[mod] Noxbestia's Darkest Perversions

Good work on this mod. My only complaint is my succubi are born pregnant even when I have turned that off with the options when starting a new game. Is this a known bug?

It is known now.  Thank you VERY much.  It is an easy fix so I'll have it for the release of 0.03a.

Good work on this mod. My only complaint is my succubi are born pregnant even when I have turned that off with the options when starting a new game. Is this a known bug?

It is known now.  Thank you VERY much.  It is an easy fix so I'll have it for the release of 0.03a.

Multiple pregnancies also has this issue.

As a side note for pregnant succubus infant, you may want to look up a mod called "Last Priestess of Apollo". It handles birth in a way that makes the child independant of the usual birthing system. I suggest this based on writings that say Succubuses take about a week or two to fully develop into what we consider an adult. This is only to deal with an infant having an infant inside of it not kinda... explode I guess?

As a side note for pregnant succubus infant, you may want to look up a mod called "Last Priestess of Apollo". It handles birth in a way that makes the child independant of the usual birthing system. I suggest this based on writings that say Succubuses take about a week or two to fully develop into what we consider an adult. This is only to deal with an infant having an infant inside of it not kinda... explode I guess?

I had planned on working out an alternate pregnancy system at some point.  Thank you for this resource; I'll check it out.

Would you be willing to open up your save file and copy the game rule settings and PM them to me or post them here? I would like to make sure I am testing it with exactly the same rules either of you are using.

Looking at the code, it appears as if I already fixed this for the 0.03a release, so I'm going to run a few experimental scenarios to see if I can reproduce it at the current version.

I took a quick look at that mod's code recently (although I didn't get around to actually playing it). One issue of concern I discovered is that it appears that the offspring are created as independent 'orphan' members of the mother's dynasty, rather than having an actual mother or father.

The mod itself had some interesting ideas -- but as none of its traits were heritable, you just got a handful of OTT-powerful characters for a single generation, and then things went back to normal (except for having Hellenic Paganism as your religion). Not really that interesting from a playing perspective.

I have added over 13,000 words of event text into Darkest Perversions for 0.03a.  I believe it is ready to upload, but I got called into work again tonight for an emergency network cut-over, so I am too beat to play test and look for bugs.  Before work called me in, I had found 5 new minor bugs.  I'll patch those after I get some sleep and then try to play about 30 years of game.  I should be good to upload after that unless I hit some major issues.  Finally!  Yay!  :)

Out, ou, Nox! I have an idea!

Have you thought about special decisions in your events? Available due having specific trait?

For example (absolutely made up event)

*Your ruler decides to get naked in front of court"

Event text is shown followed by two standart decisions to make:

-"I shall walk in front of everyone, showing my crown jewels"

-"I'll keep hugging my courtiers, while completely naked"

/"Oh no! THEY ALL are looking at me! Retreat!" - decision available due being 'shy'

Out, ou, Nox! I have an idea!

Have you thought about special decisions in your events? Available due having specific trait?

For example (absolutely made up event)

*Your ruler decides to get naked in front of court"

Event text is shown followed by two standart decisions to make:

-"I shall walk in front of everyone, showing my crown jewels"

-"I'll keep hugging my courtiers, while completely naked"

/"Oh no! THEY ALL are looking at me! Retreat!" - decision available due being 'shy'

I don't have as much of that in there as I would like, but there is some.  The most recent one that cums to mind is religion based, not trait based, but mechanic-wise works the same:

1. No!  Never again.  This is unnatural.
  2. I might, but I want a woman involved too
  3. I like this better than women
  4. choice 4 (checks religion and gives one of the two choices below)
    1. religion is yiffic: Of course I will.  All pleasure is a gift from Jesus.
    2. religion not yiffic: [Root.Religion.GetRandomEvilGodNameCap] is corrupting me.  I must avoid such sins and repent!

Huh, I never knew, such things were possible. Religion unlocked decision o.o

Anyways, a lot of people out there like to roleplay their characters, even if that means sacrificing good, prestige or territory because of their personality.

Adding even one trait based event decision + unique result would be awesome to have, since it deepens rulers personality, or unlocks better way of solving the problem.

NoxBestia's Darkest Perversions 0.03α has been uploaded!

PLEASE DELETE THE OLD VERSION BEFORE INSTALLING THIS ONE!

There are two versions for now.  One is for the old version of Dark World Reborn where it was split into separate modules.  The other version is for the new version released yesterday.  The only real difference between the versions is the .mod file.

If there was a bug reported that didn't get fixed, or that I claim was fixed and isn't, please report it again.  If it involves a rules issue, please tell me what rule settings you have set for the game you experienced the bug in.

Thank you all for you feedback and encouragement.  I will continue to add content and work to make this better.  Here is a more readable copy of the change log:

New Features:
  • Over 100 new traits (not all yet implemented) including Better Congenital Traits by JasperClay
  • Three new randomly triggered events:
    • Horsing Around: Sexual scenes with a male ruler and his mare, special events for those with lesser endowments, magical dwarves, and more.  There are at least half a dozen sub-events that this can trigger but some of them lead to death... or worse.
    • Crawling Around: A wolf encounter in three parts for rulers 1 to 9 years of age
    • Bastards of Christ: About 21 years into the game the Yiffic church will rise, further tearing apart the Abrahamic faiths.  NOTE: this is in preparation for Monks and Mystics and won't be ready until after the new DLC is out.

