[Sims 4][WIP] ooOLaLa World's Sex Animations for WickedWhims [TS4] (2nd May 2024) [New Animations!]

just spent 3 hours on a new sim and had to stop playing because the LE explosion reappeared, even with the fix, gonna remove the mod for now and check later, the fix is not working for me and all of my 3 saves are unplayable because even if i delete the mod i continue to get the LEs related to this mod 

52 minutes ago, mangelpom2016 said:

I hope you solve it soon I miss your animations thanks for notifying.

1 hour ago, Lady_Chocolate97 said:

hello i still have the LE issue with the new udapte with your mod i'm gonna remove your mod and i'm waiting for an other fix i don't give up ! (sorry for my bad english i'm french)

2 hours ago, TaelF said:

just spent 3 hours on a new sim and had to stop playing because the LE explosion reappeared, even with the fix, gonna remove the mod for now and check later, the fix is not working for me and all of my 3 saves are unplayable because even if i delete the mod i continue to get the LEs related to this mod 

7 hours ago, TaelF said:

Removed the mod cause i started having the LE bomb, installed the new fix(the final fix) 1 hour ago and now my new save(which i created because my last one was having the LES even though i had removed the mod, and all the LES were mentioning ooolala animations) has LES bombs too, and the LES also mention ooolala world, the fix did not work for me gonna leave my last exeception here for more info. lastException.txt
Do i have to create a new sim to fix this? i'm seeing people talking about how the final fix worked but for me both my old sim(that i'm not using because of the le bomb) and my new one(which did not have this problem before because i removed the mod) now have the problem and i don't know how to fix it.

WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations.package<- Test this. I made an update. Try this and let me know if it worked.

45 minutes ago, Lady_Chocolate97 said:

yeah it's working for me ! i don't have LE issue anymore thanks you !

42 minutes ago, xavierpunkreno said:

The test file fixed all issues for me.  Thank you!

wait?! Really?! ----YESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLYY

I'm happy now :)

Okay, freaking out. Seems the Patreon site is down.

So does this mean the Patreon file should be removed (pending update?/site return) and the following from here installed in their place:

OLL Animations (AP) v2.2.zip

WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations [SeasonsFix FinalFix].zip

patreon.png

8 hours ago, raeleesv said:

Okay, freaking out. Seems the Patreon site is down.

So does this mean the Patreon file should be removed (pending update?/site return) and the following from here installed in their place:

OLL Animations (AP) v2.2.zip

WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations [SeasonsFix FinalFix].zip

Patreon is up again no need to worry. Some of the posts have been marked-patron only to be safe but everything you need for WW_ooOLalaWorld_Animations.package is here :)

If you need more "OLL_Animations" packages then yeah, you need to become a patreon.

But yeah.

Everything is well :)

3 hours ago, Denb34 said:

Thanks for fixing and for your effort. It's great having your amazing animations again.

12 hours ago, mangelpom2016 said:

I was playing several hours and does not register any failure seems that this time works perfect.
Thank you very much for the effort.
?

17 hours ago, lbait said:

The "WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations [LastException__FixAttempt2 + CLIPHeaderIssueFixed]" file was already working for me but I think I'm gonna check out the new one just to be sure. Thanks for the mod!

18 hours ago, greenlightning said:

ive been playing your animations with no problems.... thank you for the hard work getting it out..

19 hours ago, xavierpunkreno said:

The test file fixed all issues for me.  Thank you!

19 hours ago, Lady_Chocolate97 said:

yeah it's working for me ! i don't have LE issue anymore thanks you !

Glad animations are working for most of you!! 

8 hours ago, NiNiJD111 said:

is there animations missing? i still don't have the bookcase one, and i could have sworn there was a cowgirl one for the couch/love seat?

I while back I accidentally put patreon exclusive animations that's probably why it feels like you're missing some animations.

14 hours ago, Darkening Demise said:

Hey man you think you'll do themed animations after aliens or even the vampire life state? That could be neat some kinky biting sex and floating in the air. Anarcis did some bet you could make some good ones.

I've actually always wanted to do it and I tried once and failed especially, maybe I'll be better now since I'm a much better animator than I was a long time ago xD

Maybe I'll try again one day Darkening Demise :)

Yes, it's working for me now. So no more LE's. Good job fixing this! ?

But be aware, I'm nervous that this mod can go unstable if EA releases more official patches. Just to warn you about this, since you've worked hard to fix this problem after this big EA patch that it made most mods broken.

On 6/27/2018 at 11:44 AM, TaelF said:

Removed the mod cause i started having the LE bomb, installed the new fix(the final fix) 1 hour ago and now my new save(which i created because my last one was having the LES even though i had removed the mod, and all the LES were mentioning ooolala animations) has LES bombs too, and the LES also mention ooolala world, the fix did not work for me gonna leave my last exeception here for more info. lastException.txt
Do i have to create a new sim to fix this? i'm seeing people talking about how the final fix worked but for me both my old sim(that i'm not using because of the le bomb) and my new one(which did not have this problem before because i removed the mod) now have the problem and i don't know how to fix it.

Edit to add: saw that there is a second fix that seemed to work for everyone so going to try it now.

I second this.....was having last exception rule bomb of about 200 every second and went into the txt and it also mentioned your animations.......