[mod] Noxbestia's Darkest Perversions

About 13 years of gameplay the court of the Papacy has spawned endless amounts of Jesus, Miriam and The Shadowy Stranger Pigfucker (lol). And this pigfucker guy has a shit ton of traits and he's also Kurghiz culture with Nahua ethnicity. Is this suppose to happen? Also all of the pigfuckers are having children with each other.

This problem was reported and I have implemented a fix for the next update.  Every time you use the console command "play" to switch characters a new Jesus, Mary, and The Shadowy Stranger get spawned.  

As for his kids, they should all be showing as having him as both their father and mother.  (They are flawed clones of him.)  The Shadowy Stranger himself sounds correct.  His culture is randomized, his race is Nahua, and he is Jewish.  And yes, he has an abundance of traits.  That too was intentional for him.  I have plans for him and his spawn down the road.  ;)

create_character = { 
					random_traits = no
					female = no
					immortal_age = 21
					age = 6666
					dynasty = 6666		# PigFucker - a dynasty of Jewish insult & disgust (and also true to his nature)
					religion = jewish
					culture = random
					race = nahuatl

name="The Shadowy Stranger"
					attributes = {
						learning=6
						diplomacy=6
						martial=6
						stewardship=6
						intrigue=6
					}

fertility=6.66
					health=6.66
					dna="TheBeast666"	# Fun Fact: Alestair Crowley called himself "The Beast 666" though the biblical number is thought to really be 616.  It is possible that the "B" in the DNA will cause the character not to have a nose!  This might get passed to his children.

#In over 6,000 years, The Shadowy Stranger has learned it all.

The orifice traits weren't added with the ruler designer but appear with the breast trait after the game is saved and reloaded once. When it is saved and reloaded again, the breast trait is still there but the orifice traits aren't, but they still exist for other characters.

Okay, that's quite a bit different. I'll look into it and try to see why that might happen. Did anything else change between the saves like updating the version of dark world or updating any other mod you are running?

It is also possible the change I made for what I thought you were reporting will fix this as well.

I have reproduced this bug.  I do believe this might be a bug with CK2 itself.  Whether it is or not, I will to find a way to code around it.

About 13 years of gameplay the court of the Papacy has spawned endless amounts of Jesus, Miriam and The Shadowy Stranger Pigfucker (lol). And this pigfucker guy has a shit ton of traits and he's also Kurghiz culture with Nahua ethnicity. Is this suppose to happen? Also all of the pigfuckers are having children with each other.

This problem was reported and I have implemented a fix for the next update.  Every time you use the console command "play" to switch characters a new Jesus, Mary, and The Shadowy Stranger get spawned.  

As for his kids, they should all be showing as having him as both their father and mother.  (They are flawed clones of him.)  The Shadowy Stranger himself sounds correct.  His culture is randomized, his race is Nahua, and he is Jewish.  And yes, he has an abundance of traits.  That too was intentional for him.  I have plans for him and his spawn down the road.   ;)

create_character = { 
					random_traits = no
					female = no
					immortal_age = 21
					age = 6666
					dynasty = 6666		# PigFucker - a dynasty of Jewish insult & disgust (and also true to his nature)
					religion = jewish
					culture = random
					race = nahuatl

name="The Shadowy Stranger"
					attributes = {
						learning=6
						diplomacy=6
						martial=6
						stewardship=6
						intrigue=6
					}

fertility=6.66
					health=6.66
					dna="TheBeast666"	# Fun Fact: Alestair Crowley called himself "The Beast 666" though the biblical number is thought to really be 616.  It is possible that the "B" in the DNA will cause the character not to have a nose!  This might get passed to his children.

#In over 6,000 years, The Shadowy Stranger has learned it all.

Ah so those were also clones too! Gotcha. Although seeing all of that gave me a great laugh  :lol:

Anyone knows why Ck2+ and this mod doesn't work together?? :D would love to play this mod with my loved gameplay overhall mod ^^

(you can't get Councilmember like Marshall etc.)

This mod is still in Alpha with a lot of bugs. Some arguably game breaking. Most people downloading are simply bug testing for Nox. I would highly suggest you not run this on a serious campaign until at least Beta. By then things should be stable, but not complete.

Though to answer your question directly. There's no way in hell this will ever be compatible with CK2+ simply because of how big Nox is going to make it. Religions, traits, and events will all conflict.

The futanari Yiffic Pope, Court Rapist, and Chaplain to the Byzantine Empire:

attachicon.gifPope & Court Rapist.png

:)

How did you get a Greyern into the game?

