[mod] Noxbestia's Darkest Perversions

Wow, making a mod compatible with as many overhaul/conversion mods is a titanic work! Props to you to undertaking it and I wish you good luck.

Regarding mods I'd like to play it with:

-AGOT

-HIP (I play with all modules active)

-Elder Kings

-After the End.

Now, for the dynasty problem: are your scripted characters going to be selectable in  the lobby as starting characters? If not, the easiest solution for you is to spawn them on game start, that way the problem of conflicting IDs just dissolves itself -that is, if you are fine with them getting a random dynasty name.

One thing I noticed from your plan: giving a character a father, son, spouse or similar prevent them from being "culled" from the game (and the save) increasing the memory footprint of the game and the size and time of the saves. I could totally see the night wolfs having an "underclass" of characters that are so far removed from Grandfather Wolf that they have had their blood too dilluted to be recognisable, despite preserving culture and external appearance.

Meanwhile, I may be going to far ahead of the new mod's developement, but do you plan to implement slavery in it? One problem I always saw in making DW compatible with major mods is that, atleast, both AGOT, Elder Kings and Warhammer have their own slave mechanics.

Also, I for one I'm curious to see what new lore do you bring to the new races, specially the demonic ones.

• I would think that my (or any) fantasy mod too strongly goes against the philosophy behind HIP.  However, if I get enough people that disagree and want my perversions and fantasy lore working with HIP, then I'll try to do it.   :)
  • I didn't know Elder Kings was finally working with the current version of CK2!  I had it in my head that it was still broken by conclave and mystics & monks.  I still want to get permission to copy and rename their khajiits for my mod.  M'aiq told me that as a bad idea though.  EDIT: The newest elder kings I could find is only updated for CK2 2.6.3.   :(
  • After the End - I loved this mod's premise but never played it.  Again, if I get enough people requesting it, then I'll try to do it.

All true Night Wolves are event spawned or born as the descendants of the event spawned characters.  The dynasty conflicts I must prevent are not character conflicts but actual family dynasty conflicts.  If I create a character with a culture that has no dynasties, they will all be named "Smith" and I'll have dozens if different unrelated "Smith" dynasties in the game.  I discovered that the hard way with my Greyerns.  So, I have to have have have at least a dozen dynasties for each culture I make to help prevent that.  And, of course, the more I make, the less duplicates there will be, so I'm going for at least a score for every culture I make.  Speaking of dynasties... your guess of "NoxBestia's Darkest Perversions: Advanced" earned you a Night Wolf dynasty name in NDPA.  What shall it be called and do you want to include a custom dynasty coat-of-arms graphic or leave it up to my sick, twisted, and perverted™ mind?

I hadn't thought of the bloat of dead characters, but are you sure that a family prevents unlanded characters from eventually being culled from the history files?  Surprisingly, that isn't near as much of a problem as it used to be with how much information is now chopped out of any dead character.  But I will definitely take it into consideration.  I was already leaning much more strongly towards trait inheritance and having the default class of night wolf unable to be pack leaders.  This adds fuel to that leaning.

My current Darkest Perversions slavery stuff was based off of a private mod I unimaginatively called "NoxBestia's Slavery" and was designed with AGOT slavery in mind.  It also checked for for Warhammer slavery.  The sexual use & abuse of slaves, as well as their breeding is a big thing for me.  The thoughts I have of abusing and breeder slaves gets me quite excited, "...if ya know what I mean, friends."  BTW, the quote is from an obscure 1978 movie that I don't expect _anyone_ to have ever heard of.  Two clues I will give: 1) The movie did have an actor in it we recently lost... at over 100 years old, and 2) clips of said actor and various other big-breasted bimbos in the movie will eventually be appearing in NDPA.

My demonic lore already is at odds with @DewGuru's lore.  Some of my older code went even further off.  Back before DW:R I had a whole list of incubus spells I had made, as well as events where young incubi would start remembering the glorious orgies of the past and go hunting for others of their age to corrupt.  I also had my own variant of the blood moon rituals for incubi.  Some of that got culled because I was afraid of being called a cub molester, while other parts were dropped because @DewGuru started adding incubus content.  Speaking of lore... did you ever unlock the talks with Lilith where she tells you the truth™ about creation, her relationships with Adam and Samael, and some other things? ;)

For the curious, here are my original notes on the incubus spells I was going to have:

