[mod] Noxbestia's Darkest Perversions

Oh now that you mention it, I also got 3 "The Shadowy Stranger Pigfucker" in my game.

By bookmark do you mean what start option? Because if so it was the High Middle Ages 1066 start option.

I am failing to reproduce this.  Would you be willing to send me a copy of your save file?

Oh now that you mention it, I also got 3 "The Shadowy Stranger Pigfucker" in my game.

By bookmark do you mean what start option? Because if so it was the High Middle Ages 1066 start option.

I found one way to reproduce the situation: using the console command to switch players.  My code does not (yet) take that particular cheat into account, even though I use it now and then myself when experimenting with things.

I found one way to reproduce the situation: using the console command to switch players.  My code does not (yet) take that particular cheat into account, even though I use it now and then myself when experimenting with things.

Oh, that explains it then, will have to keep from using that cheat then or be ready to use the kill cheat to kill of the extra characters, don't want to many Jesuses running around turning all the water into wine.

Oh, that explains it then, will have to keep from using that cheat then or be ready to use the kill cheat to kill of the extra characters, don't want to many Jesuses running around turning all the water into wine.

Okay, I have a fix tested and implemented.  The next version I release will keep this from happening.

Now I have a handful of other events that need the same thing applied to them.  /laughs

Okay, I have a fix tested and implemented. The next version I release will keep this from happening.

Now I have a handful of other events that need the same thing applied to them. /laughs

I'm going to have to look at that and see what you did. Stealing from the best they say! ;)

I'm going to have to look at that and see what you did. Stealing from the best they say! ;)

Here are the relevant parts of the fix.  I left out all the code that actually does stuff to keep the size reasonable.  Previously there was no "if" in there.

immediate = {
		if = {
			limit = {
				NOT = { has_global_flag = NOX_DARKEST_PERVERSIONS_ACTIVE }
			}
			####################################################
			# tie CK2 historic characters to NoxBCE characters #
			####################################################

#############################################################
			# Spawn The Shadowy Stranger and initiate his cloning chain #
			#############################################################

##############################################################
			# set delay for spawning of Mary & Jesus based on start date #
			##############################################################
			set_global_flag = NOX_DARKEST_PERVERSIONS_ACTIVE
			set_global_flag = NOX_BASTARDS_OF_CHRIST_TIMER_STARTED
		}
	}

EDIT: For those who aren't aware, when you use the console command "play" you lose your chronicle (it will be grayed out). Once the new character you are playing dies, a new chronicle is created.  This in turn triggers the "on_chronicle_start" on_action events, that would normally never fire again until you started a totally new game.

But so much wine!!!

Also, I expect you will get multiple Vlad and Fenris characters when you do that.

I'll try to come up with some way to keep this from happening.   :)

Well yeah wine is nice and all but there is such a thing as to much wine ;)

No I've never had more then one Vlad and one Fenris, my guess is dewguru found some way to prevent it from happening.

But so much wine!!!

Also, I expect you will get multiple Vlad and Fenris characters when you do that.

No I've never had more then one Vlad and one Fenris, my guess is dewguru found some way to prevent it from happening.

Yep.  He uses global flags too.

dw_princesses_seeded=1066.9.15
		dw_ancient_vampire_seeded=1066.9.17
		dw_ancient_werewolf_seeded=1066.9.19

But so much wine!!!

Yep.  He uses global flags too.

dw_princesses_seeded=1066.9.15
		dw_ancient_vampire_seeded=1066.9.17
		dw_ancient_werewolf_seeded=1066.9.19

Global flags are your friend. :)

There is two of several Traits when creating a ruler in the Ruler Designer. The traits I've seen double of is Genius, Attractive, Beautiful, Pretty, Strong, Though, Weak, Soft, Ugly and Plain. Might be more but thats the only ones I could see when checking now.

What other mods are you running with this?  I am guessing you are running something that has those traits also and thus is doubling them.  Any of the following and more will do that: CK+, BCT, AGOT, HIP, etc...

The orifice traits for female rulers made with ruler designer disappear after the second time the game is saved and reloaded.

Thank you for the report.  I have added it to the current bug list in message #2 of this thread.  I'll test it out and find out what I missed.

NEW:    @jj71603 reports, "The orifice traits for female rulers made with ruler designer disappear after the second time the game is saved and reloaded."

The orifice traits for female rulers made with ruler designer disappear after the second time the game is saved and reloaded.

I have to ask you... how did you even get these into the ruler designer?  

They don't show up for me in my ruler designer and every one of these traits contains the line: customizer = no

It's not fair overriding my code and then telling me I have a bug.  :P

And yes, I've already figured out how to fix the "bug" and implemented the fix.  Which means I'll assign costs to these and make them available in the ruler designer for the next version. :)

There is two of several Traits when creating a ruler in the Ruler Designer. The traits I've seen double of is Genius, Attractive, Beautiful, Pretty, Strong, Though, Weak, Soft, Ugly and Plain. Might be more but thats the only ones I could see when checking now.

What other mods are you running with this?  I am guessing you are running something that has those traits also and thus is doubling them.  Any of the following and more will do that: CK+, BCT, AGOT, HIP, etc...

Yeah I'm also seeing double of those on the list. The last update you released was when this happened

I don't know if it possible as I am new to CK2 modding, but wouldn't it make a bit more sense for succubi that are born pregnant to have the father be either be their own father, or one of their mother's lovers, instead of a random character? This isn't meant as a complaint, I enjoy your mod a great deal, just wondering if it is a coding or a lore constraint.

It was lore under the assumption that all children of Lilith are insatiable sluts and have many different men during their pregnancy. I've been toying with the thought of making the random men candidates only if the mother has the lustful trait, but then most of them do.

The orifice traits weren't added with the ruler designer but appear with the breast trait after the game is saved and reloaded once. When it is saved and reloaded again, the breast trait is still there but the orifice traits aren't, but they still exist for other characters.

The orifice traits weren't added with the ruler designer but appear with the breast trait after the game is saved and reloaded once. When it is saved and reloaded again, the breast trait is still there but the orifice traits aren't, but they still exist for other characters.

Okay, that's quite a bit different. I'll look into it and try to see why that might happen. Did anything else change between the saves like updating the version of dark world or updating any other mod you are running?

It is also possible the change I made for what I thought you were reporting will fix this as well.

I only use Dark World mods and none of those affect those traits, I think atleast.

About 13 years of gameplay the court of the Papacy has spawned endless amounts of Jesus, Miriam and The Shadowy Stranger Pigfucker (lol). And this pigfucker guy has a shit ton of traits and he's also Kurghiz culture with Nahua ethnicity. Is this suppose to happen? Also all of the pigfuckers are having children with each other.