The "create_yiffic_papacy" decision creates the new pope as a Greyern.  I love the eyes in that particular pope, so it looks like I am going to have to lock down her DNA... though I want a more visually compelling Greyern if I am going to go through all of that.  I also have to remember and make sure that she is impregnated by Jesus when she becomes pope.

BTW, I am altering the lore and mechanics of the Yiffic religion a bit.  There will be an announcement about it a little alter today as soon as it stops throwing errors at me.

Anyone knows why Ck2+ and this mod doesn't work together?? :D would love to play this mod with my loved gameplay overhall mod ^^

This mod is still in Alpha with a lot of bugs. Some arguably game breaking. Most people downloading are simply bug testing for Nox. I would highly suggest you not run this on a serious campaign until at least Beta. By then things should be stable, but not complete.

Though to answer your question directly. There's no way in hell this will ever be compatible with CK2+ simply because of how big Nox is going to make it. Religions, traits, and events will all conflict.

The first major overhaul that I will make Darkest Perversions compatible with will be AGOT.  Beyond that, it will depend on what all I can do to make it more compatible with other overhauls.  Currently the only two I use are AGOT and Warhammer, so before I can really make it work with CK2+, I have to get familiar with who that mod should work by itself, then look into code incompatibilities.  

As I move forward with the alpha, I am tweaking things here and there to make it easier for me to make alternate versions in the future.  So far the only 3 on my wish list are:

1. AGOT
  2. Warhammer
  3. CK2+ (since I have gotten multiple requests in forum and in PM)

Also, what would you currently consider game breaking?  I am planning on releasing 0.032 today if possible, so maybe I can fix some of the worst offenders before then.  I ran 40 years last night without any crashes or anything I would consider "game breaking".  Now immersion breaking, lore breaking, incomplete... there is still a lot of that, unfortunately.

Is the player suppose to inherit the stud farm title?

The strangest thing happened when I inherited the stud farm title. Before the inheritance I was a count under France but then suddenly I was "Master Breeder" of the stud farm title. It immediately made me independent and then shortly after that the King of France declared de jure war on me and I was easily beaten. But the craziest part was that after I lost, I had no lands but I was still able to play. 

The first major overhaul that I will make Darkest Perversions compatible with will be AGOT.  Beyond that, it will depend on what all I can do to make it more compatible with other overhauls.  Currently the only two I use are AGOT and Warhammer, so before I can really make it work with CK2+, I have to get familiar with who that mod should work by itself, then look into code incompatibilities.  

As I move forward with the alpha, I am tweaking things here and there to make it easier for me to make alternate versions in the future.  So far the only 3 on my wish list are:

1. AGOT
  2. Warhammer
  3. CK2+ (since I have gotten multiple requests in forum and in PM)

Also, what would you currently consider game breaking?  I am planning on releasing 0.032 today if possible, so maybe I can fix some of the worst offenders before then.  I ran 40 years last night without any crashes or anything I would consider "game breaking".  Now immersion breaking, lore breaking, incomplete... there is still a lot of that, unfortunately.

Thanks for the Infomation :) I just wanted to ask ^^

1 thing I wanted to point out is that the only problem atm. was that i can't appoint councilmembers. (had no Crashes or other problems with them together so dunno ^^

Is the player suppose to inherit the stud farm title?

The strangest thing happened when I inherited the stud farm title. Before the inheritance I was a count under France but then suddenly I was "Master Breeder" of the stud farm title. It immediately made me independent and then shortly after that the King of France declared de jure war on me and I was easily beaten. But the craziest part was that after I lost, I had no lands but I was still able to play. 

Wow!  That isn't what I expected to happen if a player inherited that, but in all of my testing, I haven't had a game where I ended up inheriting it.

So... yes, I want a player to be able to inherit it, but... I need to test it more and make sure to find a way to keep the player from suffering your fate.

Being able to still play "landless" is something I have been experimenting with, but I didn't expect it to trigger in this situation.  I had best get some more code into that to make sure it is going to work as I desire.

Many many thanks for this report!  I'd definitely call this a game breaking bug, so it will be patched immediately.  Expect an update tonight.  :)

Thanks for the Infomation :) I just wanted to ask ^^

1 thing I wanted to point out is that the only problem atm. was that i can't appoint councilmembers. (had no Crashes or other problems with them together so dunno ^^

When I am finally working on making it compatible with CK2+, I hope you will be willing to help playtest it.  :)

As I said "arguably". Game breaking to me basically means anything that makes to where I can't play the game properly. Multiple pregnancies hasn't seemed to be fixed and Succubae aren't immune from it killing them. I know you've been trying, but seeing as you got other things on your plate my advice is to shelf it for the time being.

