod I used to promote ooOLalaWorld Animations but the list was ridiculously long and wasn't too beneficial to users")

-----

In future I would appreciate if you just messaged me on Patreon for any other issues you have with me. I'm friendly I promise :smile:

Please don't assume the worst. I'm not the type of person who's asking to have a problem with any creator. Trust me :smile:

You're someone I look up to in the community so I hope our future conversions can be much better.

Keep up the hard work and I hope you feel much better now.

On 3/2/2018 at 12:14 AM, Redabyss said:

I think he just forgot to do that :tongue:

Thank you everyone for having my back <3 <3 <3

This could have gone a different way if you guys were not looking out for me so much love guys :tongue: @Buddy16 @TheAfterLife @craftyplumbob and OF COURSE @Redabyss !!! 

#Honoured #Grateful

On 21/02/2018 at 9:17 AM, Argarth said:

First, a big "Thank You" for your wonderful animations. You are not only very talented but also very kind and always responsive.

Second, Could you clarify which ones out of the 3 files showing on the download section should I add to my files? Thanks in advance.

OLL Animations (AP)v0.2.zip   142.21 kB

WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations v2.4.1.FIXED.zip   15.31 MB

WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations v2.5.zip   20.3 MB

Sorry for the late reply. I'm sure you figured this out by now but yeah down the following:

OLL Animations (AP)v0.2.zip   142.21 kB

WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations v2.5.zip   20.3 MB

Always download and the replace with the latest/most updated "WW_ooOLa.." and "OLL Anim..." files :smile: 

and thanks for the compliment Argarth :smile:

1 hour ago, ooOLalaWorld said:

Hey Azmodann22, 

I hate this is our first impression to each other because I'm actually a big fan of yours. :frown:

First things first though, I made the change to my page as soon as I saw this. (You can check now)

Reveal hidden contents

2789563e0b05b25f5ee972c4f37ac29e.png

-------

I want to point out that I don't check my LoverLab page/comments everyday so I literally just saw your message

If you had messaged me on Patreon I would have changed it immediately! So, I'm sorry if you felt as though credit was not given.

Also, that "Special Thanks section" has not changed since I started this topic so, it doesn't reflect all the people who I am thankful for.

I know exactly how giving "credit to creators" works  and if the "animated penis" was not already incorporated INTO the WickedWhims mod, I would have DEFINITELY credited you. 

------

(-" because I'm fully aware that CMAR made the first penis, DENTON brought Breasts to the community, NANDOG brought the tongue and YOU brought the weighted penis, and many other creators brought many other things, my list would be endless! :open_mouth:  I'm forever thankful to all the creators!

AND if you visited my page in the early days you would have been a I seen a HUGE list of people I gave credit to for all the CC/Mod I used to promote ooOLalaWorld Animations but the list was ridiculously long and wasn't too beneficial to users")

-----

In future I would appreciate if you just messaged me on Patreon for any other issues you have with me. I'm friendly I promise :smile:

Please don't assume the worst. I'm not the type of person who's asking to have a problem with any creator. Trust me :smile:

You're someone I look up to in the community so I hope our future conversions can be much better.

Keep up the hard work and I hope you feel much better now.

Thank you everyone for having my back <3 <3 <3

This could have gone a different way if you guys were not looking out for me so I love each one of you guys :tongue: @Buddy16 @TheAfterLife @craftyplumbob and OF COURSE @Redabyss !!! 

#Honoured #Grateful

My friend...

I will be 1000% honest with you. No BS

First off, I cannot message you in Patreon because I am not you supporter. In Patreon one can only message their supporters or the creators they support. The alternative would be to message you here, but since you do not check your page often, you do not check your messages often either (wich is something you might want to change).

I did not ask of you to put credit to me in Big Bold Letters, and trust me, I don't like it. It looks sound like you are mocking me. Just a little reference in the "Thanks to" sections would do.

And yes, many creators brought many things to S4, no question about that. I can not credit every creator who is involved in my previews either. Who made the hair, who made the clothing, Noir's cock that I am using for reference... The list would be endless...

But lets get to the point.

