[mod] Noxbestia's Darkest Perversions

When picking a character to play as, the county of Ulster is a wasteland but once the game starts it's back to normal. This started to happen in the recent update.

Your are correct, sir.  Once again, in rushing the last update out, I forgot to turn off something I had put in for testing and manipulating characters from the first century.  It will be fixed for the next patch.  Until then, you can delete the following file:  ..\mod\Dark World NoxBestia Darkest Perversions\history\titles\c_ulster.txt

My apologies.

It seems that you can enact sexual manipulation on yourself. (and doing it is funnily surreal :D )

I thought I disabled the sexual manipulation mechanics until I have a chance to fix them? I actually argued with myself in the comments of the code as to whether or not I was going to allow you to target yourself and be raped, force impregnated by the court rapist, or even castrated. I'm not sure if those comments are even still in there.

It seems that you can enact sexual manipulation on yourself. (and doing it is funnily surreal :D )

I thought I disabled the sexual manipulation mechanics until I have a chance to fix them? I actually argued with myself in the comments of the code as to whether or not I was going to allow you to target yourself and be raped, force impregnated by the court rapist, or even castrated. I'm not sure if those comments are even still in there.

Sounds like a great decision option for characters with the hedonist trait. =V

(Insane and Possessed could be some suitable alternative requirements.)

Yiffic is quite intrusive even though i have it turned off. At least I think the something something Nazareth is the Yiffic rule. 

When I changed my religion from Catholic to Orthodox it gave me the marriage is pointless message and me and several of my family had their spouses become lovers and their marriages were over even though they remained Catholic. 

The mod I use that might be fucking it up is:

Roman Invasion -A hellenic horde mod (has its base on pagan religion mod Ancient Religions) although I had the same thing happen before i used this one.

Other than that I use;

Dark world stuff;

Expanded Slavery v04

Remedy Custom Portraits

Reborn v1.46

Mercenary Commander

Toska v1.13

Milk v0.92

Lock Up your Daughters

And some workshop mods, Fixed WOL, Norse NOT GERMANIC, A Sensible New Family

Cheers, keep up the good work.

Yiffic is quite intrusive even though i have it turned off. At least I think the something something Nazareth is the Yiffic rule. 

When I changed my religion from Catholic to Orthodox it gave me the marriage is pointless message and me and several of my family had their spouses become lovers and their marriages were over even though they remained Catholic. 

Same thing happened to me when I converted from Slavic to Catholicism.

Excellent mod, i'm really loving the content so far! I've been playing it for two days non stop. I have a couple of questions, excuse me if these have already been answered or are just plain dumb, but how to you convert to the yiffic religion? or the amazonian? Do i have to use a console command? And how do i unlock the manipulation content? Is there a specific trait i should have?

I'd also like to report a possible bug or two, when i play as a female Catholic ruler whenever i visit the centaurs and choose the impregnate action after the did is done and i end up pregnant game drops my husband. It's nothing major because i immediately remarry him, since he stays in my court. And another one is the not being able to appoint council member unless they are my grown up children or werewolves. 

I'm playing with all the expansions active, except sunset invasion, and I'm only using 4 mods: Dark world reborn 1.45, Toska 1.13, Slavery Expanded and your mod to play test.

I'm trying to get the mods recommended by OP to work, namely DW Reborn 147, SW CustomPortraits 140a, DWToska 1.1.3, DW Expanded Slavery v05 and Darkest Perversions 0.0.3.2a.

And what I noticed is that there are some inconsistencies with dependencies, namely that some mods refer to "Dark World Core" instead of "Dark World Reborn", with DWToska even referring to Children of Lilith.

Do I need to be careful that the .mod files have the dependencies listed correctly or do I need to leave the .mod files as is but be careful with versions? It's my first playthrough with this mod, so I wouldn't know what I'm missing from an incorrect installation :(

I'm trying to get the mods recommended by OP to work, namely DW Reborn 147, SW CustomPortraits 140a, DWToska 1.1.3, DW Expanded Slavery v05 and Darkest Perversions 0.0.3.2a.