Being able to still play "landless" is something I have been experimenting with.

I again point to Mythos. The way they did it was with history files in which they existed in bookmarks.

As I said "arguably". Game breaking to me basically means anything that makes to where I can't play the game properly. Multiple pregnancies hasn't seemed to be fixed and Succubae aren't immune from it killing them. I know you've been trying, but seeing as you got other things on your plate my advice is to shelf it for the time being.

I thought I had those two issues fixed.  Would you mind opening a save and sending me a copy of the entire "game_rules = " section and then telling me specifics on what is still going wrong?

I thought I had those two issues fixed.  Would you mind opening a save and sending me a copy of the entire "game_rules = " section and then telling me specifics on what is still going wrong?

... I stupidly deleted the save in anticipation for your next update so I don't have it anymore.

Though I ensured to turn off multiple pregnancies and made sure the special rules for succubae were activated .

... I stupidly deleted the save in anticipation for your next update so I don't have it anymore.

Though I ensured to turn off multiple pregnancies and made sure the special rules for succubae were activated .

Not a problem.  As soon as I have two other game breaking bugs fixed, I'll be uploading 0.3.2 tonight... assuming I get them fixed tonight.  :)

Being able to still play "landless" is something I have been experimenting with.

I again point to Mythos. The way they did it was with history files in which they existed in bookmarks.

Unless I am missing something, everyone in the Mythos bookmark has at least 1 count title.

Can't wait to see this update. It seems to be really interesting. Noxbestia

I had planned on it last night but I was only able to fix one of the two game-breaking bugs before I had to sleep.  Currently I am wrestling with the other one.  It would help if this wasn't my first time modding a scripted war.  But... one must learn sometime, and I think wars & CBs are the only thing left I haven't at least modded once.  But I am getting there.  

I had planned on it last night but I was only able to fix one of the two game-breaking bugs before I had to sleep. Currently I am wrestling with the other one. It would help if this wasn't my first time modding a scripted war. But... one must learn sometime, and I think wars & CBs are the only thing left I haven't at least modded once. But I am getting there.

Learning new things slows me down substantially. I have been learning everything as I go, but just looking at your code blows me away and shows me how far I have yet to come. I fully believe you to be a madman. You're a part of the matrix.

I had planned on it last night but I was only able to fix one of the two game-breaking bugs before I had to sleep. Currently I am wrestling with the other one. It would help if this wasn't my first time modding a scripted war. But... one must learn sometime, and I think wars & CBs are the only thing left I haven't at least modded once. But I am getting there.

Learning new things slows me down substantially. I have been learning everything as I go, but just looking at your code blows me away and shows me how far I have yet to come. I fully believe you to be a madman. You're a part of the matrix.

This one took me about 6 hours of research and experimentation, but I finally have it working how I want it!  I need to clean up the events and add code for a couple of potential situations and then I _should_ be ready to upload.  :)

NoxBestia's Darkest Perversions 0.0.3.2α has been uploaded!

PLEASE DELETE THE OLD VERSION BEFORE INSTALLING THIS ONE!

This version fixes a number of bugs and expands, changes, or adds some mechanics.  There is a small amount of additional first draft content.   

New Features:

• Yiffics can now get married!  However, a Yiffic marriage only lasts for a year and a day.  After that the marriage is over.  In some cases the ex-spouse will become a consort.  In the case of a landed female with an unlanded male, the male will join her collection of bedroom boys (minor title).  Upon initial conversion to Yiffic, all spouses are processed as if you had been married to them for a year and a day, regardless of how much actual time you were married.  
  • If you loose your last county but still hold a special "landless" dukedom, your game is not yet over.  On average, three months after this happens a special adventure will offer to make a bargain with you.  The text on this event is not really clear yet and woefully incomplete, but the mechanics work.
    1. ​​INSTRUCTIONS:
      1. Once you accept her, you then get a new targeted decision.  
      2. Select some ruler who isn't too overly powerful and declare your Desperata Incursio
      3. BUG: Make sure that you chose the highest liege or everythign breaks.  I'll get this fixed for next update.
      4. She will attack them and if she wins you will end up as a nomad with at least one new county
  • There may be some additional graphics and text in a few of the previous events.  More will come in a content upgrade.