You have designed a Very nice Post/Page. And that takes time, takes effort, and it takes planning. That's what it took for me to design mine. Hell, it was harder that making a new animation!! And you went through all that effort to designed you new page, and decided that you should point out that your animations have animated penis, and you forgot to point out who made it? !!

That is how it looked to me. It is as if you made a new animation sequence and forgot to add sounds to it. Not Plausible!

So 1000% percent honest, my first thought..., This was intentional.  I cannot accept that You with such attention to detail, both in you work and in the design of your posts, decided to "promote" (feature, whatever you might want to call it) your animations with the fact that they have Animated Penis, and forgot to mention who made that animated penis. And in the mean time you thank mike and Amra for...wait for it....the inspiration!...I simply can't blieve it. And that is what I expressed. 

Bottom line, you want to add me to the credits? Fine ! You are very welcome.

You don't want to add me to the  credits? Fine ! I dont care. I didn't make that rig to become famous. I made it 'caus I wanted, and that is why it was released imediately.

One thing I am certain of ... please remove that "Animated Penis introduced.." title because it is both visually bad, and I find it mocking.

And I consider this aaaalllll arguement CLOSED. 

*PS. and it is autobanned who made the tongue bones we use, not NANDOG.

1 hour ago, azmodan22 said:

My friend...

I will be 1000% honest with you. No BS

First off, I cannot message you in Patreon because I am not you supporter. In Patreon one can only message their supporters or the creators they support. The alternative would be to message you here, but since you do not check your page often, you do not check your messages often either (wich is something you might want to change).

I did not ask of you to put credit to me in Big Bold Letters, and trust me, I don't like it. It looks sound like you are mocking me. Just a little reference in the "Thanks to" sections would do.

And yes, many creators brought many things to S4, no question about that. I can not credit every creator who is involved in my previews either. Who made the hair, who made the clothing, Noir's cock that I am using for reference... The list would be endless...

But lets get to the point.

You have designed a Very nice Post/Page. And that takes time, takes effort, and it takes planning. That's what it took for me to design mine. Hell, it was harder that making a new animation!! And you went through all that effort to designed you new page, and decided that you should point out that your animations have animated penis, and you forgot to point out who made it? !!

That is how it looked to me. It is as if you made a new animation sequence and forgot to add sounds to it. Not Plausible!

So 1000% percent honest, my first thought..., This was intentional.  I cannot accept that You with such attention to detail, both in you work and in the design of your posts, decided to "promote" (feature, whatever you might want to call it) your animations with the fact that they have Animated Penis, and forgot to mention who made that animated penis. And in the mean time you thank mike and Amra for...wait for it....the inspiration!...I simply can't blieve it. And that is what I expressed. 

You don't want to add me to the  credits? Fine ! I dont care. I didn't make that rig to become famous. I made it 'caus I wanted, and that is why it was released imediately.

One thing I am certain of ... please remove that "Animated Penis introduced.." title because it is both visually bad, and I find it mocking.

And I consider this aaaalllll arguement CLOSED. 

*PS. and it is autobanned who made the tongue bones we use, not NANDOG.

Cool, I've made the change.

Thanks for letting me know it was autobanned and not NANDOG. My bad.

----

Also,

Mocking you was no way my intention.

I was rather trying to fix something which clearly bothered you in a quick and timely fashion.

It would have been a way better approach to just ask me (even on LoversLab) to just simply give you credit as opposed to assuming the worst and posting a  screenshot with comments like "the Least decent thing he can do is to Give Credit to the original Creator", as though I stole your content and put it up for download or something.

I'm sorry but this sounds really negative when --"I made the animated penis rig mod, can you credit me in your topic/post" as a comment, would have sufficed.

-------

I don't know why so much negativity came from something which had a simple solution

Also,

Saying ---"You don't want to add me to the  credits? Fine ! I dont care. "--, has me confused, seeing as that's the reason you commented in the first place.

but whatever, the change has been made.

------

P.S.  - you really should have 'tried' messaging me on LoversLab first.

As creators, what we write publicly on other creator's page's means something potentially big.