And what I noticed is that there are some inconsistencies with dependencies, namely that some mods refer to "Dark World Core" instead of "Dark World Reborn", with DWToska even referring to Children of Lilith.

Do I need to be careful that the .mod files have the dependencies listed correctly or do I need to leave the .mod files as is but be careful with versions? It's my first playthrough with this mod, so I wouldn't know what I'm missing from an incorrect installation :(

I've wondered the same thing.  What works and what doesn't?

Looks like Monks and Mystics has broken something. I was running:

DW

Mercenary Commander

Toska

Darkest Perversions

and it crashes on day 2/3 unless I take DP off.

Same happens to me, however I turned DP off before I started using the DLC (I assumed it would not work). Mr_Treason said that there is nothing game breaking with Mercenary Commander and DW has been updated. So if it still crashes for me, I'm guessing it's Toska.

[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Undefined modifier type! token: christian_church_opinion, near line: 183" in file: "common/event_modifiers/dw_event_mod.txt"
[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Undefined modifier type! token: christian_church_opinion, near line: 196" in file: "common/event_modifiers/dw_event_mod.txt"
[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Undefined modifier type! token: christian_church_opinion, near line: 209" in file: "common/event_modifiers/dw_event_mod.txt"
[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Undefined modifier type! token: christian_church_opinion, near line: 222" in file: "common/event_modifiers/dw_event_mod.txt"
[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Undefined modifier type! token: christian_church_opinion, near line: 242" in file: "common/event_modifiers/dw_event_mod.txt"
[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Undefined modifier type! token: christian_church_opinion, near line: 255" in file: "common/event_modifiers/dw_event_mod.txt"
[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Undefined modifier type! token: christian_church_opinion, near line: 268" in file: "common/event_modifiers/dw_event_mod.txt"
[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Undefined modifier type! token: christian_church_opinion, near line: 282" in file: "common/event_modifiers/dw_event_mod.txt"
[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Undefined modifier type! token: spouse_opinion, near line: 387" in file: "common/event_modifiers/dw_event_mod.txt"
[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Undefined modifier type! token: child_opinion, near line: 697" in file: "common/event_modifiers/dw_event_mod.txt"
[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Undefined modifier type! token: spouse_opinion, near line: 12" in file: "common/event_modifiers/dwt_event_mod.txt"
[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Undefined modifier type! token: spouse_opinion, near line: 26" in file: "common/event_modifiers/dwt_event_mod.txt"
[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Undefined modifier type! token: pagan_opinion, near line: 1695" in file: "common/traits/02_traits.txt"
[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Undefined modifier type! token: pagan_opinion, near line: 1985" in file: "common/traits/02_traits.txt"
[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Undefined modifier type! token: pagan_opinion, near line: 2074" in file: "common/traits/02_traits.txt"
[decision.cpp:562]: Usage of from potential on self targeted decision found, use potential instead! key: male_stable_participation
[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Unexpected token: days, near line: 562" in file: "events/DWTRandom.txt"
[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Unexpected token: days, near line: 707" in file: "events/DWTRandom.txt"
[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Unexpected token: days, near line: 827" in file: "events/DWTRandom.txt"
[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Unexpected token: days, near line: 866" in file: "events/DWTRandom.txt"
[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Unexpected token: days, near line: 877" in file: "events/DWTRandom.txt"
[id.cpp:83]: Failed to create id 3508100 61. Already exists in game.
[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Unexpected token: has_character_modifier, near line: 25" in file: "events/DWWerewolf_GoesHunting.txt"
[militarycomposition.cpp:146]: Military composition has reference to invalid troop type! type: heavy_cavalry, location:  file: events/NoxOnAction_events.txt line: 857
[onaction.cpp:213]: OnAction list is referencing invalid event! event: "100", on_action: "on_battle_lost_leader"
[onaction.cpp:213]: OnAction list is referencing invalid event! event: "=", on_action: "on_battle_lost_leader"
[onaction.cpp:213]: OnAction list is referencing invalid event! event: "100", on_action: "on_siege_won_leader"
[onaction.cpp:213]: OnAction list is referencing invalid event! event: "=", on_action: "on_siege_won_leader"
[onaction.cpp:213]: OnAction list is referencing invalid event! event: "100", on_action: "on_siege_over_loc_chars"
[onaction.cpp:213]: OnAction list is referencing invalid event! event: "=", on_action: "on_siege_over_loc_chars"
[onaction.cpp:213]: OnAction list is referencing invalid event! event: "335", on_action: "on_birth"
[eu3idler.cpp:13633]: Failed to find a re-skinned texture: gfx/interface/muslim_interface/laws_inheritance_bg
[eu3idler.cpp:13633]: Failed to find a re-skinned texture: gfx/interface/muslim_interface/laws_entry_bg
[eu3idler.cpp:13633]: Failed to find a re-skinned texture: gfx/interface/muslim_interface/laws_entry_bg4
[eu3idler.cpp:13633]: Failed to find a re-skinned texture: gfx/interface/muslim_interface/council_laws_entry_bg
[eu3idler.cpp:13645]: Attempting to interface texture on inexistent sprite type: GFX_ally_orders_bg

