8 hours ago, Cadmasta Funk said:

Wow, that was fuckin' hot! Those are some of the best townies to fuck too!

Yes, these are my absolute favorites in the game. I think Arun Bheeda and Johnny Zest are the cutest. But Brent and Brant Hecking, Don Lothario, Jules Rico and Sergio Romeo are hot fucks too. ?

3 hours ago, Cafferty said:

1711434247_01-31-22_9-40-05PM.png.011860954d47e79bccef4cc850a2bd6f.png

Well, my main drive gave up the ghost and I had no back-ups of my Sims saves or CC. So I'm back to square one :( 

Created my new Sim Connor here, think I need to find some new inspiration and spend some more time in CAS.

I find the guy very sweet and fuckable. If you are looking for specific CC, just ask me, maybe I can help you to get your stuff back.

7 hours ago, deejayz said:

I find the guy very sweet and fuckable. If you are looking for specific CC, just ask me, maybe I can help you to get your stuff back.

Thanks Deejayz, you're the best. I'm slowly finding stuff as I go, nothing specific comes to mind but I thank you for the offer! I'm mostly bummed that I had a few saves in particular where I had gone through and customized a lot of the lots and townies and I'm now back in a vanilla Willow Creek with so much work to do again! Time to put on some chill music and renovate some community lots!