I could never accuse/assume something of another creator without talking to them in private first. js

9 hours ago, azmodan22 said:

Then why blow this out of proportion? You cared enough to cause a stir.. Your statement sounds so contradictory.. The guy apologized and made it clear that was not his intention, OLL doesn't check on here much other than when he updates monthly so this isn't really new... you just didn't know better and chose to judge him..  I can see both sides of the argument and i know i'd be mad too if i was in your shoes but there really are better approaches to resolve this kind of issues other than the one you've chosen to take. But that's okay, we all make mistakes. 

Guys, please stop the flame war.

I suppose now all is good.

(I did a lot of cleanup.)

Here we don't like when mod authors are insulted, when there is drama in the comments, and also when an author is not credited.

Now, looks like all is on the right path, so just discuss about the mod.

I need help, I've done something wrong and I got no idea how to fix it.

Problem 1: Getting a Black penis, well half black.

Problem 2: No animation works, says that I need another Sim around which makes no sense because there's two people in a relationship standing right next to each other.

What info do you need?

https://puu.sh/zKZOB/83bf0f29af.png

https://puu.sh/zKZPl/6d596e3eda.png

This is what the mods folder looks like.

On 18/03/2018 at 4:42 PM, pendragon1980 said:

What pledge on Pateron is required for the additional animations? And which is the cuddling animation shown first?

And thank you for these. I'm much impressed. Good work!

$5 get a few additional ones and $10 gets all animations, latest, past and present. :smile:

On 19/03/2018 at 3:01 PM, ForTheHorde123 said:

I need help, I've done something wrong and I got no idea how to fix it.

Problem 1: Getting a Black penis, well half black.

Problem 2: No animation works, says that I need another Sim around which makes no sense because there's two people in a relationship standing right next to each other.

What info do you need?

https://puu.sh/zKZOB/83bf0f29af.png

https://puu.sh/zKZPl/6d596e3eda.png

This is what the mods folder looks like.

I don't know what the issue could be.

I'd suggest that you didn't put my animations in the same folder as the WickedWhim Mod files. Maybe create a folder for custom sex animations.

All I can say is. Delete, reinstall and Update to the latest WickedWhims version.

Make sure you haven't got any of my animation package files duplicated.

And make sure in the WickedWhims Gender Settings there are no restrictions.

I hope you find a way to make it work. Pls let me know if so :smile:

Uploading an additional animation set soon to LL. #Working/TestingFiles #WIP

*BONUS* - Uploading the Male masturbation climax sequence to LL as well. #HYPE! :tongue:

Spoiler

2018-03-20_16-45-4FSADFA7.gif.b0588d4289daddfed72cc412c95d52d2.gif

The animations below will eventually come to LoversLab but are going to start off as exclusives #HYPE!HYPE! :tongue::

Spoiler

TS4_x64_2018-03-20_17-39-55.thumb.png.9544a80b38d0c97112fa0e776f174ecf.png2018-03-20_1asfsadfdsa6-41-48.gif.1f108d8275b945e83e2fc66c88fff4dd.gif

First of all, GREAT job as far as anims go. I know how much time it takes to master it, and you're almost at the very top.

May I ask you where you got that dark-ish skinned guys hair from your banner though? I'm a bit too lazy to take a screenshot, but I'm talking about the second sim from the right lol. Looks like something Ebonix would make, but I still haven't found it. 

15 hours ago, IsaRissa said:

thank you for the update.

You're welcome! Hope you like them  

13 hours ago, sharris8 said:

Ayee lala thanks for the update! You on fire these days, got to hear you and you be cuttin up and havin' me rolling in a simmer stream :cookie:

Haha!!! oh nooooo haha. :tongue: 

6 hours ago, cateyes2201 said:

Thanks for update, I love it! :classic_wub:

<3 <3 <3 

4 hours ago, Sethster said:

First of all, GREAT job as far as anims go. I know how much time it takes to master it, and you're almost at the very top.

May I ask you where you got that dark-ish skinned guys hair from your banner though? I'm a bit too lazy to take a screenshot, but I'm talking about the second sim from the right lol. Looks like something Ebonix would make, but I still haven't found it. 

Ayye thanks for the compliment Sethster. And here you go: http://porcelain-warehouse.tumblr.com/post/127187427172/kiara24-close-curls-for-all-ages-this-awesome