yeah it crashes. these are the errors im getting. crashes on the second day in any start..

it doesnt seem to crash when having DP and toska disabled, but still throwing these errors:

[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Undefined modifier type! token: christian_church_opinion, near line: 183" in file: "common/event_modifiers/dw_event_mod.txt"
[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Undefined modifier type! token: christian_church_opinion, near line: 196" in file: "common/event_modifiers/dw_event_mod.txt"
[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Undefined modifier type! token: christian_church_opinion, near line: 209" in file: "common/event_modifiers/dw_event_mod.txt"
[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Undefined modifier type! token: christian_church_opinion, near line: 222" in file: "common/event_modifiers/dw_event_mod.txt"
[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Undefined modifier type! token: christian_church_opinion, near line: 242" in file: "common/event_modifiers/dw_event_mod.txt"
[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Undefined modifier type! token: christian_church_opinion, near line: 255" in file: "common/event_modifiers/dw_event_mod.txt"
[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Undefined modifier type! token: christian_church_opinion, near line: 268" in file: "common/event_modifiers/dw_event_mod.txt"
[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Undefined modifier type! token: christian_church_opinion, near line: 282" in file: "common/event_modifiers/dw_event_mod.txt"
[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Undefined modifier type! token: spouse_opinion, near line: 387" in file: "common/event_modifiers/dw_event_mod.txt"
[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Undefined modifier type! token: child_opinion, near line: 697" in file: "common/event_modifiers/dw_event_mod.txt"
[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Undefined modifier type! token: pagan_opinion, near line: 1681" in file: "common/traits/02_traits.txt"
[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Undefined modifier type! token: pagan_opinion, near line: 1965" in file: "common/traits/02_traits.txt"
[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Undefined modifier type! token: pagan_opinion, near line: 2054" in file: "common/traits/02_traits.txt"
[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Unexpected token: has_character_modifier, near line: 25" in file: "events/DWWerewolf_GoesHunting.txt"
[eu3idler.cpp:13645]: Attempting to interface texture on inexistent sprite type: GFX_ally_orders_bg
[eu3idler.cpp:13633]: Failed to find a re-skinned texture: gfx/interface/pagan_interface/laws_inheritance_bg
[eu3idler.cpp:13633]: Failed to find a re-skinned texture: gfx/interface/pagan_interface/laws_currentlaws_bg
[eu3idler.cpp:13633]: Failed to find a re-skinned texture: gfx/interface/pagan_interface/laws_entry_bg4
[eu3idler.cpp:13633]: Failed to find a re-skinned texture: gfx/interface/pagan_interface/laws_currentlaws_bg
[eu3idler.cpp:13633]: Failed to find a re-skinned texture: gfx/interface/pagan_interface/council_laws_entry_bg

Looks like Monks and Mystics has broken something. I was running:

DW

Mercenary Commander

Toska

Darkest Perversions

and it crashes on day 2/3 unless I take DP off.