Bug Fixes & Requested Changes:

ADDED:  Yiffics can now get married... for a year and a day at a time.

ADDED:  More New Yiffic mechanics and events have been added!

FIXED:  Double menu items in decisions. To fix you can manually delete the file: /decisions/dw_cc_decisions_old.txt
FIXED:  Correction to malformed token in one of the decision files. (found by sidfu)
FIXED:  the .mod files was not updated to v0.031a
FIXED:  DWToska .mod files point to old dependencies.
FIXED:  @The_true_pedro reported "4 Jesus and 4 Miriam in my game".

FIXED?: Werewolves using player too often if player is an omega.
FIXED:  Newborn werewolf using omegas.
FIXED:  Missing option text when being used as an omega
FIXED?: @jj71603 reports, "The orifice traits for female rulers made with ruler designer disappear after the second time the game is saved and reloaded."
FIXED:  Some traits exist twice .
FIXED:  @*Darth Vader* reported a game-breaking bug if you hold one of the special dukedoms but lose all your counties.  I found a fixed a second game-breaking bug I found.
FIXED:  Male "Procreo" command could only target liege

post-850739-0-91070000-1487549114_thumb.png

NoxBestia's Darkest Perversions 0.0.3.2α has been uploaded!

PLEASE DELETE THE OWLD VERSION BEFORE INSTALLING THIS ONE!

This version fixes a number of bugs and expands, changes, or adds some mechanics.  There is a small amount of additional first draft content.   

New Features:

• Yiffics can now get married!  However, a Yiffic marriage only lasts for a year and a day.  After that the marriage is over.  In some cases the ex-spouse will become a consort.  In the case of a landed female with an unlanded male, the male will join her collection of bedroom boys (minor title).  Upon initial conversion to Yiffic, all spouses are processed as if you had been married to them for a year and a day, regardless of how much actual time you were married.  
  • If you loose your last county but still hold a special "landless" dukedom, your game is not yet over.  On average, three months after this happens a special adventure will offer to make a bargain with you.  The text on this event is not really clear yet and woefully incomplete, but the mechanics work.
    1. ​​INSTRUCTIONS:
      1. Once you accept her, you then get a new targeted decision.  
      2. Select some ruler who isn't too overly powerful and declare your Desperata Incursio
      3. BUG: Make sure that you chose the highest liege or everythign breaks.  I'll get this fixed for next update.
      4. She will attack them and if she wins you will end up as a nomad with at least one new county
  • There may be some additional graphics and text in a few of the previous events.  More will come in a content upgrade.

Bug Fixes & Requested Changes:

ADDED:  Yiffics can now get married... for a year and a day at a time.

ADDED:  More New Yiffic mechanics and events have been added!

FIXED:  Double menu items in decisions. To fix you can manually delete the file: /decisions/dw_cc_decisions_old.txt

FIXED:  Correction to malformed token in one of the decision files. (found by sidfu)

FIXED:  the .mod files was not updated to v0.031a

FIXED:  DWToska .mod files point to old dependencies.

FIXED:  @The_true_pedro reported "4 Jesus and 4 Miriam in my game".

FIXED?: Werewolves using player too often if player is an omega.

FIXED:  Newborn werewolf using omegas.

FIXED:  Missing option text when being used as an omega

FIXED?: @jj71603 reports, "The orifice traits for female rulers made with ruler designer disappear after the second time the game is saved and reloaded."

FIXED:  Some traits exist twice .

FIXED:  @*Darth Vader* reported a game-breaking bug if you hold one of the special dukedoms but lose all your counties.  I found a fixed a second game-breaking bug I found.

FIXED:  Male "Procreo" command could only target liege

attachicon.gifLandless Duke.png

What the hell is a Yiffic?

What the hell is a Yiffic?

The Yiffic Church is a hearsay that comes into focus during the Bastards of Christ event chain.  It has some rather unusual mechanics.  The original version didn't allow marriage at all, only concubines.  I decided I'll make a different religion for that some time in the future so gave them 1-year marriages.  The can have up to 28 concubines (one for each day of the moon).  They will become much more active once I can develop content for Monks & Mystics.   :)

Unless I am missing something, everyone in the Mythos bookmark has at least 1 count title.

Sorry for the delayed response. The Olympian and Asgardian pantheons have no "landed" titles. You can't choose them from the start. You have to console command to play as them, but they are indeed playable despite not having a physical landed title.