[Sims 4][WIP] ooOLaLa World's Sex Animations for WickedWhims [TS4] (2nd May 2024) [New Animations!]

On 12/05/2018 at 5:50 PM, B10HAZARDx333 said:

Thank's O.L.L :cool:

On 12/05/2018 at 6:12 PM, twmuse said:

Thank you for another great update O.L.L.

On 13/05/2018 at 1:04 PM, Sethster said:

I've been waiting for your return. Thanks for another great update! Can't wait to test them out.

Oh, and another special thanks for making that MM animation. We definitely need more of those. 

16 hours ago, TheAfterLife said:

I second this!  

You're all welcome ;)

10 hours ago, bangtanboys7 said:

It would be really great if you added some tongue kissing animations with some ass grabbing and stuff i'm talking about some passionate & hot kissing, on couches, beds and floors. That would complete me it's a great start off to sex :classic_biggrin:

Very good idea bangtan :smiley:

• 2 weeks later...

Love your stuff, O.L.L, one question though. I think something is off because the OLL Animation (AP) file is drastically smaller than last month. Down from 15,380kb to 3,907kb. Not sure how all that works, but just wanted to let you know in case it needed fixing.

Hey,

I keep getting a Last exception in the game because of the animation. I updated it with the last one you posted.

<desyncdata>[manus] weather_service failed to handle zone load due to exception (AttributeError: type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get')
1 hour ago, Country_Boy said:

Love your stuff, O.L.L, one question though. I think something is off because the OLL Animation (AP) file is drastically smaller than last month. Down from 15,380kb to 3,907kb. Not sure how all that works, but just wanted to let you know in case it needed fixing.

Yeah really sorry my last upload was a mistake, I wasn't supposed to upload it. This is the correct one.

57 minutes ago, leeleej said:

Hey,

I keep getting a Last exception in the game because of the animation. I updated it with the last one you posted.

[manus] weather_service failed to handle zone load due to exception (AttributeError: type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get')

Hmm...I'm going to check it out and see if I can fix the issue 

47 minutes ago, Phakin said:

Good...Thank so much

You're welcome