Same happens to me, however I turned DP off before I started using the DLC (I assumed it would not work). Mr_Treason said that there is nothing game breaking with Mercenary Commander and DW has been updated. So if it still crashes for me, I'm guessing it's Toska.

The only problem caused by the update/DLC that I can find for Mercenary Commander has to do with the filter on decisions. Thus the Spend Time with events are broken for anyone outside your immediate court. Other than that MerCom is stable.

Nox hasnt been on in a few days. So it might be a little while before Darkest Perversions has its "checkup" with Doc Nox. Or he could be studiously and laboriously sequestered while he pours through code like some code monkey mad hatter. I prefer to imagine the latter.

Awwwww, c'mon guys.

You really expect for this mods to run smoothly after DLC update?

C'mon, man.

Wait a little, for all mods, to be upgraded further. It will take some time, but it's worth it.

I guess Mod isn't here, because he's trying out new DLC, as everyone else should?

Nox hasnt been on in a few days. So it might be a little while before Darkest Perversions has its "checkup" with Doc Nox. Or he could be studiously and laboriously sequestered while he pours through code like some code monkey mad hatter. I prefer to imagine the latter.

There are a LOT of code changes I am going through and as of the last time I looked at the wiki there wasn't a conversion guide yet so I am having to try to guess on a lot of it. So far I haven't found everything that is breaking stuff, but I'll get there. There are also some bugs of their own that I have found, but mostly minor things.

I was/am so excited about this new DLC that I took 3 days off to play it, study the code, and then wor k to fix my stuff.

I've been playing with Monks and Mystics since it launched. I'm definitely getting the vibe that Yiffic would work better as a cult.

The cult system seems like a gift to the Dark World community for those who would like the world to be normal at gamestart that builds up rather than turn the game into circle of lust from day one.

I've been playing with Monks and Mystics since it launched. I'm definitely getting the vibe that Yiffic would work better as a cult.

The cult system seems like a gift to the Dark World community for those who would like the world to be normal at gamestart that builds up rather than turn the game into circle of lust from day one.

I would go even farther.

This DLC maybe isn't that much difference for whole game by itself.

BUT This DLC is one of the best DLCs for modders ever created. YEP.

Since it unlocks so much. Secret abilities, ranking, society, witch hunting, secret religions and treasury system.

Treasury system is additional huge change, since it enables new types of events... and neat artifacts to collect throughout the time.

I can't imagine, how awesome this is, since it adds even more RPG to game.

Imagine having society as "adventuring" group. Going, finding artifacts artists and slaying monster, saving lives and stuff.

Monks nd mystics is an awesome DLC and there's almost no-one, who disagrees.

Got an estimated ETA?  Just curious.  Won't touch CKII, till 3 mods I got are fully updated & I can play again. lol, This being 1, Christianity, & Mythos.(Though I may forgo Mythos if the first 2 are up & running).  Since my Dark World stuff is all updated & ready.

Got an estimated ETA? Just curious. Won't touch CKII, till 3 mods I got are fully updated & I can play again. lol, This being 1, Christianity, & Mythos.(Though I may forgo Mythos if the first 2 are up & running). Since my Dark World stuff is all updated & ready.

Hmmmm, you could always downgrade your CK II to Reapers Due and play with its Dark world mods, tho.

Waiting for some mods to update (with fully working content), can be painfully long.

And yeah, I pretty much agree with you. Playing after DLC update with older mods is suicide.

Where i can find this versions if the original post version has changed:

• "Dark World Reborn v1.44" =1.49
  • "Dark World ReMeDy Custom Portraits v1.38" =1.41.7
  • "Dark World - Expanded Slavery v.05" =.05
  • "Dark World: Toska v1.1.3"=1.0.0-1.2.1

If someone can share the right versions for dw reborn and the customs portaits, will be appreciated.