Wesker (RE5) & Leon (RE6)

1746267267_01-26-22_7-58-53AM.png.dfcf5df8617e8083ee83e677fcce600e.png156944327_01-26-22_7-47-10AM.png.2c0663490e96f80c2e34dd1b76f1833d.png

Spoiler

I've been cleaning my mods folder and have been doing some personal "maxis match" retextures for some of my favorite hairs. Although this is my first time retexturing hair, I don't think it's that bad. I just want to give the illusion that all of my sims look and feel like they come from the same game. Even though it's obvious that isn't the case. 

Leon's hair converted by: Genius666 (doesn't exist anymore. I think I got it when she had a Tumblr.) 

Wesker's hair coverted by: Maysims (don't download from them ever. I stopped downloading from them 80 years ago.)

Leon's outfit is by:  plazasims

Original hairs are by: Lapiz and Bucket for The Sims 3. (Sadly, Leon's hair doesn't exist anymore.)

Edited by deathbywesker