New Rules:
  • starting centaur lands
  • Hentai sexual flexibility
  • Bastards of Christ Censoring
  • New Mechanics:
    • A partially implemented orifice flexibility system with 16 new associated traits
    • A partially implemented perversion system (in preparation for secret societies to be added with Monks and Mystics)
    • An experimental random event picture system (currently only used in 3 events in the Horsing Around chain)
    • Stud Ranch: Titular dukedom with its own dynasty.  Currently accessed via certain events triggered by the Horsing Around event chain.  More events to come in the future.
  • Over 100 new male and 100 new female Centaur names mostly provided by Celwenil.
  • Other additions that I have lost track of

Bug Fixes & Requested Changes:
  • Events altered so succubi are immune to death by horse & centaur birth. (thanks Zia)
  • TENTATIVE CHANGE: Gave the player a massive boost to the chance of surviving giving birth to a horse or centaur (requested by TriggerBlade)
  • Decrease number of potential children a succubus can be born with and also hopefully prevent infinite loop of succubus births (thanks genericlogin)
  • changes to centaur stables for those with small and tiny dicks (thanks Celwenil)
  • fixed stallion breeding frenzy chances to affect up to 6 people instead of every female in the realm.
  • Changed the Empire of Mythos, the Kingdom of Centauri, and the Dukedom of Centaurus to titular titles (thanks TriggerBlade)
  • Fixed the issue with getting assigned the virgin trait at 16 even if you aren't a virgin
  • Additional fixes not tracked

first off great mod, but im confused about the files, there are two 16 mb files that make perfect sense, but what is that last 43 mb one?

That is probably version 0.02.  I did not delete it.  (I used better compression on the new ones and named them better)

EDIT: I deleted version 0.02.

Hi Noxbestia,

Like Kramiumburd, first of all I will thank you for your mod. I think I have a translation bug : When I have to choose, select an event, the descriptive text does not appear. The word "FRENCH" appears, or at best "français". I think this is a translation problem can you check?

If you had not understood my native language is french.

Three screenshots of the problem I'm talking about :

https://1drv.ms/i/s!Ahkt5FyeVvpdgSW65mFi_lJpkGB3

https://1drv.ms/i/s!Ahkt5FyeVvpdgSMsjKbcO8RTbXXH

https://1drv.ms/i/s!Ahkt5FyeVvpdgSQxu5qChrify_Jp

Hi Noxbestia,

Like Kramiumburd, first of all I will thank you for your mod. I think I have a translation bug : When I have to choose, select an event, the descriptive text does not appear. The word "FRENCH" appears, or at best "français". I think this is a translation problem can you check?

If you had not understood my native language is french.

Three screenshots of the problem I'm talking about :

https://1drv.ms/i/s!Ahkt5FyeVvpdgSW65mFi_lJpkGB3

https://1drv.ms/i/s!Ahkt5FyeVvpdgSMsjKbcO8RTbXXH

https://1drv.ms/i/s!Ahkt5FyeVvpdgSQxu5qChrify_Jp

My apologies.  "FRENCH" is a leftover placeholder from back when it was common to list it in the localization text.

I have gone though all of the localization files that my mod has and removed it so you will see the English text instead of the word "FRENCH" (or "GERMAN" or "SPANISH").  The file "corrected_localisation_for_0.03alpha.7z" should at least give you the English text.

Please let me know if I missed removing any.

Can I just say how excited I am about how this mod is turning out?

I haven't played it yed, admittedly, as I wanted to wait for the M&M dlc to release before I delved into the game again, but this mod makes it so hard to wait. :P

This mod has made the Immortal trait disappear from the ruler designer. Is this intended or a bug?

Can't you just do a "add_trait Immortal" in the console?

I'm very excited too.

And since there's so much planned to do, we're going to play a lot more in the future.

Pantheress, I wouldn't recommend you waiting for Monks and Mystics until playing this submod and Dark world, since... well, M&M is going to mess up every single mod.

And... that means even more waiting.

On the other hand... Monks and Mystics is going to deliver one of best additions.

Treasury?! Societies?! CONTROLING ALLY TROOPS? Take all my money and gimme that DLC!

After this DLC, most the submods and mods are going to be awesome, especially treasury and societies!

I'm excited to see progress in submod. Sure, after release of new DW, progress will slow down, but... in the future... It's going to be fun!

This mod has made the Immortal trait disappear from the ruler designer. Is this intended or a bug?

I didn't think mine did, but to be sure just fired up the game without ANY mods active and immortal is not in the ruler designer.  So... something that was adding it into the designer no longer is.

yeah for me when this enabled all portraitss go to numbers was able to narrow it down to this mod. its probaly the issue u said with the breast traits even thou it effects even men portraits

also there was a error in NoxBeast_events at line 2425. might want ot look at the error log once u test it to see.

yeah for me when this enabled all portraitss go to numbers was able to narrow it down to this mod. its probaly the issue u said with the breast traits even thou it effects even men portraits

also there was a error in NoxBeast_events at line 2425. might want ot look at the error log once u test it to see.

If you upgraded to v1.44, did you also upgrade to DarkWorldReMeDyCustomPortraits_138?  People who have not upgraded to 138 have had this issue.

EDIT: The error at like 2425 would simply cause a wrong event graphic to show up.  I didn't add fixing it to the bug log because I had already fixed it before I started the bug log.  

i updated and still same. i disabled your mod goes away renenabbled and its back. i dont get it either. ill play around after u put out the breasts fix version never know that might fix my issue. just make sure u check the error log i know i fixed 2-3 errors besides the one i posted.

i updated and still same. i disabled your mod goes away renenabbled and its back. i dont get it either. ill play around after u put out the breasts fix version never know that might fix my issue. just make sure u check the error log i know i fixed 2-3 errors besides the one i posted.

I am not able to reproduce this which means I _may_ have fixed it.  By chance are you getting the error in a new game or a save from version 0.02?

post-850739-0-18873200-1486527682_thumb.png