#########################################################################################################
# INCUBUS SPELLS ADDED OR ADAPTED BY NOX																#
#																										#
# LEVEL 0-2	POLLINATE		An incubus MUST sow his wild oats.  The father is always you and pregnancy 	#
#							is assured even if the mother is already pregnant or was otherwise unable to#
#							become pregnant.  A child spawned in this way is more likely to end up with #
#							congenital defects due to the lesser nature of an incubus.  As the incubus	#
#							grows in power, there will be fewer defects in their spawn.					#
# LEVEL 0	POX PURGE SELF	Any incubus can burn a little piety and rid himself of the lover's pox		#
# LEVEL 1	BEAUTIFY SELF	Removal of congenital defects and scars & addition of attractive trait		#
# LEVEL 2	MALE PREGNANCY	The one thing that an incubus can do with less effort that their superior	#
#							succubus sisters is impregnate a man.  Unfortunately for the man, giving	#
#							birth usually means the end of their own male genitals and often can end in #
#							the man's death.															#
# LEVEL 3	LOVER'S EMBRACE	It takes an incubus longer to form a spiritual connection to Mother Lilith	#
#							but eventually they gain the power to drain the essence of their lovers and	#
#							share the lover's lifeforce with her.										#
# LEVEL 4	DOUBLE DONG ME	While their sisters become futanari, the perfect mix of male and female for	#
#							spreading seed throughout the world, an incubus never gains a womb or pussy.#
#							What they can do is grow a second penis.  Being diphallic gives them the	#
#							perverse ability to penetrate a woman in both openings at once.  Many women	#
#							are never satisfied with normal men after that.  A diphallic incubus is also#
#							considerably more fertile.  News of his double endowment enhances his fame.	#
#							This spell also allows an incubus to instantly remove any castration he may #
#							have been forced to endure, rather than waiting for his penis and balls to	#
#							regrow on their own.														#
# LEVEL 5	BESTIAL SPAWN	Incubus are not known for following the laws of men, especially when it 	#
#							comes to all things sexual.  Just as they ignore the taboo on taking young	#
#							lovers or close family members, they also ignore the taboo about sex with	#
#							animals.  It is said that many prefer animals to humans and some only have	#
#							sex with animals.  Those who have grown in power can even spawn offspring	#
#							with their animal partners.  It is believed this is how werewolves, centaurs#
#							fawns, and many other animal/human hybrids came from.						#  NOTE: right now only produces werewolf (fuck a dog), orc (fuck a pig), or tentacle spawn ("failure")
# LEVEL 6	REGENERATION	Given time, an incubus will regrow a severed penis or his lost testacles.   #
#							This power not only instantly regrows his most precious parts, it allows 	#
#							him to heal any physical ailments, including regrowing of lost limbs.  It	#
#							can also be used to cure him of any disease he may have acquired.			#
# LEVEL 7	TENTACLE RAPE	An incubi enjoys watching tentacles have their way with someone just as much#
#							as their sisters do.  This power is often used for vengeance or to weaken an#
#							opponent or rival.															#
# LEVEL 7	REBIRTH			While a succubus is often granted immortality by Mother Lilith, they also	#
#							can gain the power to grant immortality to others.  An incubus never gains  #
#							such favor from their mother, nor do they ever grow	that powerful, but the 	#
#							strongest among them are able to be born again into a new body and continue #
#							with their lives... more or less.											#
#########################################################################################################

In reference to my second favorite musical group of all time, when I do my new conflicting demon lore, I will use the band's spelling of "Inkubus" and "Sukkubus" instead of the traditional spelling.  This can also be seen as a nod to perverted old "Uncle Alice" and his spelling of "magick."

Well...shit. I thought I was ADD, but you take the cake.  :cool:

Oh, it all ties together.  I was working on one part and realized I needed another part handled before I went too much further.  It goes on and on and on.

BTW, you too have earned a named dynasty in NDPA with an optional coat of arms for your guess of "Noxbestia's Darkest Perversions AGOT."  I am, at this very moment, compiling artwork for some of my new dynasties and looking at the various artwork used by the major overhaul mods I am working to be compatible with.

All true Night Wolves are event spawned or born as the descendants of the event spawned characters.  The dynasty conflicts I must prevent are not character conflicts but actual family dynasty conflicts.  If I create a character with a culture that has no dynasties, they will all be named "Smith" and I'll have dozens if different unrelated "Smith" dynasties in the game.  I discovered that the hard way with my Greyerns.  So, I have to have have have at least a dozen dynasties for each culture I make to help prevent that.  And, of course, the more I make, the less duplicates there will be, so I'm going for at least a score for every culture I make.  Speaking of dynasties... your guess of "NoxBestia's Darkest Perversions: Advanced" earned you a Night Wolf dynasty name in NDPA.  What shall it be called and do you want to include a custom dynasty coat-of-arms graphic or leave it up to my sick, twisted, and perverted™ mind?

I hadn't thought of the bloat of dead characters, but are you sure that a family prevents unlanded characters from eventually being culled from the history files?  Surprisingly, that isn't near as much of a problem as it used to be with how much information is now chopped out of any dead character.  But I will definitely take it into consideration.  I was already leaning much more strongly towards trait inheritance and having the default class of night wolf unable to be pack leaders.  This adds fuel to that leaning.

Starting from the end, yes I'm sure. If a char from a dynasty X is or was landed, you can browse for the title they owned, then click on the character portrait, then on his dynasty tree. Any character with the same dynasty, or married to a character with the same dynasty, or with a father or child of the same dynasty will NOT be culled so he can appear on that dynasty view. So if Grandfather Wolf is ever landed, any member you add to his dynasty will be "remembered" just for that.

Now, for the "Smith" issue, you are of course right... But at least in the past I remember that when a new character was generated by the game, it could pick a random barony name as a dynasty name, say, "of London", which at least is passable (but I don't know if this is just not applicable to characters spawn with create_character, not applicable at all now or just only work if there are provinces of the desired culture). Oh, well...

Anyway, regarding Elder Kings, I think the version on the svn that they made available (with instructions on paradoxplaza) is up to date. No idea though, I haven't checked in a while.

Lol thats not fair i was the first one with the closest idea what the name is^^ I said the first 3 words right.

NDPA & Full Conversion Mods?

<--snip-->

• Even though no one guessed what NDPA stood for, I am offering each one of you who did make guess a Night Wolf dynasty of your naming.  If you want to include a dynasty flag then I'll fit it in as well. Lewd flags are okay/encouraged but not required.  Remember they will be resized to 128x128 so consider that when thinking of detail.

<---snip--->

I think you missed something.  :P

Welp, another new mod! This sounds like it could be interesting! I love werewolf stuff and always hoped there would be more in CK2, but it seems like other than the event introduced by Darkest Perversions, there really isn't much going on with them at all. :(

Even if these have a new name, I think they could fulfill the niche I've been looking for. Can't wait! ^_^

A cool looking werewolf as flag would be nice :-)

What do you want your night wolf dynasty named?

Do you have a "cool looking werewolf" image in mind for the dynasty flag?

I am not as creativ as you are. Perhaps you or someone you know can make such things. For the dynasty perhaps something like Clan of the Nightclaws or Shadowclaws. Or anything similar that would fit. As i said i am not as creative as you are^^.

Welp, another new mod! This sounds like it could be interesting! I love werewolf stuff and always hoped there would be more in CK2, but it seems like other than the event introduced by Darkest Perversions, there really isn't much going on with them at all. :(

Even if these have a new name, I think they could fulfill the niche I've been looking for. Can't wait! ^_^

Sorta a new mod.  It is primarily designed to be standalone, but it is also designed to be used with Darkest Perversions as I actually cut content out of Darkest Perversions and move it over to NDPA.  This way no content will ever be missing if both are running.

Do you have a name and possibly a coat of arms image for the Night Wolf dynasty you get earned by submitting a guess as to what NDPA stood for?  Your guess really brightened my day and actually made me giggle.

Night Wolf Female Portrait Strip

I just finished the 27 female night wolves.  I kept four from the DW:R strip that I am rather fond of, which means there will be a bit of portrait duplication between werewolves and night wolves.  A small number of these even have transparent backgrounds so that CK2's background will come through.  :)

post-850739-0-11398200-1507848974_thumb.png

Sorta a new mod.  It is primarily designed to be standalone, but it is also designed to be used with Darkest Perversions as I actually cut content out of Darkest Perversions and move it over to NDPA.  This way no content will ever be missing if both are running.

Do you have a name and possibly a coat of arms image for the Night Wolf dynasty you get earned by submitting a guess as to what NDPA stood for?  Your guess really brightened my day and actually made me giggle.

I don't have any especially clever names off the top of my head or anything. If I were to name a clan I guess I'd like something based on my forum name, which could be easy as 'Ashra Clan' does have a ring to it. It'd also be cool if it somehow got worked in that it was the 13th clan or something, and I found a cool logo which is totally stolen.

post-246140-0-95976700-1507854866_thumb.png

Seeing the above mating options I immediately thought of the Oni in the Elfhome series, basicly a race that can breed with basicly anything although the hybrids are more or less cannon fodder

I am not familiar with the series.

Fair enough, will the Nightwolf and X hybrids be part of the Nightwolf dynasties or second string along the lines of bastards in vanilla CK2?

I don't have any especially clever names off the top of my head or anything. If I were to name a clan I guess I'd like something based on my forum name, which could be easy as 'Ashra Clan' does have a ring to it. It'd also be cool if it somehow got worked in that it was the 13th clan or something, and I found a cool logo which is totally stolen.

attachicon.gifXIII_Logo.png

I made this into a dynasty or title flag, then decided I wanted a more perverted one just for fun (and to relax after finishing 3 out of 4 sets of 27 portrait images).

post-850739-0-92277500-1507878226.pngpost-850739-0-92720500-1507878227.png

Can the kitsune mod be seperated from the other content/ make the races and content modular so we could choose what content we want?

That is not an avenue I'll be going down.  All mythological and anthro races will have interlinked content that will be tied with decisions, events, and scripted triggers.  

Can the kitsune mod be seperated from the other content/ make the races and content modular so we could choose what content we want?

Since I'm really looking forward to it. I'll see if I can take an easy jab at separating them somewhat if Nox is okay with me doing that at some point.

This all does depend on whether or not classes/youtube/clubs/work/friends cooperate together nicely.

Since I'm really looking forward to it. I'll see if I can take an easy jab at separating them somewhat if Nox is okay with me doing that at some point.

This all does depend on whether or not classes/youtube/clubs/work/friends cooperate together nicely.

I don't even have the 27 male kitsune portraits done (females are done), yet alone the in-heat dynamics, kitsune spells, kitsune events, etc.  You might want to at last wait until the backbone is all there before you start ripping it apart.